Kasane Teto - Kasane Territory

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock

Shiirn wrote:

Neru
Raise OD 2 notches. You must do this. Well, if I must.
00:11:380 (1,1,1,1) - Don't do this. ok
00:46:279 (1,1) - What's with these? They're amazing, that's what.
Shortened easy diffs are looked down upon. fine fine

Vocal
Raise the AR by THREE. 3. THREE!? two?
00:06:145 (1) - extend to 7:541 :<
00:36:333 - put a break here. oops
01:42:120 (1) - This part feels like kiai. It does, doesn't it?

Teto
00:05:796 (8) - New combo. Yeah
00:35:112 (1,1,2,etc to 00:44:796 8) - Don't do this. B-But D:
Actually, no. I'm not touching Teto. But she's moe moe kyun~

Taiko
This isn't finished, thus, the entire mapset isn't finished, thus, this shouldn't be in pending.
Y-YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN PENDING! D;
Cirno
...Well.
Red = I strongly think you should fix it.

[General]
Leave the Source field empty. For most Vocaloid maps Source is set to the song maker, or simply none. There's no need to set "Nico Nico Douga"
Timing is off. I'm getting BPM = 172.00 Offset = 1625. Since there's changes in BPM, please resnap and remake all the sliders to fit them to the new timing.

[Teto]
As this is your very first map, I'll give some suggestions and leave some comments rather than just saying remap... This diff is.. well full of squares. What's worse, they're just those un-transformed, boring squares. There's also a part (00:46:279 - 00:56:051), where all the circles are just repeatingly placed in the same square, in a quite random fashion.
Meanwhile, some streams, obviously too lengthy to be stacked, are stacked at one point. For example, 00:36:508 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16), 00:40:696 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16).
And those sliders from 02:22:602 to 02:25:394, I wonder if you got the idea from the old U.N.Owen is her by Reikin. True, that map WAS epic back in 2008 (it still is today in some ways though), but keep in mind that mapping DOES evolve. Using this in 2011 is just bad.

..Well I'm not picking everything out. In short, this diff is REALLY FAR from the quality of ranked map today, and I'm not going to mod it since that's just pointless effort. Please pay more attention to the good maps around you, learn from other ranked maps, and remap this when you really understand mapping.

[Neru]
00:15:568 (1,2,3) - left 2 grids
00:15:568 (1) - the second last control point is useless, delete it
00:16:964 (3) - the second control point is useless, delete it
00:46:279 (1) - I can see your intention, but the control points in middle do not make much difference. Just replace it with a plain straight slider
00:49:071 (1) - ^

...well this is not AS terrible as [Teto], but I can't say it's a good map either. imo you should start off using grid 3, and with distance snap on. You could adjust the settings to suit you more after you get more experienced, but with those settings it's much easier for a beginner to map. Please only turn off distance snap after you have got a clear sense of spacing.(imo you should always use grid 3/4, or grid snap off after you get experienced.

Sorry but I can't give you a star. If you really want one from me, please try to make some improvement, and post in my queue again when you think it's worth a mod (and of course when it's open). Though if I still think it's terrible I'll not post again in this thread.
kanpakyin
Add Touhou to tag

No need kds
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock

Cirno wrote:

[General]
Leave the Source field empty. For most Vocaloid maps Source is set to the song maker, or simply none. There's no need to set "Nico Nico Douga"

Timing is off. I'm getting BPM = 172.00 Offset = 1625. Since there's changes in BPM, please resnap and remake all the sliders to fit them to the new timing.

Removed the source and uhh... changed the BPM and offset but... it seems worse. Oh well.

[Teto]
As this is your very first map, I'll give some suggestions and leave some comments rather than just saying remap... This diff is.. well full of squares. What's worse, they're just those un-transformed, boring squares. There's also a part (00:46:279 - 00:56:051), where all the
circles are just repeatingly placed in the same square, in a quite random fashion.

Heh. Changed the large square pattern to diamonds and random thing to a more organized thing.

Meanwhile, some streams, obviously too lengthy to be stacked, are stacked at one point. For example, 00:36:508

Did that cool little reverse slider thing others do.

(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16), 00:40:696 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16).
And those sliders from 02:22:602 to 02:25:394, I wonder if you got the idea from the old U.N.Owen is her by Reikin. True, that map WAS epic back in 2008 (it still is today in some ways though), but keep in mind that mapping DOES evolve. Using this in 2011 is just bad.

I don't play old maps on standard. Changed it though.

..Well I'm not picking everything out. In short, this diff is REALLY FAR from the quality of ranked map today, and I'm not going to mod it since that's just pointless effort. Please pay more attention to the good maps around you, learn from other ranked maps, and remap this when you really understand mapping.

