forum

Panic ZX Spamming (Approach Circles problems)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KnockOnDood
Hi hii~! My name is KnockOnDood (knock on what? -3-) and I'm what people would call a noob :D (2 weeks since starting ;w;)

Anyways, whenever I can no longer handle the speed of a song, I tend to start spamming the z and x keys instead of waiting for the approach circle for my timing--and I think this is becoming a bad habit of mine. Can anyone give me tips on how to improve on this?
StephOsu
Slow down, play easier song and learn finger control
Deva
Play slower maps, get a hang of basics. It will go away with some experience.
Quag
Even at higher rank, I did this when a map was too hard. Now that I am finally able to read 5+ maps (play and read are different things) I have stopped. Play easier maps,
Topic Starter
KnockOnDood
Do you guys have any recommended beatmaps? As for reference, I can handle Reol|Asymmetry (Fycho's Hyper) by Skystar (BPM:184)
StephOsu
play any 2star beatmap in general and you are good
Quag
In the search box of beat maps (in osu once you have hip play solo) type BPM<180. You can aspire search for AR, CS and other map qualities.
Topic Starter
KnockOnDood

Quag wrote:

In the search box of beat maps (in osu once you have hip play solo) type BPM<180. You can aspire search for AR, CS and other map qualities.

Sorry, but I don't quite understand. What's hip play solo?
dung eater

KnockOnDood wrote:

Quag wrote:

Sorry, but I don't quite understand. What's hip play solo?
after hitting play -> solo

type to search for beatmap name, but you can also type ar>5 cs<3 cs>2.32 stars>1 stars<1.11 to find maps that fit all of those things
Topic Starter
KnockOnDood

jaaakb wrote:

after hitting play -> solo

type to search for beatmap name, but you can also type ar>5 cs<3 cs>2.32 stars>1 stars<1.11 to find maps that fit all of those things

omg, i never knew of this. Thanks for all of those who helped me <3 time to break my hand and buy a mechanical one ;w;
Pituophis
when ever you see lots of circles push your keys as fast as you can