community forum

Team Frontline Modding Queue [taiko/ctb open]

posted
Total Posts
313
show more
[ Blaze ]
hello team :)
To:Satania
Mode:NM
Artist&Song Title: Draw the Emotional & Foreground Eclipse - Stay by my side
Length: 3:15
BPM: 160
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646981

thx yo,moga slot msih ksong 'w'
Icekalt
Hey ~

Request: NM
To: Satania
Artist and song tittle: fhana - little secret magic
Length: 1:48
BPM: 195
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632789

Thanks in advanced and have a nice day ~
Topic Starter
Poii
bump


my slot
NM: 1/4
Nardoxyribonucleic
To:Poii
Mode: Taiko
NM
Artist&Song Title: FREDERIC - Kanashii Ureshii
Length: 1:27
BPM: 142
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/659103

Thanks :3
Topic Starter
Poii

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

To:Poii
Mode: Taiko
NM
Artist&Song Title: FREDERIC - Kanashii Ureshii
Length: 1:27
BPM: 142
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/659103

Thanks :3
maybe i'll mod that tommorow :3 i have part time job
yShadowXOP_
To:Franklin maybe?
Request:NM
Mode:STD
Artist&Song Title: Petit Milady - Seishun Wa Tabemono Desu
Length: 00:32
BPM: 185
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663138
youtune3
To:Poii
Mode: Taiko
NM
Artist&Song Title: Kobaryo - Kumo no Kireme
Length: 3:20
BPM: 256
Link: p/6240478/

Thanks in advance (even if not accept xd)
theramdans
Hello, greetings!

To:Franklin
Mode: std
NM
Artist&Song Title: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
Length: up to 185 seconds of drain time (basically 3 minutes)
BPM: 186
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/619824

Thanks a lot !
Fleure De Lapin
Taiko Open

NM std closed
NM Taiko 0/3

M4M std 0/2
M4M Taiko 0/2

GD std closed
GD Taiko 0/1
gaston_2199
Hey!

To:Franklin
Mode: Taiko
NM
Artist&Song Title: Kanon Wakeshima - Tsukinami
Length: 2:08 (1:57 drain)
BPM: 180
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/556098

Thanks~
Hakito007
To: Ady
Mode: std
NM
Artist&Song Title: BUNT. ft. BEGINNERS - Young Hearts (BUNT. Remix)
Length: 1:13
BPM: 126
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667004

I only have Insane complete so far (easy or normal is on the way soon). I know you said only <4* but it's really close (4.1*) and would be sub-4* if it weren't for the very end part, you can just ignore that if you want. :) Cheers!
Fleure De Lapin

gaston_2199 wrote:

Hey!

To:Franklin
Mode: Taiko
NM
Artist&Song Title: Kanon Wakeshima - Tsukinami
Length: 2:08 (1:57 drain)
BPM: 180
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/556098

Thanks~
oh this song <3
Accepted

NM std closed
NM Taiko closed <1 request from [R] & 1 request from PoPoii from chat game>

M4M std 0/2
M4M Taiko 0/2

GD std closed
GD Taiko 0/1
davidminh0111
To: PoPoii
Mode: taiko
NM
Artist&Song Title: R3 Music Box - Aozora Jumping Heart
Length: 0:50
BPM: 82
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668062
What diff: All if possible

Thanks
Fleure De Lapin
M4M std 0/2
M4M Taiko 0/2

GD std closed
GD Taiko 0/1

also,,
I need someone to GD my map : Drop - Ganandora no Majutsushi

Bpm : 138
Drain time : 3:17
Diff : Inner Oni

quote this post or send me pm at web or game.
CPLs

Franklin_DeJavu wrote:

M4M std 0/2
M4M Taiko 0/2

GD std closed
GD Taiko 0/1

also,,
I need someone to GD my map : Drop - Ganandora no Majutsushi

Bpm : 138
Drain time : 3:17
Diff : Inner Oni

quote this post or send me pm at web or game.
ehh you don't seem to have any std I can m4m, is this an error
Fleure De Lapin

CPLs wrote:

Franklin_DeJavu wrote:

M4M std 0/2
M4M Taiko 0/2

GD std closed
GD Taiko 0/1

also,,
I need someone to GD my map : Drop - Ganandora no Majutsushi

Bpm : 138
Drain time : 3:17
Diff : Inner Oni

quote this post or send me pm at web or game.
ehh you don't seem to have any std I can m4m, is this an error
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/579773 ( at my rule ^^)
Topic Starter
Poii

davidminh0111 wrote:

To: PoPoii
Mode: taiko
NM
Artist&Song Title: R3 Music Box - Aozora Jumping Heart
Length: 0:50
BPM: 82
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668062
What diff: All if possible

Thanks
Nooooo waaaaayyyyy, why pipol keep making this xD ?
davidminh0111

PoPoii wrote:

davidminh0111 wrote:

To: PoPoii
Mode: taiko
NM
Artist&Song Title: R3 Music Box - Aozora Jumping Heart
Length: 0:50
BPM: 82
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668062
What diff: All if possible

Thanks
Nooooo waaaaayyyyy, why pipol keep making this xD ?
Yea. Same as you lol
Fleure De Lapin

Franklin_DeJavu wrote:

R3 music box need more poii :D
Topic Starter
Poii
Goodbye Soldier, thanks for your effort for this que

Skycreeper- we'll see you again
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply