Noffy
bn koko

chat log wrote:

15:24 Nevo: o noffy
15:24 Nevo: um
15:24 Nevo: do you like this map
15:24 *Nevo is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1501516 GARNiDELiA - MIRAI]
15:24 Noffy: i remember that map!
15:25 Noffy: i remember shiratoi requested a mod in my queue like ... years ago! and i tried to mod it but i didnt find anything to say
15:25 Nevo: it was my first bubble XD
15:25 Noffy: i didnt realize it was still not ranked yet
15:25 Nevo: wanna mod it :3c
15:27 Noffy: owo
Thus, I'm here.

I didn't realize this map wasn't ranked already!! Heck!!

Also I had no idea it was related to that game/anime series... I had completely forgotten the name of that seies and it was actually bothering me for a long time. Thanks for indirectly helping me refind it haha.

[Connection]
normal-hitfinish7.wav - it fits, but it was really loud and distracting the first few times I heard it. It overwhelmed the song a bit. I think making it a bit quieter, and end sooner, could help with that.
I think soft finish 14 did a very good job in that respect

1. 00:11:680 - Volume on the tick is still a bit loud considering how the fadeout goes, maybe make the greenline before it 7% volume instead?
  2. 00:39:805 (1,2,3) - vs 00:33:805 (1,2,3) - I think some more spacing in the pattern at 00:39:805 - similar to the earlier timestamp could be nice o: !
  3. 00:45:805 (1,1) - Move 00:46:930 (1) - up 1px for perfect overlap stack thing
    yes
  4. 01:06:805 - and 02:30:805 - I literally thought while playing this "this would be really nice with some increasing sv added to it" only to look at the timing points and to realize it does increase... but in increments so small it's hardly noticable! I'd suggest either
    a.) using bigger increments, like even .05, or having the spacing have a more dramatic small->big increase.
  5. 01:09:805 (1,2) - Maybe considering how loud and abrupt the sound here is, consider stacking these on the tails of 01:09:055 (3,4) - instead of the heads? So that the same idea is kept but bigger
  6. 02:54:805 (1) - Some other wave sliders are similar, but it's especially noticable here that the top of it is so tight it starts looking angled instead of wavey.
    current , suggestion
  7. 03:36:055 (1,2,3,4) - Considering there's no other 1/6 in the song that you've mapped to, and even here it's fairly subtle, I suggest two reverse sliders instead to catch the rhythm without making it too sudden.
  8. 04:23:305 (1) - I think making the angles a bit more subtle and the slider overall more horizontally flat like you had 02:51:805 (1) - would work better as currently this slider looks very aggressive and out of place among so many gentler angles and curves.
  9. 05:24:430 (1) - cute!
only mostly small things to say cuz i've liked your maps a lot since a long time ago and don't have any major issues

call me back!!!!!!!!!!
Pachiru
predicted again for the 4th time
Topic Starter
Shira

Noffy wrote:

bn koko

chat log wrote:

15:24 Nevo: o noffy
15:24 Nevo: um
15:24 Nevo: do you like this map
15:24 *Nevo is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1501516 GARNiDELiA - MIRAI]
15:24 Noffy: i remember that map!
15:25 Noffy: i remember shiratoi requested a mod in my queue like ... years ago! and i tried to mod it but i didnt find anything to say
15:25 Nevo: it was my first bubble XD
15:25 Noffy: i didnt realize it was still not ranked yet
15:25 Nevo: wanna mod it :3c
15:27 Noffy: owo
Thus, I'm here.

I didn't realize this map wasn't ranked already!! Heck!!

Also I had no idea it was related to that game/anime series... I had completely forgotten the name of that seies and it was actually bothering me for a long time. Thanks for indirectly helping me refind it haha.

[Connection]
normal-hitfinish7.wav - it fits, but it was really loud and distracting the first few times I heard it. It overwhelmed the song a bit. I think making it a bit quieter, and end sooner, could help with that.
I think soft finish 14 did a very good job in that respect yes

1. 00:11:680 - Volume on the tick is still a bit loud considering how the fadeout goes, maybe make the greenline before it 7% volume instead?
  2. 00:39:805 (1,2,3) - vs 00:33:805 (1,2,3) - I think some more spacing in the pattern at 00:39:805 - similar to the earlier timestamp could be nice o: ! ctrl+g 00:39:805 (1) - hopefully it works uwu
  3. 00:45:805 (1,1) - Move 00:46:930 (1) - up 1px for perfect overlap stack thing
    yes
  4. 01:06:805 - and 02:30:805 - I literally thought while playing this "this would be really nice with some increasing sv added to it" only to look at the timing points and to realize it does increase... but in increments so small it's hardly noticable! I'd suggest either
    a.) using bigger increments, like even .05, or having the spacing have a more dramatic small->big increase. increased by .05 ;o
  5. 01:09:805 (1,2) - Maybe considering how loud and abrupt the sound here is, consider stacking these on the tails of 01:09:055 (3,4) - instead of the heads? So that the same idea is kept but bigger moved one of them to the end since the SV change made the jump abnormally large
  6. 02:54:805 (1) - Some other wave sliders are similar, but it's especially noticable here that the top of it is so tight it starts looking angled instead of wavey.
    current , suggestion
  7. 03:36:055 (1,2,3,4) - Considering there's no other 1/6 in the song that you've mapped to, and even here it's fairly subtle, I suggest two reverse sliders instead to catch the rhythm without making it too sudden.
  8. 04:23:305 (1) - I think making the angles a bit more subtle and the slider overall more horizontally flat like you had 02:51:805 (1) - would work better as currently this slider looks very aggressive and out of place among so many gentler angles and curves.
  9. 05:24:430 (1) - cute!
only mostly small things to say cuz i've liked your maps a lot since a long time ago and don't have any major issues <33

call me back!!!!!!!!!!
fixed everything i think!!!111!

sankyuuuu <3
Foxy Grandpa
fixed the sample

bubbld good luck!

i tried this just looks stupid
Noffy
Poke nevo tomorrow ovob
Nevo
The mitochondria is an organelle found in large numbers in most cells, in which the biochemical processes of respiration and energy production occur. It has a double membrane, the inner layer being folded inward to form layers (cristae).
Chihara Minori
after 2 years I can finally remove this from my bookmark w
Chaoslitz
Shouldn't 00:00:430 use whistle instead of clap? (F#) (like what you did on 00:06:430 (5) )
Mir
i have no idea if this is disqualified or not because the site died literally as i hit the button but the mapper wanted to fix some hitsounds (inserts pretend broken heart icon)

edit: site is back so here's the dq icon
Topic Starter
Shira
yea
Mir
requalified

only change was clap->whistle
Mentai
today is a happy day
Monstrata
Oh nice. I remember modding this like almost 2 years ago xD. Grats on the quality!
Topic Starter
Shira
:blobmelt:
Pachiru
woa
that's the definition of determination
sahuang
Hey I didn't notice but grats on getting this ranked, it has been a long time w