1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
i have the splash and im thinking of getting the intuos small. anyone know if its possible to enter the tablet area size manually. i want to use the cth 460 4.9-by-3.4-inch active area for the intous small.
posted

BongJay wrote:

i have the splash and im thinking of getting the intuos small. anyone know if its possible to enter the tablet area size manually. i want to use the cth 460 4.9-by-3.4-inch active area for the intous small.

(also is not bamboo ;_;)
posted

BongJay wrote:

intuos drivers are amazing
posted

Yularia wrote:

BongJay wrote:

(also is not bamboo ;_;)

BongJay wrote:

o wow so what would i enter for the coordinates to get 4.9 by 3.4 inches/ is it possible to use the intous drivers for the bamboo splash?
posted
posted

~ 1366x768 osu! resolution
posted

Monitor 1680x1050, osu! is 1024x768 windowed ;;
posted
posted
New area because tablet settings took a crap, yay.

posted
So i figured out the Coordinates thing for the tablet (got the ctl 480 today). Basically 1 inch=2533 Counts so if you leave top/left at 0 then Bottom = Length and Right =Width. knowing this is useful for people who are trying to moving up to full area or just want to try other tablet exact areas.

Just a example i play 5in by 2.5in area so i would put.

top=0 Bottom=6332
left=0 Right=12665
posted

on 1920x1080 Resolution and osu! is fullscreen.
posted

Wacom CTL-470, 1024 x 768 fullscreen scaled
Full screen is simply too big, I only use it when I write something
And the sensitivity somehow feels slower on a larger area (correct me if I'm wrong)

I have no problem doing jumps or streams, the only problem is not being about to follow the beats properly
I do intend to increase the size, millimetre by millimetre when I have the chance to try it
posted

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Wacom CTL-470, 1024 x 768 fullscreen scaled
Full screen is simply too big, I only use it when I write something
And the sensitivity somehow feels slower on a larger area (correct me if I'm wrong)

I have no problem doing jumps or streams, the only problem is not being about to follow the beats properly
I do intend to increase the size, millimetre by millimetre when I have the chance to try it
trust me going up is the best feeling ever. you might feel slower and get tired easier, but the aiming pays off. i used to have a tiny ass area and was super inaccurate with my aim even if the speed was top notch. go as large as you can without it being uncomfortable/needing unnecessary arm movement. you could either up it a little everyday and get through the difference in warm up or start right over.

posted
posted
Too lazy to set
posted
posted
[/centre]
posted

I'm not using full area anymore since i upgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro.
posted

monitor @ 1920x1080
osu @ 1440x900
posted
full area
show more