3. Feature Requests
posted
Interesting your idea but I have no votes :o
posted
I agree
posted
i a gree
posted
Come on, we have to be a little bit more constructive than "I agree".

Where do we propose this will go on the profile? I think it should go in the "Historical" tab underneath the graph of your replays viewed. It could be in the same format as your most played maps. I don't know how you would be able to see who specifically watched your replays, but I think that is a less important detail and can be omitted if necessary.
posted
I think the implementation is simple. Just like "Most Played Beatmaps", it will be "Most Watched Replays", a simple list. I don't think who watched them should be included because a user profile is about you, not other people.
posted

qwr wrote:

I think the implementation is simple. Just like "Most Played Beatmaps", it will be "Most Watched Replays", a simple list. I don't think who watched them should be included because a user profile is about you, not other people.
That's how I imagine it too, it'd be a really great feature because you can find out what plays other players are 'admiring'.
posted

deadbeat wrote:

he's started to collect the stats, not display them. give him some time >_<
posted
sounds good
posted
I just loaded all 44 of my votes into this. I would love to have this be visible on your profile. I have a single replay watched by others and I would love to see what sorry bastard took his time to watch one of my 5 digit quality gameplay.
posted
Why is this request not fulfilled yet?
This needs to be in 100%
I would love to see what map/replay on a map was watched...
I've got over 522 replays watched and I'm only a 6.4K mouse player LUL
am I famous Kappa
posted
YES WE NEED THIS
posted
I would also be very interested in knowing which of my scores that has been watched, and how many times. It is an interesting statistic overall.

EDIT: I hope it goes without saying that knowing who watched the replays is irrelevant, and mostly a useless statistic, but knowing which replay is popular is really valuable.
posted
I really hope they integrate this feature!
posted
Will prob not be a this in osu at this pont. Lets hope it it will be implomented in osu!lazer
posted
totally agree!
posted
posted
still not in the game after 7 years?
fuck this