1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
IT'S OVER YET

C:

I like it
posted
00:39:750 (4) - out of playfield :D
01:49:180 (3) - ^
04:10:085 (5) - ^

03:38:919 (2,3,4) - is this intentional?

04:04:085 (1,2) - maybe copy 04:04:085 (1) - and ctrl+h it on 04:04:419 (2) - place? it'll look way better :p
06:34:113 (3,4,5) - isn't this too hard? maybe put 1/4 kickslider here?

also:
02:32:305 (2,3) , 02:32:305 (2,3) - great sliders xD

I'm too tired for full mod so i'll maybe do it later (in a few days)
posted
Hi. From Reddit. Hope this helps!

00:39:750 (4) – this object is off the grid, which is bad because it overlaps the health bar and is off the play area slightly, so it looks odd when playing. Move this down somehow

01:01:855 (3,4,5,6,7,8) – spacing seems a little odd. If you're going to emphasize the notes on (7) and (8) with spacing, shouldn't the note on (3) also be emphasized with spacing since it's a similarly strong note? Yes, you don't have room to do that, but doesn't that mean you should think about ways to set this up better? Alternatively, don't be so extreme with your jumps at (7) and (8)

01:02:530 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) – I'm actually glad to see you've included a moment of rest in your map. Usually mappers don't have enough of these. However, the difference between how much you rest and how much you jump at 01:06:880 (4,5,6) – is a little too extreme. (Also, same comment as above with 01:06:730 (3) - , this seems like it could be emphasized more). Try making the base spacing in this rest section a little bigger so the rest isn't too restful. Also, the spacing at 01:03:130 (3,1) – is very small considering the 1/1 break in the rhythm, and I'm not sure if this has a good effect on the map. See if you can reposition this to have a more normal level of spacing.

01:21:730 (1,2,3,4,5) – This is a place where I disagree with your emphasis. Here's what I would do (reduced the AR for full visibility): http://puu.sh/pXVkW/c412388139.jpg . I'm not suggesting this for you to copy, I'm suggesting this to say a few things. One is that you don't need a ¼ slider at (2) to express that loopy thing in the guitar, you can use a different slider shape. This rhythm also goes more with the guitar by emphasizing (3) note and making 01:22:480 – a circle, which is what I think separates this part of the music from other parts of the music. The spacing also emphasizes the stronger guitar notes.

02:19:930 (1) – consider making this a circle and moving the spinner a ¼ note away to get the strong note on this downbeat
03:09:430 (1) – If so, be consistent here

02:39:430 (1) – I don't see the need or benefit from changing your hitsound sampleset.

This as far as I'll mod, take anything you learned here and apply it elsewhere. Good luck!
posted

CypCypCyprian wrote:

00:39:750 (4) - out of playfield :D
01:49:180 (3) - ^
04:10:085 (5) - ^

03:38:919 (2,3,4) - is this intentional?

04:04:085 (1,2) - maybe copy 04:04:085 (1) - and ctrl+h it on 04:04:419 (2) - place? it'll look way better :p
06:34:113 (3,4,5) - isn't this too hard? maybe put 1/4 kickslider here?

also:
02:32:305 (2,3) , 02:32:305 (2,3) - great sliders xD

I'm too tired for full mod so i'll maybe do it later (in a few days)
thank you very much!
posted

pinataman wrote:

Hi. From Reddit. Hope this helps!