Oh I understand this. I started this a really... really long time ago, and am just waiting for modders to tell me if it really is wrong.

[Neru]
00:15:568 (1,2,3) - left 2 grids
00:15:568 (1) - the second last control point is useless, delete it
00:16:964 (3) - the second control point is useless, delete it
00:46:279 (1) - I can see your intention, but the control points in middle do not make much difference. Just replace it with a plain straight slider
00:49:071 (1) - ^[/color]

For the grids... on what grid size exactly? Deleted control points.

For the little nudges, it's supposed to fit the swinging they do in the video, heh.

...well this is not AS terrible as [Teto], but I can't say it's a good map either. imo you should start off using grid 3, and with distance snap on. You could adjust the settings to suit you more after you get more experienced, but with those settings it's much easier for a beginner to map. Please only turn off distance snap after you have got a clear sense of spacing.(imo you should always use grid 3/4, or grid snap off after you get experienced.

I try to map easy diffs Krisom style, lol.

Sorry but I can't give you a star. If you really want one from me, please try to make some improvement, and post in my queue again when you think it's worth a mod (and of course when it's open). Though if I still think it's terrible I'll not post again in this thread.
I might... heh.

kanpakyin wrote:

Add Touhou to tag

No need kds
Done.
Takuya
Tetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetoteto
tetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetoteto
tetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetoteto

Love the song
Kuroneko-sHerald
[General]
Why there is video association but there isn't a video?
Go to" File --> Open .osu in Notepad" then remove this line:
Video,0,"㬽Teto Kasane㬘Kasane territory セIt_s Teto_s turn forever㬽UTAU-PV㬘English sub [www.keepvid.com].flv"
Do it for all the diffs.

mp3 is 96kbps and min allowed is 128kbps. Could you find a better mp3?

Tags: Remove "it's teto's" and add "Nico Nico Douga"

Source: Add "Vocaloid" (yes, I know what Cirno said, but most of ranked vocaloid songs has Vocaloid in source).

I still get the osb when donwloading the map. Please remove it and full submit.
Remove "trasparent.png" and full submit.

Add Preview Time in all diffs (choose a point that you like in song, then go to "Timing -->Set Current Position as Preview Point").

[Easy]
It has the old timing. Please switch to the new one.
Mapped only to 01:08:615 - ? Please map it at least at 02:04:455 - (maybe with a breack from 01:08:615 - to 01:19:784 - )

[Vocal]
Why did you give up on this? :o
With some re-arrangement it could become a good Hard (or Insane).
If you want try and need help just ask me in game or send me a PM :D

[Teto]
I think that the last statement of Cirno says all.

No star, sorry.
Nixnez
First time people wishing me good luck for modding map.....and I can see why...XD

You can actually move your map back to WIP section. Just choose the relevant section while submitting. It won't ruined your link or map or anything.

[General]
- Check Kuroneko-sHerald's mod post first obviously. Some of what I want to mention is mentioned in his/her mod post too.
- Check notes resnapping as system prompts me to save after I resnap all notes.
- Irregular kiai time. Make up your mind on which part of the song is supposed to be "epic chorus".

[Neru]
- Errrr....I would prefer a fully mapped Easy. Just use breaks from time to time.
- 00:46:279 (1) - Curious on the red dots here. You don't like perfectly straight line slider?
- 00:49:071 (1) - ^ (I think I know you want the slight budge effect...but it's kinda...hmm, and also the video isn't in here.)

[Vocal]
- I voluntarily tried this. This ain't that terrible to be honest, as stated by Kuroneko-sHerald. It would be a nice Hard(Or Insane, depending on how you'll go with overall distance change) with adjustments like:
  • - 00:04:400 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Too intense.
    - The spacings after 03:00:296.[03:00:296 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) ouch -> 03:01:692 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) Nnnngggh -> 03:04:484 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) *Headdesk*]
    - Increasing the OD by one or two, I usually prefer similar level of OD and AR.
[Teto]
- I can understand why people are against this. Long, repeative streams, variable (large) spacings, most players won't be able to play this except for elite osu-ers. I think you know too, seeing you had to reduce OD dramatically, or else a few 50s/misses will kill the hp bar off. This kind of map would be very frustrating to play. Personally I think this is a Extreme Insane, but sadly it's no longer a prefered way of doing an Insane.
- 02:26:043 (5) - New combo.
- 02:26:741 (9) - New combo.
- 02:27:438 (13) - New combo.
- 02:40:694 (1) - Try adjust for a more round circle.

