forum

Question bout chat [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vaikepois
Is there way copy chats in game? Cuz it would be good if somone says something in language i dont understand so i could use some translator to get idea what he said and answer xD?
James2250
You could either use a separate irc program so you can copy the text directly or if you are on osu type /savelog and it will send a copy all of the chat you have seen to your osu! folder (in the Chat folder) and you can copy it from there
Topic Starter
vaikepois
if irc it means other people will have join my room or what o.o?
Echo
You can connect to osu! chat using irc. Join irc://cho.ppy.sh#osu
Mara
FYI IRC = Internet Relay Chat
Topic Starter
vaikepois
How i connect that serv by mIRC?

nvm connected.. but its only main osu chat right? iis there way for created room chat room?
Topic Starter
vaikepois
I mean can i see chat in irc of my created room?
mm201
/join #channelname
Topic Starter
vaikepois
i tried /join multiplayer

-.- Nothing happens.. and btw there are thousands of #multiplayer.. so how i join my mutliplayer?
RemmyX25
You can't join multiplayer games via IRC. It's not supposed to be available to EVERYONE, just players of that game.
mm201

RemmyX25 wrote:

You can't join multiplayer games via IRC.
ufufufufu :)
Kitsunemimi

RemmyX25 wrote:

Yeah.

So this basically means that the only way you can translate what other people are saying is to save a log of the chat, then find the log, then go up to a translating... thing... and then you'll get the translation. It's stupid, and there have been requests for automatic translations in osu!, but I'm not sure how they went.
Topic Starter
vaikepois
ugh this sucks -.-
RemmyX25

MetalMario201 wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

ufufufufu :)
shut up you hax
peppy
Why has no one mentioned the /savelog command...?
James2250

peppy wrote:

Why has no one mentioned the /savelog command...?

James2250 wrote:

You could either use a separate irc program so you can copy the text directly or if you are on osu type /savelog and it will send a copy all of the chat you have seen to your osu! folder (in the Chat folder) and you can copy it from there
:P
peppy
Okay, I take that back.