00:39:750 (4) – this object is off the grid, which is bad because it overlaps the health bar and is off the play area slightly, so it looks odd when playing. Move this down somehow

01:01:855 (3,4,5,6,7,8) – spacing seems a little odd. If you're going to emphasize the notes on (7) and (8) with spacing, shouldn't the note on (3) also be emphasized with spacing since it's a similarly strong note? Yes, you don't have room to do that, but doesn't that mean you should think about ways to set this up better? Alternatively, don't be so extreme with your jumps at (7) and (8)

01:02:530 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) – I'm actually glad to see you've included a moment of rest in your map. Usually mappers don't have enough of these. However, the difference between how much you rest and how much you jump at 01:06:880 (4,5,6) – is a little too extreme. (Also, same comment as above with 01:06:730 (3) - , this seems like it could be emphasized more). Try making the base spacing in this rest section a little bigger so the rest isn't too restful. Also, the spacing at 01:03:130 (3,1) – is very small considering the 1/1 break in the rhythm, and I'm not sure if this has a good effect on the map. See if you can reposition this to have a more normal level of spacing.

01:21:730 (1,2,3,4,5) – This is a place where I disagree with your emphasis. Here's what I would do (reduced the AR for full visibility): http://puu.sh/pXVkW/c412388139.jpg . I'm not suggesting this for you to copy, I'm suggesting this to say a few things. One is that you don't need a ¼ slider at (2) to express that loopy thing in the guitar, you can use a different slider shape. This rhythm also goes more with the guitar by emphasizing (3) note and making 01:22:480 – a circle, which is what I think separates this part of the music from other parts of the music. The spacing also emphasizes the stronger guitar notes.

02:19:930 (1) – consider making this a circle and moving the spinner a ¼ note away to get the strong note on this downbeat
03:09:430 (1) – If so, be consistent here

02:39:430 (1) – I don't see the need or benefit from changing your hitsound sampleset.

