forum

Silver Forest - (9) Destiny ~ Ever Lasting Turn of Cirno

posted
Total Posts
show more
blissfulyoshi
Warm:
01:28:863 (5) - it is sort of weird that there is nothing to follow the sbed down arrow here
01:49:096 (3) - new combo to be consistent with 00:53:282 (1)?

Cold:
Here is how I would fix the last chorus: (I like more combos rather than fewer)
02:30:956 (3) - new combo to be consistent with 02:19:794 (1)
02:33:747 (2) - new combo to be consistent with 02:22:584 (1)
02:36:538 (5) - The mass repeat is a little boring and doesn't fit that well imo. I would advise changing it. Regardless, new combo to follow the change in lyrics

Freezing:
01:05:840 (1,1) - the short spinner combined with the notes quickly after is more cruel than fun imo
01:28:166 (1,2,3,4,5) - The stack leniency's overlap with the hp bar looks aesthetically unpleasing. If you really want to keep the pattern, I advise you manually stack the notes in a nicer pattern
02:01:654 (1,1) - same as 01:05:840 (1,1)

=================

That is all I found on this run. Reply to the post, contact me, and I'll remod, hopefully I'll rebubble.
Topic Starter
Leorda

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Warm:
01:28:863 (5) - it is sort of weird that there is nothing to follow the sbed down arrow here
01:49:096 (3) - new combo to be consistent with 00:53:282 (1)?

Cold:
Here is how I would fix the last chorus: (I like more combos rather than fewer)
02:30:956 (3) - new combo to be consistent with 02:19:794 (1)
02:33:747 (2) - new combo to be consistent with 02:22:584 (1)
02:36:538 (5) - The mass repeat is a little boring and doesn't fit that well imo. I would advise changing it. Regardless, new combo to follow the change in lyrics

Freezing:
01:05:840 (1,1) - the short spinner combined with the notes quickly after is more cruel than fun imo
01:28:166 (1,2,3,4,5) - The stack leniency's overlap with the hp bar looks aesthetically unpleasing. If you really want to keep the pattern, I advise you manually stack the notes in a nicer pattern
02:01:654 (1,1) - same as 01:05:840 (1,1)

=================

That is all I found on this run. Reply to the post, contact me, and I'll remod, hopefully I'll rebubble.
all fixed
blissfulyoshi
(no kds pls)

Cold:
02:36:538 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This pattern still does not fit that well for me. Then again, I am not sure what fits. If you have another idea try it, otherwise just tell me, and I'll rebubble.
Roddie
inb4 this map gets rebubbled.

Here's my mod.

Keep in mind that most of these are suggestions.

General
  1. There is a kiai time issue. The kiai time isn't snapped properly on the white ticks for all three choruses. :( You got to fix that man.

Warm
  1. 00:13:055 (1)-Was this left out intentional or by mistake? If it was a mistake, fix the spacing on that by using the distance snap.
  2. 01:20:840 (1)-^
  3. 01:36:887 (4)-Fix the spacing on this by using the distance snap. :3
  4. 01:46:305 (1)-You forgot to add a finish here.
  5. 02:23:980 (1, 2)-Add claps on the end of those sliders?
  6. 02:39:329 (3)-Add a clap on the end.

Cold
  1. 02:33:747 (1)-It would be better if you remove this new combo from here. :P

Freezing
  1. 01:05:840 (1)-Add a clap here.
  2. 02:01:654 (1)-^
  3. 02:37:410 (1)-Remove new combo...?

Oh, and sorry for the delay man.

If you have any questions about my mod, please let me know. D:

Star!
Topic Starter
Leorda

blissfulyoshi wrote:

(no kds pls)

Cold:
02:36:538 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This pattern still does not fit that well for me. Then again, I am not sure what fits. If you have another idea try it, otherwise just tell me, and I'll rebubble.
fixed

Also, few are fixed, thx
blissfulyoshi
Everything seems to check out, so I'll rebubble.
Topic Starter
Leorda

