juankristal wrote:

Hey that is the next map I was planning to pop. Don't spoil my stuff :(

L M A O
r00d tbh. You saw that I pmuch died even on influenzas thread :C
Xinnoh
ok but why is the bg completely unrelated
i'm pretty sure there's enough kancolle wallpapers out there to choose from
Todestrieb
Yeah, the voice samples are from Kancolle character Inazuma, but It's not really a song associated with the character so...
Pope Gadget

Sinnoh wrote:

ok but why is the bg completely unrelated
i'm pretty sure there's enough kancolle wallpapers out there to choose from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji0U2BSb_B8
blame kami

btw i like this mapset fyi so thumbs up
Ibrahim
congratz :) -2k17
Arzenvald
i think nowsmart himself has ability to judge what he mapped, dk much about rule :P
grats nowsmart and yay gd qualified /w/
Akasha-

Arzenvald wrote:

i think nowsmart himself has ability to judge what he mapped, dk much about rule :P
They're mentioning the BNs who nominated this map.
Arzenvald

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Arzenvald wrote:

They're mentioning the BNs who nominated this map.
pssshh :^)))))
Jinjin
Grats nowsmart! :D
Ankanogradiel
grats \o/

pp ayy
Maxus
after play this, i kinda feel the outro part lacks additional red line timing?
I mean, the part at 02:15:393 - , felt like they didn't really synchronize with the beats of the mentioned sound.
i think it should be like:

02:16:953 - Delete this first, since this red line makes 02:17:578 - doesn't sync properly with the beat.

02:15:393 - 165 BPM
02:15:574 - 180 BPM
02:15:907 - 143 BPM
02:17:585 - 123 BPM

not sure if worth mention / there's more, but i think this needs to be mentioned.
Topic Starter
PANDAAAAAAAA

Maxus wrote:

after play this, i kinda feel the outro part lacks additional red line timing?
I mean, the part at 02:15:393 - , felt like they didn't really synchronize with the beats of the mentioned sound.
i think it should be like:

02:16:953 - Delete this first, since this red line makes 02:17:578 - doesn't sync properly with the beat.

02:15:393 - 165 BPM
02:15:574 - 180 BPM
02:15:907 - 143 BPM
02:17:585 - 123 BPM

not sure if worth mention / there's more, but i think this needs to be mentioned.
It looks good, let see how is the QAT opinion.
Arzenvald
can confirm the ending should have additional red lines.. call pishi again w
pishifat
yeah, gonna need some red lines at the end
Pope Gadget
btw while this is disqualified can you remove or alter the SVs at 00:26:069 - to 00:27:576 - so that it doesn't make the pattern straight after really awkward to hit correctly thanks
Topic Starter
PANDAAAAAAAA
are there any suggestions? you guys can post to the thread.

EDIT : Updated
- re-sv at 00:26:069 - to 00:27:576 - for readable
- added LN at kiai time.
- added red line as maxus's suggestion.
- re-pattern some part

if you guys have any suggestions please post to this thread before I ask for re-qualifiy again.
Sandalphon
high tech burst
pishifat
02:15:907 - 02:17:585 - should each be like 10ms earlier
02:16:955 (136955|1) - also to make sure this isn't 10ms late after moving those timing points, might need to add another red line
Topic Starter
PANDAAAAAAAA

pishifat wrote:

02:15:907 - 02:17:585 - should each be like 10ms earlier
02:16:955 (136955|1) - also to make sure this isn't 10ms late after moving those timing points, might need to add another red line
updated
Rivals_7

idk what makes you want to bring back this old pattern. There is no kind of long noise that could be supported by this mini LNs. there is only an emphasis which is kinda unecessary to follow by mini LNs. I guess protastic already said it that you did this just for the sake of inflating the SR.

tbf the regular jumpthrill itself is already fit the song intensity so there is no need to inflate them even further.

01:55:638 (115638|1) - could add one more note as they're the same snare as the others

Extra and Death - 02:01:013 (121013|3,121013|2) - Remove one note. its start fading out right here

someone also concern about this is not being kancolle related even tho the voice sample is indeed taken from one of those characther, Inazuma.
adding "Inazuma kancolle kantai collection" on the tags might be necessary for that
Topic Starter
PANDAAAAAAAA
updated
- removed LN at kiai time (sorry I just heard some players like jumptrill with LN)
- added note to 01:55:638 -
- removed note at 02:01:013 -
- added tag "Inazuma kancolle kantai collection"
RemRemRemRem
nice map
Rivals_7
Timing has been addressed and fixed, so does the SV. and added some tags. Rechecking it and it sounds ok to me.

i'll let protastic handle the requalify for now
if anyone want to raise their concern about this map, do not hesitate to post.

Rebubble
Protastic101
rip me and exams

all diffs
00:27:576 - You don't need the 1x SV here because when the BPM changes, the scroll speed is automatically affected again regardless of SV.

01:47:826 - Is this timing point necessary? It's still 4/4, 240bpm, and on the first downbeat of the measure, so it seems redundant. Kiai is toggled on for it, but you can do that just with a green point.
Topic Starter
PANDAAAAAAAA

Protastic101 wrote:

rip me and exams

all diffs
00:27:576 - You don't need the 1x SV here because when the BPM changes, the scroll speed is automatically affected again regardless of SV.

01:47:826 - Is this timing point necessary? It's still 4/4, 240bpm, and on the first downbeat of the measure, so it seems redundant. Kiai is toggled on for it, but you can do that just with a green point.
all fixed! thank you again. good luck with your exam.
Protastic101
Ok, requalified!
Eldergleam
regratz dude
Sonicpichu
storyboard so good I fail the map, love it

also, seizure warning
https://gfycat.com/MessyBleakHorsemouse
Arzenvald
\ :D /
Ankanogradiel
yay finally
congrats!
MEGAtive
I know it''s a tadbit late but isn't "- [ L e a h ] -" should be "-_[_L_e_a_h_]_-" to help people search his name? Osu can't interpret the first one correctly because of its algorithm inside separates the keyword using Space instead of something else. Although people can still seach "Leah" for "Leah's Hard" but it's still will exclude this mapset when people searched for his name.

Anyway gratz for rank
Rafnezie
I WAS LIKE: HMMM SEEMS EASY... THEN .. JUST POP OUT OF NOWHERE . i regret this beatmap
Bangin Brust
Yep,I blind now,ty4sb lel.
pprain!
TkskKurumi
LeaF goes mad :!:
_Gaster
Welp... LN walls...

Why not name it "jack of all trades v2"? That's what the DEATH diff seems to be going for anyway.

I like all the diffs but DEATH.