This as far as I'll mod, take anything you learned here and apply it elsewhere. Good luck!
aww, thanks for such a detailed mod!
posted
00:33:750 (1,3) - why are those two not copy pasta'ed? id even just mirror them
00:43:350 (1,2) - the sliders in the whole section are kinda boring but especially for these long ones make them fancy try some sliderart
00:45:750 (3,4) - here you tried you did it a little bit which fits the simple slider before but everyone loves fancy slider art :D
00:56:530 (1,2) - make thempoint to each other
00:58:930 (1,2) - they dont look very nice imo
00:58:930 (1,3) - unnessesary overlap
01:01:180 (6,7,1) - make the part before the red dot in the slider in line with the triple
01:01:330 (1,2) - the ones before were super spaced why arent these
01:00:430 (2,1) - stack on slider end
01:03:430 - in this whole section you start using little breaks and long sliders i dont see why
01:03:730 (1,2,3,4) - really weird breaks. why are they different than the ones before? (3/4 sliders)
01:06:130 (1,2) - their realation looks weird copy 1 and rotate it by 180 for more aesthetic
01:11:380 (3,4) - you dont see the suddeness here when playing it for the first time. id try a different pattern really quick solutium but something similar
01:13:330 (1) - 2 and 4 are rotated and placed in pattern but 1 isnt? copy one of them and rotate by 120°
01:16:030 (3,4) - fix blanket
01:17:530 (3,4) - placement looks kinda ugly try strait sliders or edged sliders and stack with sliderheads of 1 and 2
01:18:430 (3) - make it blanket 4 looks better and fixes overlap with 01:17:830 (4) -
01:19:630 (2,3) - make their straigh parts parallel
01:19:930 (3,4) - blanket them
01:19:630 (2,3) - boring long slider
01:21:730 (1,2) - make 2 point to end of 1 and adjust circles afterwards (or just adjust 1 lol)
01:22:930 (1,2,3) - put 2 under end of 1 and blanket 3 with 1 looks better overall and also better with 4
01:23:830 (4,1) - spacing too low
01:27:730 (1,3) - nice idea but try to make it prettier
01:29:680 (4) - move it further right but be careful to not make it overlap with 01:28:930 (1) - if you change it
01:30:730 (3,1) - fix blanket
01:31:780 (2,3) - blanket pls
01:32:530 (1,2,3,4) - free misreads \o/ id put 2 and 4 beneath the slider ends of the slider before or not perfect stack them.
01:33:730 (1) - more spacing
01:34:030 (7,8,9) - woah nothing like this before this is sudden. also the spacing from 8-9 is too low
01:36:130 (1,3,4) - make them work together in some way. they dont fit right now
01:38:530 (1,2,3,4) - try more sliderart kinda boring right now. 3 is a nice start.
01:47:867 (4,5) - make end of 4 overlap with 5
01:51:242 (6) - ^
01:52:930 (1,3) - no copy pasta here pls. make them blanket
01:53:867 (4) - ^
02:01:930 (1,2,3) - blanket both sliders with the circle
02:02:305 (2,5) - make end of 2 point to 5
02:03:805 (2,3) - similar story^
02:05:680 (5,6) - ^
02:07:180 (3) - very nice stream but the first circle seems off
02:08:117 (2,3,4,10) - blanket 2 with 10
02:09:805 (2) - slider looks lonely make it fit 1
02:16:180 (3,4) - ^
02:21:430 (1,2,3) - wow you never used weird sliders like these they dont really fit if you wanna use those make it in all of the map :p (you did it the whole section but its not that pretty and also the section doesnt really indicate it.)
02:36:055 (5,2) - overlap
02:43:930 (1,2,3,4) - the drums are not that loud. make these more quiet
03:01:930 (1,2,3,4) - you didnt follow the rhytm here. it looks like this
03:03:430 (1,4) - boring sliders
03:20:419 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ugly curve use an approach circle too make a nice curve
03:24:919 (4) - make this slider end clickable
03:27:086 (2,4) - id lower stack leniency
03:27:586 (4,2) - overlap
03:28:419 (2,4) - make ehad of 2 point to 4
03:29:752 (2,3) - fix blanket
03:40:752 (3,4) - reduce spacing
03:46:752 (1,2) - follow guitar?
03:50:752 (1,2) - make them work together a little bit better
03:51:419 (3,4) - reduce spacing
03:54:669 (5,1) - whoa what thats sudden dont use it here pls
03:55:419 (3,4,5,6) - i dont hear any 1/3
04:05:419 (1,2,3,4,5) - awkward flow
04:08:085 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
04:10:085 (5,6) - they dont fit together
04:12:752 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - wow gj
04:15:419 (3,4,5) - use kickslider + circle here again like you did before or dont do it before
04:15:419 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1) - - you didnt follow the drums correctly listen again please.
04:17:085 (11,12) - wtf you know thats unrankable right?
04:18:752 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23) - overmapped. this rhythm is more complex
04:26:752 (1,2,3,4) - this is not 1/3 its 1/4 and the first blue tick isnt empty
04:34:419 (3,1) - awkward spacing make it lower like in the rest of the section
04:42:419 (4,1) - make 4 point to 1 or use blanket
04:48:085 (1) - map the red tick
05:02:085 (4,1) - overlap
05:17:252 (6,1) - awkwards stack and awkward spacing
05:17:752 (2,5) - overlap
05:19:252 (3,1) - overlap
05:33:252 (6,1) - weird spacing and flow drop
05:35:085 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - bad flow
05:47:419 - for this whole section try something and map jumps here the part of the song is super fast and your spacing is underwhealming compared to overwhealming sacping before. i guess its a nice alternate style here but id not do it.
05:55:113 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^ major example
06:00:557 (3,1) - blanket
06:03:446 (5,6,1) - initial direction of 1 not in line with 5,6
06:03:224 (4,3) - overlap
06:13:335 (5,1) - dont stack them also direction of 1 is off
06:14:557 (2,3) - fix blanket
06:32:891 (4,1,2) - line them up
06:34:113 (3,4,5) - this stack just speaks for non alternate style

nice map overall far from ranked but gl! :D
posted

sdafsf wrote:

