forum

country ranking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Malgedion
How does the country ranking work, is it the combined points in all modes for each player? Just wondering and would be great if you could answer this question thnx :)
DeathHydra
It's still mode-specific. It is the same with normal ranking, but filtered by country
Bauxe

DeathAdderz wrote:

It's still mode-specific. It is the same with normal ranking, but filtered by country
Pretty sure he means https://osu.ppy.sh/p/countryranking

It's ordered by the sum of all players from that country, yes.
DeathHydra
Oh, I never see that. My bad, then.
Topic Starter
Malgedion
thanks for the replies but are the points from one mode only or is it combined modes? :?: :?:
Jukkii
it might be all modes, it does not say specifically
Edgar_Figaro
Country ranking is only based on standard. The way I checked was looking at a country that had very few members and looking at those members profiles. The average PP matched that of the average of the players standard PP. It would be nice if the country ranking could be Added for the other 3 modes

Actually nm I just was looking at countries and all the players in it happened to only have players that had only played standard. When looking at the country of Niger it has 3 unique players but only 1 has played standard and that 1 person only has 1 PP in standard. The other 3 are all in other modes and the average is 325 for the country.

The 3 players are Alkakoo 1PP Standard, 512PP Taiko, 4PP Mania. Madbax 1PP In CTB. Finally Doody Tco who has 463 in Mania. So based on this if we add up the top game mode for each player 512 + 1 +463 & divide by 3 players would get us 325.333 which would round to the number we see. If you just add up all game modes for all players it would average out to 327 so it seems to take the top mode for each player in a country and averages it together and not adding up all PP across all modes.