forum

Ayee osu fam lmao <3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tsukiomi
Sup guys! Welcome to my hecka late intro. :D I'm Tsukiomi, ranked nu0b, but tbh srs i'm here to make friends and hopefully catch some people to play with! I can only play about 3-3.5* maps for now, but I AM GETTING BETTER I FREAKING PROMISE. I'm busting my a$$ off everyday to try to get better. Anyway, I'm a youngin' bb gril only 16 and will become a senior in HS and aM GRADUATING SOON OH DEAR GAH HELP. :o
cough//
I'm a pretty chill person, very open minded and easy to approach (I hope). If you're a hecka bb beginner then let me share some tips, and vise versa! I just wanna have a good time here and be good company. :)
今日本語を習うけど良く分かるよ!良かったらいつでも私と話してもいいですよ!メッセージを楽しめます。みなさん、よろしくお願いします致しま~す。
rrtyui is god. I want to bear his children. ;)

ty fam for the attention~ <33
Jukkii
for some reason reading that was painful.
welcome to the place you can never leave. you've possibly made your lifes worst mistake by coming here.
GSG95
peppy will never let you leave :')

welcome to the circle worship. please give us a bit of your blood for the offerings.
worst fl player
sounds like stoof.

welcome
Jellyblob
x
Topic Starter
Tsukiomi

Jellyblob56 wrote:

wew lad
but in all seriousness

You're here forever
Thanks dude. I plan to be! c:
Topic Starter
Tsukiomi

-Jukke- wrote:

for some reason reading that was painful.
welcome to the place you can never leave. you've possibly made your lifes worst mistake by coming here.
I reread my intro after i woke up today and i have to agree with you. lol sorry I usually don't think shit through lel
but thanks for the welcome. I feel honored. c:
Topic Starter
Tsukiomi

GSG95 wrote:

peppy will never let you leave :')

welcome to the circle worship. please give us a bit of your blood for the offerings.
to be honest i'm p sure i worship this game. idek y but even if i wanted to leave, I will *always* come back... I mean.....it's been hapening for almost 2 years? lelelel
Topic Starter
Tsukiomi

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

sounds like stoof.

welcome
tbh i didn't even know who that was until i looked him up today. He seems like a nice lad with a muddy reputation. :c but i hope the best for him!
worst fl player

Tsukiomi wrote:

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

sounds like stoof.

welcome
tbh i didn't even know who that was until i looked him up today. He seems like a nice lad with a muddy reputation. :c but i hope the best for him!
nah more like a dick.

anyways enjoy :D
Meah
Welcome to osu!
Have fun on clicking circles ;)
Ciao ~
Bara-
Welcome to the forums Tsukiomi!

Oh, for future references, make sure not to double post! It's seen as spamming. Use the edit button next time ^_^
Tae

no escape