00:33:750 (1,3) - why are those two not copy pasta'ed? id even just mirror them
00:43:350 (1,2) - the sliders in the whole section are kinda boring but especially for these long ones make them fancy try some sliderart
00:45:750 (3,4) - here you tried you did it a little bit which fits the simple slider before but everyone loves fancy slider art :D
00:56:530 (1,2) - make thempoint to each other
00:58:930 (1,2) - they dont look very nice imo
00:58:930 (1,3) - unnessesary overlap
01:01:180 (6,7,1) - make the part before the red dot in the slider in line with the triple
01:01:330 (1,2) - the ones before were super spaced why arent these
01:00:430 (2,1) - stack on slider end
01:03:430 - in this whole section you start using little breaks and long sliders i dont see why
01:03:730 (1,2,3,4) - really weird breaks. why are they different than the ones before? (3/4 sliders)
01:06:130 (1,2) - their realation looks weird copy 1 and rotate it by 180 for more aesthetic
01:11:380 (3,4) - you dont see the suddeness here when playing it for the first time. id try a different pattern really quick solutium but something similar
01:13:330 (1) - 2 and 4 are rotated and placed in pattern but 1 isnt? copy one of them and rotate by 120°
01:16:030 (3,4) - fix blanket
01:17:530 (3,4) - placement looks kinda ugly try strait sliders or edged sliders and stack with sliderheads of 1 and 2
01:18:430 (3) - make it blanket 4 looks better and fixes overlap with 01:17:830 (4) -
01:19:630 (2,3) - make their straigh parts parallel
01:19:930 (3,4) - blanket them
01:19:630 (2,3) - boring long slider
01:21:730 (1,2) - make 2 point to end of 1 and adjust circles afterwards (or just adjust 1 lol)
01:22:930 (1,2,3) - put 2 under end of 1 and blanket 3 with 1 looks better overall and also better with 4
01:23:830 (4,1) - spacing too low
01:27:730 (1,3) - nice idea but try to make it prettier
01:29:680 (4) - move it further right but be careful to not make it overlap with 01:28:930 (1) - if you change it
01:30:730 (3,1) - fix blanket
01:31:780 (2,3) - blanket pls
01:32:530 (1,2,3,4) - free misreads \o/ id put 2 and 4 beneath the slider ends of the slider before or not perfect stack them.
01:33:730 (1) - more spacing
01:34:030 (7,8,9) - woah nothing like this before this is sudden. also the spacing from 8-9 is too low
01:36:130 (1,3,4) - make them work together in some way. they dont fit right now
01:38:530 (1,2,3,4) - try more sliderart kinda boring right now. 3 is a nice start.
01:47:867 (4,5) - make end of 4 overlap with 5
01:51:242 (6) - ^
01:52:930 (1,3) - no copy pasta here pls. make them blanket
01:53:867 (4) - ^
02:01:930 (1,2,3) - blanket both sliders with the circle
02:02:305 (2,5) - make end of 2 point to 5
02:03:805 (2,3) - similar story^
02:05:680 (5,6) - ^
02:07:180 (3) - very nice stream but the first circle seems off
02:08:117 (2,3,4,10) - blanket 2 with 10
02:09:805 (2) - slider looks lonely make it fit 1
02:16:180 (3,4) - ^
02:21:430 (1,2,3) - wow you never used weird sliders like these they dont really fit if you wanna use those make it in all of the map :p (you did it the whole section but its not that pretty and also the section doesnt really indicate it.)
02:36:055 (5,2) - overlap
02:43:930 (1,2,3,4) - the drums are not that loud. make these more quiet
03:01:930 (1,2,3,4) - you didnt follow the rhytm here. it looks like this
03:03:430 (1,4) - boring sliders
03:20:419 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ugly curve use an approach circle too make a nice curve
03:24:919 (4) - make this slider end clickable
03:27:086 (2,4) - id lower stack leniency
03:27:586 (4,2) - overlap
03:28:419 (2,4) - make ehad of 2 point to 4
03:29:752 (2,3) - fix blanket
03:40:752 (3,4) - reduce spacing
03:46:752 (1,2) - follow guitar?
03:50:752 (1,2) - make them work together a little bit better
03:51:419 (3,4) - reduce spacing
03:54:669 (5,1) - whoa what thats sudden dont use it here pls
03:55:419 (3,4,5,6) - i dont hear any 1/3
04:05:419 (1,2,3,4,5) - awkward flow
04:08:085 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
04:10:085 (5,6) - they dont fit together
04:12:752 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - wow gj
04:15:419 (3,4,5) - use kickslider + circle here again like you did before or dont do it before
04:15:419 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1) - - you didnt follow the drums correctly listen again please.
04:17:085 (11,12) - wtf you know thats unrankable right?
04:18:752 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23) - overmapped. this rhythm is more complex
04:26:752 (1,2,3,4) - this is not 1/3 its 1/4 and the first blue tick isnt empty
04:34:419 (3,1) - awkward spacing make it lower like in the rest of the section
04:42:419 (4,1) - make 4 point to 1 or use blanket
04:48:085 (1) - map the red tick
05:02:085 (4,1) - overlap
05:17:252 (6,1) - awkwards stack and awkward spacing
05:17:752 (2,5) - overlap
05:19:252 (3,1) - overlap
05:33:252 (6,1) - weird spacing and flow drop
05:35:085 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - bad flow
05:47:419 - for this whole section try something and map jumps here the part of the song is super fast and your spacing is underwhealming compared to overwhealming sacping before. i guess its a nice alternate style here but id not do it.
05:55:113 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^ major example
06:00:557 (3,1) - blanket
06:03:446 (5,6,1) - initial direction of 1 not in line with 5,6
06:03:224 (4,3) - overlap
06:13:335 (5,1) - dont stack them also direction of 1 is off
06:14:557 (2,3) - fix blanket
06:32:891 (4,1,2) - line them up
06:34:113 (3,4,5) - this stack just speaks for non alternate style

