forum

Have you ever broken something because of osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Li77L3
My wooden mannequin I use for drawing.
joltypanda
I just started playing recently and I sprained a finger :D and I only play 2-3 stars on double so that's a bit embarrassing.
TeeArctic1
Once I got reeeeally into playing and when the time came to spin, I span too hard and accidentally knocked over a glass, which then shattered.
Schmoopert
I broke my life
xMaximumRide
It both raised and lowered my self esteem
Orofil
Yes, I broke osu! when I downloaded a 1000* map.
Hickacou
I broke my tablet pen.
Now I play Taiko.
Ashton
my mentality
Isaac1337
I am not going to break something because of meaningless mistakes... N E V E R M O R E
KemZii
I broke my pen...
kai99
my tablet pen yeah i snapped it in half lmao
Rakuyo
My ears because I forgot to lower my volume when i plugged my headphones directly into my PC.

It was not pleasant.
-Flashlight-
My first tablet pen. I was angry, i don't remember why, probably because of some shitmiss, and then I threw my pen and it broke it was clicking everytime, so I opened the pen to try to fix it and then everything got unplugged and I got pissed off and threw the components in the trash. Still have the plastic btw and i know i didn't explain too good
RythmNotFound
Went and broke my tablet pen.
Two of them actually.
_Vaporwave_
i messed up my space bar when i was trying to fc a 4 star and slider broke at the end so now my space bar has to be hit right in the middle and even then its like a 50 percent chance it will work
Bananaland
i break too many keycaps in mania
i need to start tapping lighter
Almool
Well...
Osu broke my social life
pentaqola
nothing really...

unless you consider my hatred of anime music
payney
i broke a bone in my hand a couple months ago. just hit my hand against my desk the wrong way after a play i was upset about. i didn't even know it was broken for ~ a week, it just hurt a bit. but i ended up wearing a cast for a few weeks. since then i've been a lot more calm.

gotta learn from stupid mistakes lol
futabas
my old tablet

and my social life
[-Kazu-]
I broke my tablet pen in a rage one time... that was fun

I couldn't fc a 3* map and I got pissed
Brainage
Never have and never will because everything I use to play osu! costs at least $90+ lol
MrSparklepants
I broke my monitor once, threw my pen at my table, and it bounced and hit my monitor, and broke it.
SepelaThons
Maybe my social life. Other than that, my latop is still alive. ( ˙꒳​˙ )
-Koe-
I broke many keycaps 😂
Crumpey
Multiple keycaps have been harmed whilst playing mania lol

Sent an email to corsair and they gave me replacements for free. Good stuff ;)
Carmlillball
My life
Poidachii
broke my old Huion Tablet, 2 mouses and my life. other possessions like my earphones usually break because I always use it everywhere :v
Nikolai
Tad Fibonacci
That's a nice keyboard.

Is it a custom?
Nikolai

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

That's a nice keyboard.

Is it a custom?
Yeah it's Duck Lightsaver v3
Arachnid
My hands
ASHIQUL
I once broke my own heart because I lost in a hyper boring tournament
Sad face
Nate Bait
Broke my laptop once by throwing my pen at it while attempting to perfect a song.

my anger's been slightly improved and better managed every since :p
rexdo206

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

Personally I haven't, but some people have. What have you broken, and if you can, provide a picture.

no not yet, if you dont count the indirect death of battery because of osu, and chrome,
and when it died it was permanent soo if that counts, i did
My sanity
- Yuno Gasai -
My hand are hurt.
Corne2Plum3
My social life lol
LilyBun
I broke a wired mouse, it was cheap and already on its way out but that one, 4 inch drop onto the desk was what killed it. I already threw it out so no picture.
Watervapor
I broke my pen, dented my monitor and my hands...
show more