forum

Free Graphics Pack

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ruuue
Hello world,

I've always wanted to say that... anyhow I decided to throw some stuff into a pack that I have collected/made over the years that assists in speedy banner/layout/what have you designs. Everything within this pack is 100% FREE Use it for whatever you like without feeling the need to credit anybody. I would normally take the time to credit the works in this pack with the original creator, So the elements I didn't make personally have been labeled with the name of the original maker in the PSD file.

INSTRUCTIONS ON USING THE PACK

Download and UNRAR to a location you will be able to find later. Once you have returned to it's location, open the file within Photoshop. Once this is accomplished you will see many groups/layers containing different things such as stocks and what have you. If you see a stock you like that would go great with a banner, simply drag that particular layer onto your photoshop document you are currently working on and boom, that stock is now apart of your banner! The same goes with every other element within the pack, such as color correction. With the CCs, I have included a background image that will help you judge which CC would be right for your image before deciding to copy it over delete rinse and repeat. (dank rhryme.) Anyhow, the Color Corrections group, will have a layer inside that says HIDE ME, make the layer visible and make each individual CC layer in the group visible once at a time, to determine which CC you think would work well with your project.

With the Layer Styles, these are best paired with text to achieve desired text effects. Simply rightclick the layer you want then "copy layer style" then go to your layer for example a screenname, right click that layer and paste layer style and WHAMMO you have beautiful text. If anybody has any questions please post in the comments. Happy shoppin yall :D

https://www.mediafire.com/?glece996gffgout
Little Zhang
Rip everyone that doesn't use Photoshop
CrudeSensei

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

If you use any other program that isn't Photoshop for graphic designing there's something incredibly wrong with you.
Topic Starter
Ruuue

ReachingHavoc wrote:

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

If you use any other program that isn't Photoshop for graphic designing there's something incredibly wrong with you.
To be fair, most people including myself didn't start with photoshop, I started on an ancient program called adobe fireworks xD
Little Zhang

ReachingHavoc wrote:

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

I use gimp o,o I don't see anything wrong with most of my recent works >.>
ALTKID
that's very helpfull! thanks ♡

anyway i make a thread for sharing something like that
but as always no one cares

Aomi

ReachingHavoc wrote:

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

People can be pretty good with Gimp too, if they know what they're doing.
Like Aru :b
Wall-ed
that's very helpfull thank,you :3 /
Flanster
I personally stopped using PSD. I've moved to TIFF file format, it has a thumbnail by default in explorer and the layers can be opened in other programs such as GIMP.
Topic Starter
Ruuue

Flanster wrote:

I personally stopped using PSD. I've moved to TIFF file format, it has a thumbnail by default in explorer and the layers can be opened in other programs such as GIMP.
Hmmmmm, Perhaps With my next pack I'll make it a TIFF as well, for the non Photoshop users :)
blackcow30
Very useful, thanks a lot !