nice map overall far from ranked but gl! :D
thanks dude, much appreciated.
posted
Привет с неожиданным M4M
Моя мапа: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481915
Почему мод такой неожиданный и без всяких договорённостей? Потому что я не люблю моды-в-чате и я много бродил по пендинг разделу в поисках хорошей метал карты (метал это моя стихия, да)
Энджой~

[Генерал]
1. Добавь превью к песне
2. Мне кажется, что cs 3,5 - это слишком мало для такой высокой диффы, лучше поставить каноничную четвёрку или на крайняк 3,7-3,8
3. Убери "Youtube" из сурса (лучше добавь в тэги)
4. В тэгах не должно быть запятых, лол

[Тайминг]
Ну, во-первых, мне кажется что у тебя малость ранний оффсет (первой тайминг секции) (он должен быть где-то 28 961). Если в своём оффсете я ещё не уверен, то в том что ты ошибся с ним я уверен точно
Тем более, ты решил поставить первую секцию с 200 бпм вообще раньше тика, что никуда не годится. Её ты должен ставить точно на тик, когда настроишь оффсет 100 бпм разумеется.
Как и второй тайминг поинт с 200 бпм, почти все дальнейшие тайминг поинты (200 бпм в стриме, 160 бпм, 180 бпм, но кроме "270" бпм) по сути будут ложаться как по маслу точно на тики
У двух "270" бпм секций примерный оффсет 347 569 и 347 680 соответственно.

