forum

Emilia(CV:Setsunan) - Unfinished START [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fantazy

Skylish wrote:

[Fan's Oni]

> 00:00:494 - why is here still HS:S? Are you compromised with HS:N, otherwise please explain the rationale behind of strong determination in using soft hitsamples. ehh...my shit english, i was thought that is mean about the piano pattern, and idk when why how these 2 audio become HS:S :thinking:
Topic Starter
katacheh

Skylish wrote:

A few things before I bubble:

[Muzukashii]

> 00:00:494 - Fix SV=0.8x if you are for consistency. i thought 0.9x would be nice in muzu. Anyway, i changed for consistency.

[Oni]

> 01:07:374 - not sure if you want to keep it as d or k, both work fine from my point of view. change to k, feels better i think.

[]

These should be all, call me back later when things are settled.
Thanks!
Aisha
Talking with Skylish about spread between F-M I'd suggest something

K-F-M is pretty good imo both of them increases on a 2x~ objects amount, but I think Muzu could have a little less notes to have a good K-F-M-O:

[Muzukashii]
Suggest to:
00:51:041 (159) - delete according vocals
00:56:374 (188) - ^
01:09:707 (252) - kat and 01:09:874 (253) - delete, would follow piano and doesn't break the spread with fut
01:11:041 (258,259) - 01:12:374 (264,265) - similar

that's what i suggest, wouldn't break any gap and makes something different here :')
Topic Starter
katacheh

xfraczynho wrote:

Talking with Skylish about spread between F-M I'd suggest something

K-F-M is pretty good imo both of them increases on a 2x~ objects amount, but I think Muzu could have a little less notes to have a good K-F-M-O:

[Muzukashii]
Suggest to:
00:51:041 (159) - delete according vocals
00:56:374 (188) - ^
01:09:707 (252) - kat and 01:09:874 (253) - delete, would follow piano and doesn't break the spread with fut
01:11:041 (258,259) - 01:12:374 (264,265) - similar
Fixed them all :)
that's what i suggest, wouldn't break any gap and makes something different here :')
Skylish
The density spread is tolerated considering different mapping channels following in Futsuu, Muzukashii and Oni's'.

GD Oni's' meet acceptable standards now.

Bubbled~!
Aisha
gl
Charlotte
Congratzzzz :)
ArThasCD
這首終於ranked了! :D
Kurai

xfraczynho wrote:

Yes, the title is actually Incomplete START according to http://krtgirls.wixsite.com/initiating-station/staff. Every metadata comes from here.
Let me know when you update it :D
Hey, I don't see anywhere written on that page that the Romanisation of the title should be "Incomplete START". It's only written "未完成START" and no Romanisation is provided. I couldn't find any official Romanisation anywhere else. Shouldn't the title be Romanise to "Mikansei START" instead?

Aisha

Kurai wrote:

xfraczynho wrote:

Yes, the title is actually Incomplete START according to http://krtgirls.wixsite.com/initiating-station/staff. Every metadata comes from here.
Hey, I don't see anywhere written on that page that the Romanisation of the title should be "Incomplete START". It's only written "未完成START" and no Romanisation is provided. I couldn't find any official Romanisation anywhere else. Shouldn't the title be Romanise to "Mikansei START" instead?

Tbh i based on
that's actually more accurate as incomplete than unfinished, as you can see on

(Incomplete it's actually the nearest word).
That's basically why I allowed that more than Unfinished START, also this doesn't seem like it's the same song according to lyrics
I think katacheh could be more accurate, let's wait for his reply, that's all what i can say atm
seanhappy8520

Kurai wrote:

xfraczynho wrote:

WAT? this is not even a Japanese song, putting anime pics doesnt mean it comes from japan animu lel
Topic Starter
katacheh
Well, both "incomplete" and "unfinished" are fine to me. Since I do not know the difference, i'd use incomplete that most ppl are using that.

but "Mikansei" ? This Japanese wooow!
wellll.... yeahhhh!! why not? it looks so good!!
hey! why i never think about it??

But

終於用出來了! 最想說出來的前十大台詞(?)
Kurai
Okay, did not realise the song was Chinese. You should only use a translation of the title only if there is an official translation. Since there is none, you must Romanise the characters, not translate them.
In this case then, it should be "Wei Wan Cheng START".
Surono
oh my

languageakek matter
Topic Starter
katacheh

I asked eajrock.

eajrock said, in cd data, it's "Unfinished START".

so.. i may need to change this...XD
Raiden
ok
Topic Starter
katacheh
Fixed
Skylish
我了個大去誰會知道 incomplete / unfinished 的分別,官網又不寫清楚 >_>

按理來說未完成以 in+complete為主,所以好合理,反而unfinished有點怪,不過算了官方說怎就怎

The work is incomplete (adj.), please finish it asap.

The work is unfinished (passive v.), please complete it asap.

^ 看上面就明個道理了

(說道理也應該要問清楚metadata的,這,算我的帳 :( )
Raiden
d
Smallwu
goooooooood