I'll treat this as a WIP, thus not starring it. Feel free to ask for star though when you think this deserve it. Good luck with your first map~
Pimpi
Take this useless star asi ya tienes 7 estrellas XD
Buena suerte Ozzy :3
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock

Kuroneko-sHerald wrote:

[General]
Why there is video association but there isn't a video?
Go to" File --> Open .osu in Notepad" then remove this line:
Video,0,"㬽Teto Kasane㬘Kasane territory セIt_s Teto_s turn forever㬽UTAU-PV㬘English sub [www.keepvid.com].flv"
Do it for all the diffs. added video

mp3 is 96kbps and min allowed is 128kbps. Could you find a better mp3? maybe orz

Tags: Remove "it's teto's" and add "Nico Nico Douga" ok

Source: Add "Vocaloid" (yes, I know what Cirno said, but most of ranked vocaloid songs has Vocaloid in source). ok...

I still get the osb when donwloading the map. Please remove it and full submit. but I'm gonna make a SB >>
Remove "trasparent.png" and full submit. NEVER

Add Preview Time in all diffs (choose a point that you like in song, then go to "Timing -->Set Current Position as Preview Point"). eh

[Easy]
It has the old timing. Please switch to the new one. did
Mapped only to 01:08:615 - ? Please map it at least at 02:04:455 - (maybe with a breack from 01:08:615 - to 01:19:784 - ) fine

[Vocal]
Why did you give up on this? :o
With some re-arrangement it could become a good Hard (or Insane). orz
If you want try and need help just ask me in game or send me a PM :D ok :3

[Teto]
I think that the last statement of Cirno says all. lolololol but cirno is baka

No star, sorry.

Soul-less wrote:

First time people wishing me good luck for modding map.....and I can see why...XD

You can actually move your map back to WIP section. Just choose the relevant section while submitting. It won't ruined your link or map or anything. done

[General]
- Check Kuroneko-sHerald's mod post first obviously. Some of what I want to mention is mentioned in his/her mod post too. yep
- Check notes resnapping as system prompts me to save after I resnap all notes. chances are that it's because some don't use 1/4 or w/e
- Irregular kiai time. Make up your mind on which part of the song is supposed to be "epic chorus". lolwhat both choruses work as kiai sec

[Neru]
- Errrr....I would prefer a fully mapped Easy. Just use breaks from time to time. I guess
- 00:46:279 (1) - Curious on the red dots here. You don't like perfectly straight line slider? DANCING
- 00:49:071 (1) - ^ (I think I know you want the slight budge effect...but it's kinda...hmm, and also the video isn't in here.) added lol

[Vocal]
- I voluntarily tried this. This ain't that terrible to be honest, WHAT as stated by Kuroneko-sHerald. It would be a nice Hard(Or Insane, depending on how you'll go with overall distance change) with adjustments like:
  • - 00:04:400 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Too intense. rofl
    - The spacings after 03:00:296.[03:00:296 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) ouch -> 03:01:692 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) Nnnngggh -> 03:04:484 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) *Headdesk*] lmao
    - Increasing the OD by one or two, I usually prefer similar level of OD and AR. rah rah
[Teto]
- I can understand why people are against this. Long, repeative streams, variable (large) spacings, most players won't be able to play this except for elite osu-ers. I think you know too, seeing you had to reduce OD dramatically, or else a few 50s/misses will kill the hp bar off. This kind of map would be very frustrating to play. Personally I think this is a Extreme Insane, but sadly it's no longer a prefered way of doing an Insane.
- 02:26:043 (5) - New combo. k
- 02:26:741 (9) - New combo. k
- 02:27:438 (13) - New combo. k
- 02:40:694 (1) - Try adjust for a more round circle. lol then it's unrankable

I'll treat this as a WIP, thus not starring it. Feel free to ask for star though when you think this deserve it. Good luck with your first map~ orz thanks
Sander-Don
what is this shit.
Sander-Don
i'm double posting.
Gcode
yes
LightoHK
Star :)
DesuEagle
Just played through first difficulty (other difficulties pwns me -_-)
01:25:354 (1) Slider goes out of screen
But still it's very good.
Backfire
Boobs.
KingKrishna
STAR
Gio96b
Star :)
Coro
Star-ed~
Esupanitix
This map's got a great variety of potential. I'm sure you'll get all of the chinks out of it. It needs quite a bit of work but it's actually a tad better than the map that I'm making right now.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
Just so it's known, this is being re-mapped.
nizidafabie
Try not to put the notes and sliders away from the screen. or under the
'health'bar. please move them.
+ It looks good. it's in time and all. Thanks for making this beatmap. i hope it will become ranked someday ;)
Orpherous
You should revive this :/ , I'm sure you'd do a better job with it now that you have more experience mapping.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock

Orpherous wrote:

You should revive this :/ , I'm sure you'd do a better job with it now that you have more experience mapping.
hey that sounds fun
Tomori Hikari

OzzyOzrock wrote:

O pueden hacer un Chilean Taiko Collab owo
Podria ser
solo falta ezfuerso y animo
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.