Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
KinomiCandy
seorul

windows: 1920x1080
osu: 1920x1080
RaneFire
I used to use a mouse but I got stiff fingers when using higher sensitivities (higher than 1x @ 800dpi).
So I got a bamboo tablet and use the full area which works out much more comfortable, this is the only particular reason lol, nothing to do with skill (which I don't have).
I am just too used to moving my hand a lot from other games I play.

wee first post. :P
pppatrick

used to use the samllest area until one day i realized that larger area performs better :3
d_vastated

tablet since 2k12
GensokyoAkuma

Full screen: 1366 x 768
Niko

Lesjuh wrote:

I get this question alot :P
thelewa
I see so many people without force proportions that it makes my brain hurt
Fabi
Full tablet area, fullscreen osu!. I shake my hand like an idiot kkkk.
dudusek
Do someone play with mouse mode?
thelewa

Ever17 wrote:

hey I do that too o/
Fabi

ragelewa wrote:

Ever17 wrote:

hey I do that too o/
ーBRO ( ´ ・ ω ・ ) つ ⊂(・ε・`) FISTー
Samah

Also...
Ijah_old
Pizzicato

dudusek wrote:

Do someone play with mouse mode?

and i thought i was the only one :O
pielak213
­
Akai-_old
because old one was very stupid and etc
Screen resolution is 1920 x 1080
Area taken by the resolution of 1280 x 960 and then stretched by 1440 x 1080 (for easier aim)
osu!'s window resolution is custom - 1244 x 700
I hate force proportions >_> they are lame
and nobody cares ofc, but...
savagereaperx1
Full tablet area with force porportions
Salvage
changed from this

to this

cause people keeps telling me i suck a jumps cause of my small area and i'll change cause i get too frustrated missing on jumps, the thing is that i find it impossible to get used to it lmao.

RAGELEWA HELPZ ME
Alice S

Force proportions.
thelewa

Salvage wrote:

RAGELEWA HELPZ ME
You increased your active area way too fast, you have to do it bit by bit so that you can get used to it
Neruell

ragelewa wrote:

Salvage wrote:

RAGELEWA HELPZ ME
You increased your active area way too fast, you have to do it bit by bit so that you can get used to it
I remember when I switched from smallest to full in 1 day and learned it in a couple of days how to use full. Can depend on other stuff like playing osu! with window or full screen mode, size or the monitor and so on...
Salvage
u got used to it that easy? .. okay maybe its not that bad, i cant picture me playing full tho, that size its ok.

and yea i guess i'll suck for a day or 2 with that area till i get used to it
thelewa

Salvage wrote:

u got used to it that easy? .. okay maybe its not that bad, i cant picture me playing full tho, that size its ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1lbMFElC9s (not willing to actually embed or anything because the point of this thread isn't to post videos)

he has a different style of holding the pen so it's not a surprise, if you're used to using your wrist or something it takes a while to get used to

i think
Vmx
From

To

Hope its worth it
s 8 n
Matty
Using this at the moment.

Salvage
oh yea i cant grab the pen like that, i grab it like a pencil so thats why its probabbly most confortable with a small/medium area.
Piotrekol
going to stay with this settings 4 ever (!)

I lied.
kyuu09
///////

420Guy
Where can i change the settings?
Gon
fullscreen 1080p
Mantis
In 2011 (and 1024x768 window):

In 2012 (and fullscreen 1280x1024):
JAKACHAN

Salvage wrote:

oh yea i cant grab the pen like that, i grab it like a pencil so thats why its probabbly most confortable with a small/medium area.
I hold the pen like a pencil and use full area as well (With force prop) and I have no problem. Really just takes some time to get used to it took me about a week as well to start doing what I could do before, but now I feel much more confident in my ability to do any type of jump or mod.
Salvage
yea with my new area its noticeable how i can do some patters i couldn't before, but full area its too much imo
Fabi

ragelewa wrote:

Salvage wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1lbMFElC9s (not willing to actually embed or anything because the point of this thread isn't to post videos)

he has a different style of holding the pen so it's not a surprise, if you're used to using your wrist or something it takes a while to get used to

i think
I hold the pen like you do, but I don't use my wrist. As I use fullscreen, I can't use my wrist because Im not able to reach the corners of the tablet.
Salvage
yay new area it's way better
Sync

Salvage wrote:

same here

I write small and writing big is impossible for me which is why I chose to use a small active area

also I grip the pen very tight :(

JMC
show more