DeRandom Otaku wrote:
oh and my suggestions might conflict with above mod since i started typing this hours ago xdThanks so much for the mod~
- 00:05:407 (1) - The sound on the slider head is kinda unique compared to its surrounding and it should rather be emphasized so you may wanna unstack it and leave it DS'd for emphasis ~ or increasing the DS for it from the previous notes will emphasize it even better I actually think the music is calm here but I'll wait for more opinions
- 00:05:757 - Try to bring down volume for these slider ticks and slider ends since it just doesnt sound nice right now I don't think it sounds that bad and this is actually the only slider here that has that many ticks.. I'll see what the others say
- 00:09:091 (3,4,1) - This flow is quite weird actually since the movement is almost linear and playing these kind of flows feels kinda awkward , Atleast in my opinion Hmm, tried to do something different there
- 00:12:249 (4,1) - Could definitely improve this blanket Made a tiny improvement
- 00:13:126 (2,4) - Actually , Try moving these 2 or 3 pixels to left so they become more linear with 00:13:301 (3) - Made a change there.
- 00:17:600 (4) - Overmapped , I really dont hear a beat here in the song . Even at 25% playback i hear no sound I agree. Fixed
- 00:17:600 (4) - You dont really need this NC since u already have an NC at 00:18:214 (1) - And NC'ing 00:17:863 (1) - just feels over-NC'ing which is not so nice Ok, fixed
- 00:24:354 (2) - The vocal goes really intense here if u listen closely so u may increase DS for it aswell for emphasis Increased the DS
- 00:28:652 (3) - My Eyes caught this one lo but . yeah i know this is very nazi but it triggered me ~ Do equal spacing for 00:28:389 (2,3,4) - Fixed
- 00:42:249 (2,4) - Blanket bad Yeah, whoops. Fixed
- 00:44:880 (1,3,4,5) - They look like a mess with stacking turned on Will wait for more opinions
- 00:58:740 (1,2) - This pattern might be a bit misleading since the visuals look like ur 1/2 patterns I'll see what others say cause I want that pattern to be a bit difficult.
- 01:04:003 (3) - i dont really like it for the fact that it ends on a much louder piano sound than it starts from so u should rather make it clickable aswell Wishkey also mentioned this so fixing it now
- 01:12:775 (1,3) - That tiny overlap looks bad maybe try to blanket 3 and 1 Followed your suggestion
- 01:20:933 (4) - This is overmapped aswell . i guess I can hear a beat in the background so keeping it as is for now
- 01:31:196 (1,2,3,4) - This is just not fine atleast in my opinion since it tricked me during testplay ~ 01:31:196 (1,2) - These are 1/4 while 01:31:722 (3,4) - These are 1/2 while u have the exact same spacing between these ~ well majority of players are gonna hit 01:32:249 (4) - Much sooner just like i did I agree. Increased the spacing there
- Try doing OD 4.5 mayb since 5 seems quite high here Yeah, already changed this
- 00:05:407 - As i said about emphasizing this sound in insane . in normal i guess try a rhythm like http://puu.sh/snzVD/5fba351eb7.jpg so that 00:05:407 - THIS will be clickable Followed your suggestion
- 00:15:056 (5) - Try changing it with a 1/2 slider since there are 1/4 sounds in the song which are'nt being represent by just a single circle. Atleast in my opinion Ok, fixed
- 00:18:740 - There must be a circle actually . You are ignoring a very important vocal here for no reason I don't map every single vocal otherwise it will be too much imo, but I decided to map this one out.
- 00:43:477 (1,2,3) - I dont recommend u do this since i had one of these patterns in my map and i was forced to change it to get the bubble xd but the point is that 00:44:880 (3) - Starts appearing before 00:43:477 (1) - totally vanishes so yea it can bug majority of noobs Lol, lowered that slider a bit so it's not overlapped
- 01:49:442 (4,6) - Try copy-pasting same shapes here for nicer visuals Ok
- 00:14:705 (3) - You should probably finish this on 00:15:056 - and add circle at 00:15:407 - cuz of those 1/4 sounds in bg Followed your suggestion
- 00:29:442 (1) - 00:32:249 (1) - literally the same vocals but not same rhythm D;;; Made them similar
- 00:49:091 (1) - ok this shape rather looks weird and its not symmetry from both ends aswell Tried to improve it
- 00:51:898 (1,2) - This would look much much more nicer if u copy paste the same shape . Just try doing it I think it looks fine >.<
- 00:51:898 (1,3) - Also that tiny tiny tiny overlap is very noticeable in gameplay and it just looks really bad Yeah, fixed
- 01:00:319 (1) - This being symmetry on both ends is not quite good imo since theres a noticeable change in rhtyhm at 01:00:845 - Hmm, did something
- 01:48:038 - i know this is an easy difficulty but still adding a circle here wont hurt at all . But seriously tho , please add one . else it feels way to empty ~ Same for 01:59:266 - Ok, added circles there
- 01:48:038 (1) - Also , This is supposed to end on 01:48:038 (1) - right? since that would make much more sense. dont worry about the recovery time tho ,it will still be enough i guess Already fixed this.