forum

TERRA - Dance Dance Revolution NON STOP MEGAMIX

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
James
i'll do something about it. and thank you.

DONT MIND ME NOTE TO SELF:
139.98 - 73622
145.00 - 153890
145.00 - 261480
170.01 - 376102
140.00 - 475730
171.00 - 585234
89.5 - 691940
180.00 - 702500
190.00 - 804200
96.00 - 916621
145.00 - 1016700
160.00 - 1114270
114.98 - 1228326
72.00 - 1345348
145.00 - 1351005
144.00 - 1430429
Topic Starter
James
Graveyarded for now. Since its not finished yet and I'm not updating the latest one.I'll finish this next week.
Saturos
Oh lawd, this is crazy. I haven't actually looked at this yet, but from the OP, it looks like Marathon and We Are are the same? Doubt that's intentional.

Guess I know what I should be doing this weekend.
Cyclone
I'm about to play it right now, but yeah, We Are is the same as Marathon.

EDIT: Played it. Fun as hell. I did notice a single note that felt wrong though... :P

08:10:72 (7) - Was it intentionally placed there, or was it supposed to be 1/4 beat back? When I went into editor both felt right.

Also one of the offsets felt different... *tries to find it* I want to say Termination, but I honestly can't remember. It could also be that I had never heard Termination before....

Also, I almost failed at the end of Blue Impulse :|

I think I did pretty well for a sightread! Again, Amazingly fun. Good Job!
machol30
Fix up WE ARE and should be ready to be ranked approved.
Topic Starter
James
Also one of the offsets felt different... *tries to find it* I want to say Termination, but I honestly can't remember. It could also be that I had never heard Termination before....
Termination's offset is wrong I think, no matter how I change (+10 to +30 or -10 to -30) it is still wrong. So I just made the timing slightly early. I know it is not a multiple section, I could be wrong though.

I moved the circle at 08:10 by 1/4 beat backwards. Like Cyclone said, having it placed on the blue/white tick sounds the same.

EDIT: Oh shit wait.
EDIT2: Okay, done. Tell me if there are other difficulties that has not been cut yet like in We Are. Or if the single difficulty's bgcolor isn't black. (except the final song)
EDIT3: Oh come on, theres a tiny break somewhere in 1/6 billionth in all single difficulties that is not deleted. D:
Cyclone
I took a quick look at termination. Try this:

20:28:34 - 115.00 BPM, 1,228,340 Offset
20:36:15 - 115.02 BPM, 1,236,156 Offset
21:10:06 - 115.00 BPM, 1,270,068 Offset

You may need to adjust something there, as I didn't spend too much time on it.
silasw
Final Stage is called "Seinaru Kane ga, Nari Hibiku Machi."
Topic Starter
James
Sweet~ I'm not changing the title in game though. Just the difficulty name. Thanks.

Uploaded with changed timings in... What are the songs Cyclone?

Please, double check each and every difficulty there might be some slider errors after a timing change. I hope not.

Download: Hatsune Miku - Vegetable Juice (Po Pi Po) Ryu Remix (banvi) [Taiko].osu
Cyclone
The timing changes were in Ultimate, Termination, Raspberry Heart, and Ever Flow I believe. I don't know if you changed Baby Bay, Gimme Your Love or not.
Topic Starter
James
I know the songs that I changed, I'm just lazy typing them ahahaha
machol30
Hurry up so can be ra-- er... I mean approved.
Mogsy
Jamesmap Jamesmap Jamesmap.

I see no problems. Approved.
Topic Starter
James
REQUEST TO DE-APPROVE THERES STILL SOMETHING WRONG !!

EDIT: Okay, done. Rank as Ranked please. <3
machol30

James wrote:

REQUEST TO DE-APPROVE THERES STILL SOMETHING WRONG !!

EDIT: Okay, done. Rank as Ranked please. <3
so... much... temptation... ahhh!!

Sorry, but I just cannot rank as ranked. :(
Topic Starter
James
rank it rank rank ra-rank it *sings using shake it tune*
Exile_NX
So that's why you SO needed this track. xD
Topic Starter
James
uh huh :D
thanks again
NaomiMinette
Just wondering: did you fix the storyboard? You have the song info wrong on Baby, Baby Gimme Your Love and Raspberry Heart.

There are also some timing segments that are still off...
NaomiMinette
The actual Baby, Baby Gimme Your Love (Cyber Electronica R+B Mix) can be listened to here, and Raspberry Heart would be incorrect because there are two versions to the song (not including the English version):

Raspberry Heart
Raspberry Heart (vocal version) <--- the one TERRA sings

(Yes, I realize the above links are just simfile links, but searching for the mp3 files is annoying since I can't find the non-vocal version.)
Marc
Broken link? Cant download rlly want this song :/
Marc
I get this when i trry to download :/

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
Cristian

LinkableLink wrote:

I get this when i trry to download :/

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
It is fine to me :/
S a n d
REALLY NICE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Like it ^^
ThrillerFan123
How did you get the background color to change in Marathon?