forum

Miku Sawai - Sotsugyou Memories~Sayonara, Anata.~

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nao Tomori
changed decent amount of spacing and a few rhythms here and there. #1.
Monstrata
Randomly downloaded this map xD.

You have duplicate osb files. One of them is unused and is taking up unnecessary file space.

01:31:200 (4,1) - This jump felt quite big compared to previous jumps. It doesn't really emphasize a particularly strong note in the song so I think you can do something smaller here. I could say the same for 01:43:462 (4,1) - . At least here theres vocals, but its not a really emphasized note vocally
03:06:236 (1,2,3) - I think this arrangement makes it look very similar to 1/2 spacings. I tried something similar, but brought the sliders a bit closer together so players will wonder why they are closer than usual.
03:18:061 (3,4) - This sounds better as just a slider. 4 isn't really that audible so I think mapping a jump to it feels kinda odd. This rhythm is the "reply" to 03:16:309 (3) - .
04:56:601 (1,2) - This jump isn't very characteristic of the section. Your SV is slower and so is your base structure and spacing, so this comes across as unusual due to the large spacing and the flowbreak from 1>2
05:00:981 (4,5,6) - I would also recommend making these jumps smaller to fit the quiet atmosphere better.

[]

Only popping for unrankable issue, if you need another BN you can poke me. if not, anyone is free to rebubble once the duplicate osb has been deleted.
Topic Starter
-Sh1n1-

Monstrata wrote:

Randomly downloaded this map xD.

You have duplicate osb files. One of them is unused and is taking up unnecessary file space.
wtf, is this a bug? cause it wasn't here before update, anyways removed, Thanks for pointing out
01:31:200 (4,1) - This jump felt quite big compared to previous jumps. It doesn't really emphasize a particularly strong note in the song so I think you can do something smaller here. I could say the same for 01:43:462 (4,1) - . At least here theres vocals, but its not a really emphasized note vocally I'm emphasizing a drum here, if you take a look to 01:33:389 - 01:35:141 - 01:36:893 - 01:38:645 - etc, all the ones are enphasized with jumps, now why I decided to use a long jump here, maybe is just to have more consistent visual spacing.
03:06:236 (1,2,3) - I think this arrangement makes it look very similar to 1/2 spacings. I tried something similar, but brought the sliders a bit closer together so players will wonder why they are closer than usual. Okie, fixed.
03:18:061 (3,4) - This sounds better as just a slider. 4 isn't really that audible so I think mapping a jump to it feels kinda odd. This rhythm is the "reply" to 03:16:309 (3) - . true, fixed
04:56:601 (1,2) - This jump isn't very characteristic of the section. Your SV is slower and so is your base structure and spacing, so this comes across as unusual due to the large spacing and the flowbreak from 1>2 is to enphasize vocal, also I put a similar jump at 04:52:003 (4,5) -
05:00:981 (4,5,6) - I would also recommend making these jumps smaller to fit the quiet atmosphere better. Okie, fixed

[]

Only popping for unrankable issue, if you need another BN you can poke me. if not, anyone is free to rebubble once the duplicate osb has been deleted.
Thank you very much :)
Monstrata
Oh, it wasn't a bug. You probably changed your artist name so osu added a new .osb to match your new artist name.

Storyboard:

You could reduce brightness on some of your flares. It's actually impossible to see some of the effects on Cinema or 75% background dim ++ due to how bright the flare is.

Anyways, that's all, you can poke me for rebubble after CSLM has checked this!
Nao Tomori
zz didn't check .osb after redl, good to know =P learning already from my mentor!

anyway tell me about icon too xd
Shiranai
I have one more concern, hope you don't mind

05:09:740 - Around that timestamp, the lyric of "あなたに恋をしたあたしの青春" feels weird imo. Why is "あな" have a pink font? yet "恋" have a white color lol. I think you should recomposition the font color on that one if you want to highlight the lyric better :arrow: No, that "あなた" it's special, that's why it does have a font color
That one a bit questionable actually, because if you think the "あなた" is special, then the "た" supposed to be have pink color as well right? it's a bit weird if you just highlight the "あな" instead the whole "あなた" http://puu.sh/ue1C9/c088573c21.jpg.

The rest reasoning understandable enough to me, waiting to play the full ver ~
CSLM

Mako Sakata wrote:

I have one more concern, hope you don't mind

05:09:740 - Around that timestamp, the lyric of "あなたに恋をしたあたしの青春" feels weird imo. Why is "あな" have a pink font? yet "恋" have a white color lol. I think you should recomposition the font color on that one if you want to highlight the lyric better :arrow: No, that "あなた" it's special, that's why it does have a font color
That one a bit questionable actually, because if you think the "あなた" is special, then the "た" supposed to be have pink color as well right? it's a bit weird if you just highlight the "あな" instead the whole "あなた" http://puu.sh/ue1C9/c088573c21.jpg.

The rest reasoning understandable enough to me, waiting to play the full ver ~
Only "" it's pink ewe
""
Monstrata
Discussed things with CSLM in chat, the flare issue doesn't seem resolvable without disabling Additive, but doing so really tanks the quality of the elements. If you play with background dim you should still enjoy the map normally, just don't play with 0% background dim i guess (well no one really does that anyways).

Since we resolved things, heres #1
Nao Tomori
looks like all issues were resolved, fine to me.

#2.
Xinely
SB :
- 01:54:411 - there is a dot left in black bg while its friends are faded out. is this intentional?
- can you move the light effects in first kiai 01:57:915 - a bit to rightside? while the lyrics are stacked with it, we cant read the lyrics
- 05:19:375 - until 05:28:134 - it would be nicer if the lyrics are in center?

diff :
- 05:08:864 (1) - based on flow, ctrl+g gives smoother flow here. if u agree you can move 05:09:520 (2) - 288,180 to keep the jump
CSLM

Xinely wrote:

SB :
- 01:54:411 - there is a dot left in black bg while its friends are faded out. is this intentional? :arrow: Yep
- can you move the light effects in first kiai 01:57:915 - a bit to rightside? while the lyrics are stacked with it, we cant read the lyrics :arrow: Moving the effect would be outplaced from the bg. The lyrics with background dim are readable (those are one of the consecuences of additive uwu, that actually discussed it with Monstrata, so it's fine)
- 05:19:375 - until 05:28:134 - it would be nicer if the lyrics are in center? :arrow: Those are on the center, aren't they? The editor field it's not the same that the play field, so it's normal that the objects are some left-up on the editor field
Thx for rerechecking Nely :33
Topic Starter
-Sh1n1-

Xinely wrote:

diff :
- 05:08:864 (1) - based on flow, ctrl+g gives smoother flow here. if u agree you can move 05:09:520 (2) - 288,180 to keep the jump Done
Thanks for the re-re-recheck dear <3
Xinely
look ok for me so Qualified ~
Shiranai
Grats :)
Gemu-
Congrats baka ♥♥
Stjpa
such a good song <3
sahuang
Grats!!

Spare me for unable to mod this cuz too busy irl :w;