И во-вторых. Наверное ты спросишь почему я выделял 270 бпм кавычками? Потому что мне кажется что там должно быть 135 бпм а не 270. По крайней мере, 135 бпм нужно поставить на 05:48:568

Ладно, перейдём к самой диффе

[Мэджик]
00:28:950 (1,3) - как-то слишком близко находится 3-ий слайдер к концу первого. Чуть-чуть правее перенеси его вместе со стакнутой нотой

00:30:150 (3,1) - тоже самое, перенеси первый слайдер чуть повыше

00:31:350 (1,1) - стакни начало одного слайдера с концом другого

00:34:950 (3,1) - тут вообще уже по сути оверлап получается, лол. Первый слайдер двинь чуть вниз и правее, чтобы он был прямо напротив 00:37:350 (2) (https://pp.vk.me/c637328/v637328907/5e5/g6kg8aS1Mhg.jpg как-то так)

00:39:750 (4,1) - я думаю что эти слайдеры можно стакнуть и сделать бланкет вместе с 1-ым слайдером и 00:40:350 (5)

00:42:150 (3,4,1) - и опять как-то сжато выглядит, раздвинь их немного

00:53:530 (4,5) - ^

00:54:430 (2,1) - плохой оверлап

00:59:680 (4) - мне не кажется поставка этой ноты в такой жопе мира хорошей идеей. Хоть я сам других нормальных мест не нашёл, но всё равно как-то некрасиво выглядит

01:03:130 (3,1) - очень близко расположил меньший , притом что это 1/2

01:08:980 (3) - вот здесь я звука вообще не слышу, причём это начало слайдера, зато на его конце он есть... Вообще, здесь 01:08:350 (1,2,3,4,5) можно было бы сделать обыкновенный слайдеро паттерн, ну или примерно как здесь 01:06:130 (1,2,3,4,5,6)

01:10:780 (4,1) - между ними кружок ещё добавь чтобы трипл получился, очевидно же

01:12:130 (1) - почему-то мне очень хочется на месте этого слайдера сделать ноту и присоединить к вот этому паттерну 01:10:930 (1,2,3,4) , и поставить нк на месте 01:12:430 (2) для того чтобы отделить барабанный звук от гитары

01:18:730 (4,1) - слишком близко находятся, подвинь 1-ый слайдер левее

01:19:630 (2,3) - прямой переход от одного слайдера к другому в эстра диффе... по-моему это уже эребор. Можешь сделать хотя бы бланкет https://pp.vk.me/c637328/v637328907/63a/EBuf-phgYgU.jpg , если идей не хватает

01:21:130 (4) - не очень красивая форма слайдера, попробуй переделать его

01:22:330 (3,4) - вот на месте этих двух слайдеров ты мог бы сделать 4 ноты, или по крайней мере на месте третьего слайдера две ноты, потому что у него и в начале и в конце сильный звук гитары

01:51:242 (6,1,2) - вот на месте бы кикслайдера я бы поставил нк и сделал бы не "кикслайдер-слайдер-слайдер" паттерн, а "трипл(обратный слайдер) - нота - слайдер"

01:53:867 (4,2) - стакни ноту с концом кикслайдера

01:55:180 (5) - нк добавь

01:55:180 (5,6,7,8) - чё-то как-то слишком хардово, не замечаешь? Между (5,6,7) и (8) спейсинг 7,48, что уже можно считать фуллскрином. Тебе просто СЛЕДУЕТ придумать что-нибудь полегче (можешь к примеру сделать повторяющийся четыре раза слайдер и поставить его рядом со стримом)

02:00:617 (2,3) - слишком близко расположены, подвинь круговой слайдер

02:01:930 (1) - подвинь чуть-чуть вверх, чтобы не было линейного перехода от 02:01:555 (4)

02:08:680 (6) - нк

02:10:180 (3) - подвинь слайдер правее, чтобы был ровный спейсинг между (2) и (4)

02:12:805 (3,2) - я бы эту ноту и слайдер стакнул и переместил бы 02:14:680 (3) для бланкета (что ты и сам сделал, лол)

02:29:305 (2,1) - стак

02:32:680 (3,4,1) - я тебе уже говорил что в экстре такие линейные флоу не слишком приветствуются, придумай что-нибудь получше

