forum

osu! - SDVX cross editing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hykalia
Ok, before this gets moved to the "other" discussion, this is not an "other" type of discussion. Just hear me out on this one because its really good I promise! :D

So many people (I think...) have wanted some kind of SDVX related additive put into osu!'s game-play, but as far as I know that's probably never going to happen (from what I understand). Anyways, its pretty obvious that most SDVX songs are mapped to a mania strict style (I think...) but I'm sure it is possible to put it towards the other forms of game-play as well. Anyways, I came up with (assuming I'm the first person to think of of this...) this idea while playing sakura mirage a little while ago and when it hit me I stopped everything because it really made me wonder if it was crazy enough to work. But anyways here's the idea, what I was thinking was if your allowed to hit sound songs * cough imperishable night 2006 cough, then couldn't you do the same thing with the NOFX and the FX tracks from sdvx? I mean seriously, audacity exists for a reason! But, if you were to take the parts that were effected say from the advanced version of crack traxxxx and then hit sound them into the NOFX track wouldn't that be literally the same as sdvx (minus the lazers and FX notes obviously). I don't know what do you guys think of this idea? 8-)
StephOsu
your idea sounds like custom hitsounding which already exist for a really long time
Rosten
oh god the colors my eyes

i have no clue why you'd want to do this though

just play the FX tracks it's not like it actually changes anything