forum

Who watched your replay/ Which replay statistics

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7,586
show more
Gnoske
bump
I really want this, hope it'll get added!
+1
Sylveon
bump
Offdensen
Wish they could have implemented this into the game AND on the website.
The M
I really like this idea.
I am a taiko noob but for some reason do I have 34 watched replays and I am so curious on which map (because I don't have impressive plays at all since I am a noob)
Etsu
Interesting your idea but I have no votes :o
vitail
I agree
LaBron Jayms
i a gree
Sandy Hoey
Come on, we have to be a little bit more constructive than "I agree".

Where do we propose this will go on the profile? I think it should go in the "Historical" tab underneath the graph of your replays viewed. It could be in the same format as your most played maps. I don't know how you would be able to see who specifically watched your replays, but I think that is a less important detail and can be omitted if necessary.
qwr
I think the implementation is simple. Just like "Most Played Beatmaps", it will be "Most Watched Replays", a simple list. I don't think who watched them should be included because a user profile is about you, not other people.
Chokebo

qwr wrote:

I think the implementation is simple. Just like "Most Played Beatmaps", it will be "Most Watched Replays", a simple list. I don't think who watched them should be included because a user profile is about you, not other people.
That's how I imagine it too, it'd be a really great feature because you can find out what plays other players are 'admiring'.
Toy

deadbeat wrote:

he's started to collect the stats, not display them. give him some time >_<
Larc
sounds good
Sebby
I just loaded all 44 of my votes into this. I would love to have this be visible on your profile. I have a single replay watched by others and I would love to see what sorry bastard took his time to watch one of my 5 digit quality gameplay.
iLuminaye
Why is this request not fulfilled yet?
This needs to be in 100%
I would love to see what map/replay on a map was watched...
I've got over 522 replays watched and I'm only a 6.4K mouse player LUL
am I famous Kappa
LakesideMiners
YES WE NEED THIS
Sebbern
I would also be very interested in knowing which of my scores that has been watched, and how many times. It is an interesting statistic overall.

EDIT: I hope it goes without saying that knowing who watched the replays is irrelevant, and mostly a useless statistic, but knowing which replay is popular is really valuable.
KetchupSauce
I really hope they integrate this feature!
Pozy
Will prob not be a this in osu at this pont. Lets hope it it will be implomented in osu!lazer
manu221335
totally agree!
[-Akira-]
cheshire_
still not in the game after 7 years?
fuck this
[MG]Arnold24x24
hehe +6
juspro65
I think this is a good idea but the problem is that it has not been implemented and it has been 7 years since this proposal was published, since today it is very common to know who is watching our replays in any other game, and there is nothing wrong with it. not that this could be as helpful as for the player as the viewer as they could help each other giving advice to improve and strengthen the community, this was my opinion I hope it will be seen by peppy and help to realize this proposal, bye
chashuramen
pls implement it would be interesting to see which map i got my replay from
[ Ruin X1 ]
Cool idea
+1 support
koemada

chashuramen wrote:

pls implement it would be interesting to see which map i got my replay from
dellar68
I agree
worst fl player
1+
HeyImNik
I don't mind a statistics of a replay, but NO to the "know who watched your replay".
Some people would like to remain anonymous, like me.
maszyna972
Sosteneshion
1+
insomnyawolf
+1 Bumping this bc +4000 up votes hopefully it's reviewed before lazer
xenal
Website feature request are now going on the git page https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues

Should this request be closed? Idk that's a lot of stars and was at start valid...
Mr Sonic
I agree with which replays have been watched, but about who watched them... I strongly disagree because this is a lack of privacy.
Troller
This would actually be amazing to see implemented
naj4m
is this still a thing ? this thread is like 9 years old lol. i would highly appreciate this feature since i'm always wondering which replays are being watched. i don't care a lot about who it does tho
Dollscythe
Yes, please.
Yugi Muto
Yes. I would love this. +34
d[-_-]b
BUMP
Modulez
pls add
show more