02:39:055 (5,2) - плохой оверлап имо, фиксани это

02:46:930 (1) - может быть ctrl+g? чтобы флоу получше выглядел

02:55:555 (6) - ^

02:50:305 (3,4,6) - бланкет фиксани, на один пиксель перемести (3,4) вверх

02:57:055 (6,7,8.9,1) - подвинь правее, а то 6-ая нота очень близко к краю поля расположена

02:57:430 (1) - некрасивый слайдер имо, попробуй переделать его

02:58:180 (2) - слишком близко к 1-ому слайдеру расположен, подвинь его

02:59:680 (4,1,2,3,4) - и опять линейный флоу, переделай его

03:02:211 (2,3) - слишком близко к 1-ому слайдеру расположены, подвинь их правее

03:03:055 (6,1) - стакни, в этом же случае и 02:04:180 (2) с собой прихвати

03:06:430 (1,2,3) - вот на месте красного тика я ясно слышу звук, добавь туда что-нибудь чтобы интересно было

03:07:930 (1,2) - ^

03:23:419 (3,1) - я бы стакнул это дело и сделал бы слайдер примерно вот так https://pp.vk.me/c637328/v637328907/678/xBlSQGeXnHI.jpg Только в этом случае будет плохой оверлап с 03:24:752 (3,4) , перенеси их (можно стакнуть с 5-ой нотой которая на пикче была и в этом случае стакнуть 03:24:419 (2,1)

03:34:752 (1,3,4) - стак

03:36:252 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - слишком большой спейсинг между джампами, уменьши его (я уменьшил и диффа уменьшилась на 0.11) (так можно и cs 4 ставить). Вообще, если так посудить, то у тебя в карте достаточно много таких нехилых прыжков, на них такая большая диффа и держится (и при этом супер лёгких флоу). По моему от таких вещей надо избавляться и несколько уменьшать спейсинг

03:40:752 (3,4,5,6) - хотя бы вот так https://pp.vk.me/c637328/v637328907/745/bhquQxRG33Y.jpg сделай чтобы нескучно было. И да, уменьши спейсинг

03:51:419 (3,4,5,6) - ^

03:42:085 (3,5,1) - плохой оверлап, перенеси третий слайдер чуть повыше и левее

03:44:419 (4,5,6,7) - вот в конце седьмого слайдера я слышу сильный звук, на месте его начала я бы сделал кружок и отнёс бы к (4,5,6) а на месте бы конца этого слайдера сделал бы слайдер(или две ноты, как тебе угодно) и поставил бы нк (и убрал бы его на следующем слайдере, офк)

03:47:419 (4,5) - слишком близко расположены, подвинь пятый слайдер левее вместе с 03:48:085 (1,2)

03:48:085 (2,3) - сделай бланкет

03:49:419 (1,7) - стакни

03:50:085 (4,5,6,7) - слишком большой спейсинг, уменьши его

03:52:419 (2) - подвинь этот слайдер правее чтобы он не был так близко к 1-ому слайдеру и сохранял тандем с 3-им слайдером

03:53:752 (2) - слишком близко расположен к 1-ому слайдеру, подвинь его чуть выше, и правее потому что он на самом краю поля что не очень хорошо. И ещё бы надо ctrl+g чтобы спейсинг не был таким заоблачным

03:54:419 (4) - ^

03:54:752 (1,4) - стак

03:58:085 (4,1) - плохой оверлап имо, двинь кружок повыше

03:59:085 (3) - далеко ты его поставил, можешь хотя бы за 1-ую ноту его поставить

04:00:085 (1,2,3,4,5) - слишком близко расположены к предыдущему слайдеру, перемести этот стрим левее

04:00:919 (8,2) - стак

04:02:085 (3,4) - как-то ты уж очень сжал расстояние между ними, подвинь 4-ый слайдер левее

04:02:419 (4,1) - вот тут мужду этими слайдерами надо бы поставить ноту потому что в этом промежутке звук сильный слышится

04:03:752 (4,1) - ^

04:05:585 (2,3,4) - большой спейсинг имо

04:08:085 (1,3) - вот тут наверное всё-таки надо оверлап сделать

04:10:419 (6,1) - слишком сжато, подвинь 1-ый слайдер правее

04:11:419 (4,5) - вот тут надо бы убрать ноту и сделать кикслайдер повторяющимся, потому что такой переход плохо читается

04:12:752 (3) - может быть нк?

