forum

Wrist uncomfort

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SquareTude
So, 1,5 months ago I started to notice that my tapping hands wrist started to feel really uncomfortable when on desk and playing osu, but I thought that will go away, it got a little worse over a week and about a month ago a me a week ago it was so bad I just couldn't leave it on the desk and started to play with my palm/wrist rises. It was still uncomfortable but it wasn't as bad,but the thing now was the hand overall started to hurt cause it was raised above table all the time. I decided to quit osu for a month in hopes it all would go away and I could play with my hand on desk again.
Well, that didn't happen and it's as bad as it was before, maybe a little better.. Pls help.
Tae
> see a doctor

Honestly.
HootOwlStar
yes it should be taken seriously to be honest. better see a doctor.
clover
please see a doctor

your health is more important than clicking circles
Plane

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

please see a doctor

your health is more important than clicking circles
you spew lies

I have something similar to this, except I have an insanely sharp pain from my elbow to my wrist.
worst fl player

Almaz wrote:

> see a doctor

Honestly.
Dusalty

Someone somewhere wrote:

Symptoms of RSI
Many people find that their symptoms appear whilst working but disappear once they stop or take a break. But the danger here is that of continuing without seeking treatment which only worsens the situation.

The symptoms of RSI will worsen if left untreated and can become chronic even untreatable. This is whey it is important to seek medical advice as soon as you notice any warning signs.

Signs to look for include:

Tingling or pins and needles
Cramping sensation
Numbness
Stiffness
Unable to grip things properly
Pain in the fingers, wrists, arms, shoulders or neck
Burning feeling
A delay in seeking treatment can mean a longer recovery.
Drpringle777
The symptoms of RSI will worsen if left untreated and can become chronic even untreatable.
SEE A DOCTOR

HoboFromHell
Could be carpel tunnel or worse

See a doctor immediately and rest your wrists. It doesn't matter how much those circles call. Take. A. Break.