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Everything seems to check out, so I'll rebubble.
thank you~
deohome123
Star before ranked :)
Vampiriella
Star~ ;)
rui
nice song nice map nice SB
cirno plus glasses equals saikyo pretty cirno!
star~
-Moccha_chii-
Cirno turn :)
eye am the strongest LOL
is cirno sure that she want fight the god (suwako) ? LOL
taiko_maniac1811
HI~ :D nice map
just want to know,
is it too late too upload this :? ? (my taiko diff)

can you take a look at it please :D~

Download: Silver Forest - (9) Destiny ~ Ever Lasting Turn of Cirno (Leorda) [1811's Taiko Oni].osu
Topic Starter
Leorda

taiko_maniac1811 wrote:

HI~ :D nice map
just want to know,
is it too late too upload this :? ? (my taiko diff)

can you take a look at it please :D~
no, sorry

and thx to star my map for everyone~
Andrea
[General]

The timing seems to be off. After some testing I found - BPM: 172,02 / Offset: 3.060 - Remember to resnap all notes and everything after changing it.

[Freezing]

01:02:965 (1,2) - This sudden doublet is really hard to read and confusing while playing. Change it to something else.
01:58:773 (1,2) - ^
01:59:732 (1) - Remove new combo.
02:36:443 (1,2) - Same as 01:02:965.
02:36:443 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why don't you make this pattern similiar to 01:58:773 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) ? Much better.

That's all, I guess.

Sorry but have to pop due to the timing issue.
Topic Starter
Leorda

osuplayer111 wrote:

[General]

The timing seems to be off. After some testing I found - BPM: 172,02 / Offset: 3.060 - Remember to resnap all notes and everything after changing it.
Fixed, but are you sure this is the right timing? Did you discuss about this with your friend? I'm scare :o

[Freezing]

01:02:965 (1,2) - This sudden doublet is really hard to read and confusing while playing. Change it to something else.
01:58:773 (1,2) - ^ Fixed
01:59:732 (1) - Remove new combo. Fixed
02:36:443 (1,2) - Same as 01:02:965. Fixed
02:36:443 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why don't you make this pattern similiar to 01:58:773 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) ? Much better.[/color] NO thanks

That's all, I guess.

Sorry but have to pop due to the timing issue. WWHHHHHYYYYYY
Andrea
I'm not totally sure about the timing, would be better if you ask someone expert than me :P
NatsumeRin
BPM 172.030 offset 278

oh yeah my message is too short, star.
Topic Starter
Leorda

NatsumeRin wrote:

BPM 172.030 offset 278

oh yeah my message is too short, star.
thx for timing~
Andrea
Seems to be better now.

Re-Bubbled~

To the next BAT: Please take a look at the timing once again before ranking this.
Topic Starter
Leorda

osuplayer111 wrote:

Seems to be better now.

Re-Bubbled~

To the next BAT: Please take a look at the timing once again before ranking this.
oh thx for bubble~
ShadowzI_old
Wanted to give you some combo burst.
One is a cocky Cirno
and the other is a Dx Suwako

Update
Whoops Cirno might be to wide.
I can crop it (that's saying if you even want it in the first place =P) if you want.

Topic Starter
Leorda

ShadowzI wrote:

Wanted to give you some combo burst.
One is a cocky Cirno
and the other is a Dx Suwako

Update
Whoops Cirno might be to wide.
I can crop it (that's saying if you even want it in the first place =P) if you want.
I don't need that comboburst, sorry
Shiirn
Hopping in to say that the timing is fine to me, and all of the timing sections, namely, all kiai, are not snapped.

not modding the entire thing orz i hate this song
Topic Starter
Leorda

Shiirn wrote:

i hate this song
awwwwww :cry:
Andrea
Popped until every timing section is fixed up on all the difficulties.
Topic Starter
Leorda

osuplayer111 wrote:

Popped until every timing section is fixed up on all the difficulties.
fixed, thx for Shiirn for pointing out~
Andrea
Alright, seems to be fixed now.

Re-Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Leorda
Where are you James2250? You promise to mod my map :( (Just to remind him). Sorry if I meaning to willing to mod this~
Sakura
Oh jeez, rapid flashing X_X
[Cold]
01:19:799 (4) - Reverse selection, will flow better.

[Warm]
02:18:742 (1) - Too close to spinner imo, you could do well without this note (if you do remove remember to NC the next one to prevent a spinner bug).