04:14:085 (9) - ^

04:15:419 (3) - ^

04:18:085 (3) - ^

04:19:252 (12) - ^

04:17:252 (9) - как-то ты далеко этот кружок поставил, думаю того чтобы поставить его прямо здесь https://pp.vk.me/c626225/v626225907/210 ... 6aOrng.jpg , будет достаточно

04:24:085 (1,2) - может быть сделать здесь бланкет?

04:43:252 (2) - вот эту ноту убери, а то большой спейсинг получается, да и сильного звука на нём нет

04:45:919 (2) - ^

04:59:252 (2) - ^

04:50:752 (1,2) - подвинь второй слайдер правее, всё равно же это 1/2

04:53:419 (1,2,3) - вот тут просто ну ОЧЕНЬ неравномерный спейсинг: во время 1/2 когда следующий элемент ты должен ставить далеко ты поставил близко, а когда идёт 1/1 ты поставил слайдер наоборот далеко. Этот паттерн нужно срочно менять, я не знаю как, но всё равно нужно

05:11:085 (2) - ctrl+g

05:16:919 (4,4) - стакни

05:18:752 (1) - ctrl+g и сделай этот слайдер обратным, убрав при этом вторую ноту, потому что сильный звук начинается с третьей ноты

05:24:752 (3,4) - слишком близко расположены, подвинь 4-ый слайдер правее, или вообще ctrl+h и делай бланкет

05:26:085 (3,4,5) - и опять большой спейсинг, уменьши его

05:28:919 (4) - подними этот кружок вверх чтобы спейсинг не таким большим был между паттерном

05:29:752 (2) - тоже самое, ты тут вообще можешь стакнуть эту ноту с 05:28:919 (4)

05:31:585 (4) - и опять стиль "становление тапа в жопу мира". Ты ведь можешь просто напросто стакнуть его с предыдущим тапом и поставить его на место 05:32:752 (3)

05:32:085 (1,4) - стакни ноту с с концом слайдера

05:33:252 (6,2) - стак

05:35:085 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - большой спейсинг, укороти его

05:37:419 - зачем делать спиннер на сильном бите, можно же сделать ноту а потом сразу спиннер

05:55:669 (1,2) - огроменный спейсинг, фикси

05:58:780 (2) - стакни слайдер с 05:59:891 (3) чтобы не было такого уж большого спейсинга в 05:59:669 (2,3,1)

06:01:002 (1,2,3,4) - подвинь вторую и третью ноты чуть выше и чуть ниже соответственно, а то слишко большой спейсинг

06:12:224 (4,5) - сделай здесь бланкет, чтобы не было такого большого спейсинга между 5-ым слайдером и последующим

06:11:891 (3,1) - плохой оверлап, подвинь меньший слайдер повыше

06:32:113 (1,2,3) - немного кривой бланкет, зажми шифт и поправь его

06:33:668 (5) - мне кажется что будь этот слайдер где-то здесь https://pp.vk.me/c637924/v637924907/50e/pVxkrq3jFSo.jpg смотрелось бы получше

06:37:891 (2) - слишком близко расположен к предыдущему слайдеру, подвинь его

Конец мода~

Хорошая мапа на самом деле.
Удачи с ранком.
posted
ты это самое, хотя бы дай знать что тебе мод теперь вообще не сдался и что ты зря просадил(а) ВСЕ свои кудосу заработанные за всё время
posted
rank when
posted

cyprianz5 wrote:

rank when
never because the map is one of the shittiest I've ever made

however I have some new stuff that I'd like to push forward
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.