24 Teams can register
    A maximum of 3 players per team
    Rank Limit: #9.000 - #45.000

Team Registration

Signups: CLOSED

Join our Discord!(:

1. Registrations till 24th July 2016.
2. Registration link: http://goo.gl/forms/BH96nDU7ljRiv17z2
3. Mapset selectors may not participate as a player in this tournament.

Info
2v2 tournament
24 Teams with up to 3 players
Score V1 System
Groupstage will kick off on 30th July!
Group stage
Double-elimination
Last chance bracket
Will be played in BO3/BO5 format
6 Groups
8 Teams will be eliminated

Playoffs
Double-elimination
BO7/BO9/BO11/BO13 fomat
Third place match

Prizes
1st Place 3 Month of osu! Supporter
2nd Place 2 Month of osu! Supporter
3rd Place 1 Month of osu! Supporter

Bracket
Schedule

Rules

Rules

Tournament Rules
1. The beatmaps for each round will be announced by the mapset selector Only these will be used during matches.
1.2 Tow beatmaps will be given as tiebreaker map. This beatmap will only be played in case of a tie.
2. If the beatmap ends in a draw, the game will be nullified.
3. If a player disconnects during a beatmap, they get treated as if they failed the beatmap.
3.2 If the player disconnects within the first 25% of a map, the map can be replayed! (Even if the other team dont want to!)
4. Beatmaps cannot be reused in the same match unless the beatmap was nullified.
5. If less than 1 player attends, the maximum time the match can be postponed is 15 minutes.
6. Exchanging players during a match is allowed.
7. Lag is not a valid reason to nullify a beatmap.
8. All players are supposed to keep the match running fluent and without delays. Excessive match delays coming from the player's side can be issued with penalites.
9. If a player disconnects between the beatmaps and the team can not provide an exchange, the match can be delayed 10 minutes at maximum.
10. All players and referees must to be treated with respect. Instructions of the referees and tournament management is to be followed. Decisions labeled as final are not to be objected.
11. Disrupting the match by foul play, picking inappropriate warmup maps (see below), insulting and provoking other players or referees, delaying the match or other deliberate inappropriate misbehavior is strictly prohibited.
12. The multiplayer chatrooms underlie the osu! community rules. All chat rules apply to the multiplayer chatrooms, too.
13. Unexpected incidences are handled by the tournament management. Referees may allow higher tolerance depending on the given circumstances. This is up to their discretion.
14. Penalties for violating the tournament rules can be:
 Exclusion of specific players for one map
 Exclusion of specific players for an entire match
 Declaring the match as Lost by Default
 Disqualification from the entire tournament
 Disqualification from the current and future official tournaments until appealed
15. Any modification of these rules will be announced.

Stage instructions
1. In the first stage (Group Stage), the teams will be divided into 6 groups of 4 teams.
2. The stages are splitted up the following: Bracket
3. Players are free to select up to two warm-up beatmaps. Using beatmaps with questionable content is prohibited. This includes profanity, nudity, violence or other NSFW content in the visual elements or the song, regardless of its language.
4. Each captain can ban two beatmaps to be selected from the pool. These beatmaps are not allowed to be picked by any team in the entire match.
a. Both vetos must always be used.
5. Beatmap selection will alternate between each captain selecting a beatmap out of the map pool.
6. Each captain must use "!roll" once in #multiplayer.
a. The winner of the !roll starts picking the first beatmap of the match.
b. The loser of the !roll starts banning two beatmaps.
7. Captains may pick freely from any bracket.
a. In case of a tie, the tiebreaker map must be played.

Mappool Instructions
1. There will be 1 mappool for each stage.
2. Each mappool consists of 5 bracket: NoMod, HardRock, Hidden, DoubleTime and FreeMod
3. Each mappool consists of 20 maps in total.
4. Each mappool has two tiebreaker. (If needed one will be randomized)
5. The NoMod bracket will be played with no mods activated
6. The Hidden, HardRock and DoubleTime bracket will be played with the respective mods activated.
7. The FreeMod bracket will have FreeMod activated. Every individual player can pick Hidden, HardRock or no mod at all.
8. Players may select more than one mod.
9. When playing a FreeMod map, at least 1 player of each team must have minimum one mod activated.
10. The tiebreaker will be played under FreeMod conditions.
11. When playing the tiebreaker, no one needs to have a mod activated.

Scheduling instructions
1. Matches in Group Stage may overlap.
2. Scheduling will be handled by the Tournament Management. Schedules will be released on the Thursday before the first matches of the actual stage. Tournament Management will try to create the schedule to respect the participant's time zone.
3. In the stages Quarter-finals and higher: Please inform tournament management before Sunday, if you expect a specific time slot to be unavailable in the following week.
4. Rescheduling after the release of the Schedule can not be done in any circumstance.
5. Captains are responsible for their teams availability. The greater team size exists to ensure every team can provide at least 2 players for each match. If teams can not provide 2 players for a match, the match will be considered forfeited.

Map pools

Staff

Host: sm9ke

Co-Host: Nanael-sama

Staff: Celektus, - Niggel -, Materix, Husenap, IControlYou, Missgeburt0815, - Coco -

Streamer/Commentator: AlexDark69, RedKing, magmar, Zainny, KawaiiNeko, NotSuhun

Desinger: Zel

Big shout-out to Arrival , Zel

Thanks to: Zetera, [Haruki-Sagae]

Good Luck!
Pasqualal
Hmmm 9k-55k ist schon ein ziiieeeeemlich großer Abstand, mal gucken wie das wird :D
Viel Glück fürs´ Turnier :3
Topic Starter
sm9ke
Danke^^
Gudako
Will this tournament be in scorev1 or scorev2?
Topic Starter
sm9ke
Has yet to be determined.

But you can vote here!
Zenyatta
15k Nomod dt player hier lf team
[ Bloodfallen ]
Hey, i'm up without mate, just pm me ♥
Rumberkren
searching for a teamm8
pm me c:
Narkeo
I need a team too... 40k
OsuSeulgiDragon
Hey man I tried clicking on the registration fourm but it says that it can't process my request.
Can you check if the fourm is ok or something?
Ty mate :)
Topic Starter
sm9ke
Should be ok
-Haruki
Somewhere a list with registered teams?
Lemoncha
I just wanted to suggest writing a list of teams with players and the country flags but you were faster. :)
Topic Starter
sm9ke
The list will be posted on Saturday/Sunday.
OsuSeulgiDragon
Hello my partner 1Excalibur says he can play around 5-9 pm philippine time and I can play from 5-11 pm Philippine time as well
Topic Starter
sm9ke
Scheduling will be handled later, as soon as 24 teams have registered.
-Haruki

sm9ke wrote:

Scheduling will be handled later, as soon as 24 teams have registered.
^ Thats normal... or not?

maybe u mean Team list?
Topic Starter
sm9ke

OsuStarDragon wrote:

Hello my partner 1Excalibur says he can play around 5-9 pm philippine time and I can play from 5-11 pm Philippine time as well
I answered him.
-Haruki

sm9ke wrote:

OsuStarDragon wrote:

I answered him.
ah lol sry
Shga
23K searching for partner :D
Feel free to contact me through pm.
Topic Starter
sm9ke
A list of registered teams has been posted.

You can watch it here
Zenyatta
LF TEAM

15k Player NoMod/DT/HD
Quite OK at HR/FM
Topic Starter
sm9ke
Prizes for the tournament have been added! Check them out!
Pasqualal
2 days left
Hype!
Ashina Izu

RealXantoo wrote:

2 days left
Hype!

hype !
Fina
L U C I Z U H Y P U