Should be fine for rank after fixes.
Topic Starter
Leorda

Sakura Hana wrote:

Oh jeez, rapid flashing X_X
[Cold]
01:19:799 (4) - Reverse selection, will flow better.

[Warm]
02:18:742 (1) - Too close to spinner imo, you could do well without this note (if you do remove remember to NC the next one to prevent a spinner bug).

Should be fine for rank after fixes.
all fixed! I love you Sakura Hana <3333
Sakura
Ok after talking with a few BATs there's some Improvements this map needs before ranking:

- Set slider tick rate 2 on all difficulties
- Avoid using hitsound claps on sliderticks.
- Set the storyboarded arrows to diff specific only on the highest difficulty if you want to argue about this i got enough evidence to back it up, it MUST be done.

That's about it, im mostly asking for the bold part, the others feel free to change them if you really care about your map, this was a discussion with other members of the BAT and they pretty much pointed this out.
awp
(OP: if you wanna chew anyone's ear off or don't understand the reasoning behind this, feel free to shoot me a forum PM or something)
Topic Starter
Leorda

Sakura Hana wrote:

Ok after talking with a few BATs there's some Improvements this map needs before ranking:

- Set slider tick rate 2 on all difficulties
- Avoid using hitsound claps on sliderticks.
- Set the storyboarded arrows to diff specific only on the highest difficulty if you want to argue about this i got enough evidence to back it up, it MUST be done.

That's about it, im mostly asking for the bold part, the others feel free to change them if you really care about your map, this was a discussion with other members of the BAT and they pretty much pointed this out.
ALL FIXED!!!!!
Sakura
Ok, so much time has passed since i came here, plus quite a bit of stuff has changed, so i should just be safe

Rebubbled~

Sorry T.T
Topic Starter
Leorda

Sakura Hana wrote:

Ok, so much time has passed since i came here, plus quite a bit of stuff has changed, so i should just be safe

Rebubbled~

Sorry T.T
awwww, I thought it's ranked :cry:
lolcubes
Hey there, some bubble checking!

[Freezing]:
  1. AR+1. The whole map was kinda boring with AR7, and certain patterns were hard to read (01:58:774 (1,2,3,4,5,6) for example, you have this pattern on multiple places), especially considering with that low AR it's very hard to notice it's on a blue tick.
    Also having OD8 and AR7 is kinda harsh in my opinion, when I played this with AR8 it felt so much better.
[Cold]:
  1. 01:58:164 (3) - In every kiai at this spot (in the kiai) you were following the voice. Around this area you were following the voice as well, and this slider doesn't do that properly. Maybe start it at 01:57:990 but keep the end the same? It sounds much better. (I actually clicked it too early cause I expected it to follow the voice every time heh, but that's just me)
Not gonna pop over this, but if you make these changes I can rebubble immediately~.
Topic Starter
Leorda

lolcubes wrote:

Hey there, some bubble checking!

[Freezing]:
  1. AR+1. The whole map was kinda boring with AR7, and certain patterns were hard to read (01:58:774 (1,2,3,4,5,6) for example, you have this pattern on multiple places), especially considering with that low AR it's very hard to notice it's on a blue tick.
    Also having OD8 and AR7 is kinda harsh in my opinion, when I played this with AR8 it felt so much better. // OK
[Cold]:
  1. 01:58:164 (3) - In every kiai at this spot (in the kiai) you were following the voice. Around this area you were following the voice as well, and this slider doesn't do that properly. Maybe start it at 01:57:990 but keep the end the same? It sounds much better. (I actually clicked it too early cause I expected it to follow the voice every time heh, but that's just me) // Fixed and change the pattern. I was add 1 repeating slider for make a good flow for this slider
Not gonna pop over this, but if you make these changes I can rebubble immediately~.
Raging Bull
That slider is fixed yesssssssssssssssssssssss Well I have a lot more sliders to complain about but not a big deal.
Topic Starter
Leorda

Raging Bull wrote:

That slider is fixed yesssssssssssssssssssssss Well I have a lot more sliders to complain about but not a big deal.
huh? :o
Raging Bull
I was talking to cubes and I was talking about your sliders :v You fixed this one http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/162121
show more