Double posts are cool
- 00:04:066 (2,1) - for a neater appearance, you could stack these two notes properly. I did have it stacked once, but editor must've unstacked when I moved them around.
- 00:03:011 (1,3) - This blanket could be improved slightly, as it isn't perfectly parallel towards the end of (3). Doing this will make the map appear nicer. I think I fixed? >.<
- 00:08:465 (4,1,2) - You could alter (1) so that it's ends form a perfect triangle with (4,2). Like the previous suggestion, this will make the map look nicer. I think it looks fine and trianglish
- 00:17:087 (1,2,3) - Personally, this pattern doesn't feel that structured since it's asymmetrical and I feel that it doesn't really represent anything. It also has straight line flow, which is boring compared to the intensity of the music. cursor flow through the slider rectifies cursor flow between.
- 00:22:542 (5,2) - Again, for neater aesthetics you could stack (5) properly onto the end of (2)Fixed!
- 00:00:196 (1,2,3) - tbh this is fairly out of place, and this isn't the kind of song to justify such a pattern. These are generally used when the sound on the two sliders are nearly identical. Here, however, they sound different. I believe the pattern fits in a place in which the music gradually progresses to the main theme. However, if more ask for a change here I will consider it. ^^
- 00:10:049 (1,2) - Why are these so spaced out? The antijump will be clearer if you made them much closer together. It'll also look nicer. Ok, I put them closer together.
- 00:10:929 (3,4,1,2) - I feel as though this pattern is kinda lacking in structure, as 00:10:929 (3,1) - aren't really relevant with each other in terms of geometry/symmetry. Red anchors? x.x
- 00:17:615 (2,3,4,5) - You can improve the half-pentagon here for a nicer look. Move (5) to somewhere like x:308 y:216 and adjust the notes that come afterwards. Fixed on own accord