forum

Barely Streaming 170 BPM

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Osu]Ahmet
I'm 58k and I'm barely deathstreaming 170 bpm and i am getting a lot of 100/50s. I think i dont deserve this rank but how much BPM should I train for improve my streaming speed?
DeathHydra
Play a lot of 170 bpm until you can do it pretty well. Increase the speed bit by bit
Topic Starter
[Osu]Ahmet
I'm scared about RSI because in last 2 days my hands are really painfull
Xyrus_old_1

[Osu]Ahmet wrote:

Then stop playing until the pain goes away.

Once it goes away, go back to playing, but ensure you warm up on less strenuous maps first, then deathstream, then cooldown using warmup maps.
Topic Starter
[Osu]Ahmet

Xyrus wrote:

[Osu]Ahmet wrote:

Then stop playing until the pain goes away.

Once it goes away, go back to playing, but ensure you warm up on less strenuous maps first, then deathstream, then cooldown using warmup maps.
Really nice tip! Thanks I will absolutely use this one
Deva

DeathAdderz wrote:

Play a lot of 170 bpm until you can do it pretty well. Increase the speed bit by bit
You can do this and get stuck forever on a certain BPM if you make even a slightest mistake or you could just play variety of BPMs with both long streams and short bursts depending on the BPM to get good on most BPMs.
Endaris
Play lower bpm or shorter streams. If you are getting "a lot of 100/50s" you are not actually streaming but violating your hand and keyboard instead.
Topic Starter
[Osu]Ahmet

Endaris wrote:

Play lower bpm or shorter streams. If you are getting "a lot of 100/50s" you are not actually streaming but violating your hand and keyboard instead.
But I'm thinking my streaming BPM is not enough for my rank. I'll be doing 5 stars soon enough and they all have short-long streams with high BPMs. If I can't do high bpm streams then there is no FC and no PP
Deva
There are many >5* maps without streams.
Endaris

[Osu]Ahmet wrote:

Endaris wrote:

But I'm thinking my streaming BPM is not enough for my rank. I'll be doing 5 stars soon enough and they all have short-long streams with high BPMs. If I can't do high bpm streams then there is no FC and no PP
Hello, I'm a 17k scrub player and I can't even deathstream 150bpm. See you.
Topic Starter
[Osu]Ahmet
They even give PP? Really?
Endaris
Just check my profile for scrubmaps FCable by streamnoobs.
Deva
I have 170pp score with no streams at all and its not even a FC.
KyoshiDeath
I have a 356pp score without a single stream (really).
Sayorie
At your level you don't have to train yourself for deathstreaming/stamina yet. Focus on speed first so that you may able play more maps, because most maps only usually have burst/medium streams.
StephOsu

KyoshiDeath wrote:

I have a 356pp score without a single stream (really).
plz share so I can pray for aimspook for pp
Yuudachi-kun
I wish there were more 2012 era 170+ bpm stream maps of diff name another and removed so you had to bloodcat them because then I would have had a whole lot more pp from streams.
Xyrus_old_1

Arthraxium wrote:

At your level you don't have to train yourself for deathstreaming/stamina yet.
This ^

It's purely optional, feel free to train your stamina if you really want to, but there is no point where you have to deathstream.

[Osu]Ahmet wrote:

One of your top plays is Cold Green Eyes[Divine] If you FC it with 99% acc it is worth ~170pp.

You are nowhere near the point of having to stream (nomod) for PP.
Topic Starter
[Osu]Ahmet
I'm not used to play 5 star maps. Especially jump and streaming :/
I have tried FC My dearest but breaking combo in 600x+ so still I've problems with 5 star.
99 Acc is impossible for me My limit is 4.8 or 4.9 I guess (Idk even Do I can FC that map It was just my first try)