forum

Who watched your replay/ Which replay statistics

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7,590
show more
Knarf
Support :D
kuuderes_shadow
I want this, too. No stars to throw at it, but it's +865 priority already.
Luna
Don't really care about who watched them, but knowing which are watched would certainly be interesting.
Synthox_old
I would love this feature^_^
FrzR
+ Support. :D

Stalkers be like lol.
Srbija
Supported. Great request :] I'd like that.
Saoji
Yes, yes, and yes. /Finished my votes for this/.
Sharpy_old
Always wanted this! :3
Kemdo
Would be an interesting feature to add ^^ - You could find out who is stalking you xDD
Still waiting for this..
CruzadoqL

119410501 wrote:

Still waiting for this..
Pretty much this ^
PyaKura
Not that I want this feature badly, but it'd be a nice addition.
peppy
I've started to collect per-replay stats. Not sure about logging who watched, though.

peppy wrote:

I've started to collect per-replay stats. Not sure about logging who watched, though.
Where to check it? Can't find it in my profile for now
deadbeat
he's started to collect the stats, not display them. give him some time >_<
Okok!
MouseOnly25
This should be a masterpiece.
YERTI
I want this so bad
Luna

peppy wrote:

I've been wondering, does this assign a view count value to a specific replay, or to the combination of user/map?
Let's just say Cookiezi's Freedom Dive replay is watched 10k times. He then randomly returns to osu! just to get a Hidden FC on the map, replacing his old score. Will this new replay have a view count of 0 or will it continue from 10k?
Topic Starter
Yarissa
1000 stars later my request is finally being worked on ; v ;

Joyous day
ConanCloud
That will be a good feature, i am for this :)
Kairi
:)
10crystalmask01
Neat idea, although this would be a bit creepy if you ask me lol especially for the person who's been stalking the other users replays.
Mamat
Yeah and we can save replay which converted to .mp4 or .avi but it will be so annoying to pro because they already have more than 100.000 watchers
AmaiHachimitsu
Which replays were watched the most - OK This is a good idea and easy to implement

Who watched your replay - Like, who the hell cares about who watched his/her replay?

What is more, I can totally predict some players spamming pro players' replays as to be at the top of their lists, getting their attention and in some way distorting the actual RWBO.

I'm against the "who watched your replay" feature
Vathlauss
This is needed 1+
Yukiteru Amano
Want ;w;
sharinganeye_old

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Which replays were watched the most - OK This is a good idea and easy to implement

Who watched your replay - Like, who the hell cares about who watched his/her replay?

What is more, I can totally predict some players spamming pro players' replays as to be at the top of their lists, getting their attention and in some way distorting the actual RWBO.

I'm against the "who watched your replay" feature
Who watched your replay - Like, who the hell cares about who watched his/her/or even my replays? which will cause a negative reflections on both sides and annoys a bit 8-) 8-)

:arrow: :arrow: Agreed!!
tsundoll
I want to know which of my replays were watched. I don't really care about knowing who though. Hope this gets implemented
tomopyon
+2. Hoping to see this great idea implemented.
shinomonogatari
that's sounds really interesting, i support this one! i'm curious who watched my replays.
Yakuyan
This would be great but I don't think much would care about who watched their replay but HOW MUCH TIMES a replay got watched.
Shiratu
Yes pls
Would be awesome
Saoji
Still hoping for it
(I don't really care who watched though lol)
Nyxa
So many requests that got started on but just died off after a while
Kemdo
How sad that this still isn't a thing :L
xGx

Topic Starter
Yarissa
This thread is 4 years old now and still not implemented asdjflwdkqrewlq;
Jutschl
This would be a nice feature and (i guess) not hard to implement.

I hope this comes out at some point (soon).
- Yuuto -
Actually I was curious too.

Ok support this idea
show more