1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

KupcaH wrote:

Everyone is bad in this game. Play more.
posted
Play moe
posted

Khelly wrote:

Play moe
posted
yeah i know about play more thing. The problem is i play double the among of time my friends have, but still, i lose. So there is something wrong with my "play more" that i need to find out.
posted
Playing multi is always first attempt on new songs, so maybe train sight reading by playing more.
posted
Download a lot of maps and play them without retrying. And pray mole. ;^)
posted
Well, we can't exactly tell you what to do with so little information you gave us, so we could only tell you to play more.

Do you have bad aim? Can't stream? Can't read patterns? Too inconsistent? We don't friggin know.
posted
i didn't read anything but the title, but the answer is most definitely

yes
posted

kurodahatsuharu wrote:

yeah i know about play more thing. The problem is i play double the among of time my friends have, but still, i lose. So there is something wrong with my "play more" that i need to find out.
there's nothing wrong with your play more
everyone just have different progression rate
just to set an example kupcah is way better than me despite having lower (maybe half) of my playtime
posted
Play longer and less generic maps.
posted
Its normal to lose to lower ranked player just as its normal to beat higher ranked ones.

Pray mole.

ps

you have the most generic pp maps in your top plays

play actual maps or you will stay bad forever
posted
Most of the time I play actual full-length non-generic maps because I like them but almost all of my top plays are generic pp maps

There's no fault in taking advantage of generic pp maps imo
posted
But you are trash at the game too so what you said holds no weight~
posted
we are all trash in this game, senpai, and so is your advice~
posted
I am trash but compared to most of you im improving~
posted

Arthraxium wrote:

Well, we can't exactly tell you what to do with so little information you gave us, so we could only tell you to play more.

Do you have bad aim? Can't stream? Can't read patterns? Too inconsistent? We don't friggin know.
All if i play 5.5* - 6* map, but i'm worse than my friends.

HK_ wrote:

Its normal to lose to lower ranked player just as its normal to beat higher ranked ones.

Pray mole.

ps

you have the most generic pp maps in your top plays

play actual maps or you will stay bad forever
I play all kind of songs, but i only finish the song that i FC, other song i still play until the end but i quit before it. I don't know what is generic map, I press right click on the mouse to circle around the among the song i have then i play.
posted

Arthraxium wrote:

Most of the time I play actual full-length non-generic maps because I like them but almost all of my top plays are generic pp maps

There's no fault in taking advantage of generic pp maps imo
posted
Mfw my answer got fully ignored.
I repeat:

If you compare 3 people who all cannot play 6* maps at all the outcome of a multiplayer match will be relatively random and mainly decided by the skills to mash and flail - both skills that have nothing to do with playing osu!.
Beat them up on 4* instead.
posted
Edit: Endaris beat me to it xD, playing maps out of your skill level is all about luck.

Endaris wrote:

Mfw my answer got fully ignored.
I repeat:

If you compare 3 people who all cannot play 6* maps at all the outcome of a multiplayer match will be relatively random and mainly decided by the skills to mash and flail - both skills that have nothing to do with playing osu!.
Beat them up on 4* instead.
Also kurodahatsuharu you are ranked 46k which is pretty good for only 800k total hits. Worry less, Play more.
posted
5.5*-6* is completely out of your skill, so no, you can't be bad at things way out of your reach
show more
Please sign in to reply.