forum

Rche - entelecheia [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aruel
ET

[BETinner]

00:06:253 - ~ 00:11:443 - This ET sections are kinda ET awekard I think, how about to add some ET notes in 00:06:902 - 00:08:199 - 00:09:497 - 00:10:794 - these ETs? For remove something ET empty feeling.

Oh my god so ET difficulty so I can't catch much ET issues because it made by my ET <3

[Normal ET]

00:23:280 (23280|3,23443|3,23605|2,23767|2) - I think this ET pattern is kinda not structure ET pattern because it focuses on ET right hand so I'm recommending the pattern like this ET

You so ET

[Hyper ET]

ET difficulty.

[Another ET]

00:33:983 - I think you can add a note in here, for gap between Hyper and White Another ETs. Also it should be better to play imo

[White ET]

01:23:686 - Does it really need to be double? seems it's fine to me too but I'm pointing it because it may able to your mistake'd

Nothing to catch to be honest, it's even fine if you don't change anything. So you are daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn ET Starry

Really nice map to be honest, no repeatable patterns also structure patterns and keeping fun to play. ETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETET
Feerum

Fresh Chicken wrote:

MARK FOR ET FOR ET AND ET IS ET SO I WILL ET THIS ET SOON ET
Nice meme. Marking Maps insta after they got finished is a thing?

Actually i just wanted to post some random thing. I wonder of the artist wanted to call himself "Rache" and forgot the "a"
Rache is german for "revenge".
I noticed this already in the other Beatmap of this Artist, i think was "Todestrieb" what means "death instinct" in German :D
I wonder if the word "entelecheia" also comes from the german word "Entelechie"

Why so many asian composer use german words.. haha.
Anyways. Just some random things which doesn't really help here.

I just leave a Star here so the reading wasn't wasted!

Good luck with your Map :)
Topic Starter
Starry-
I'm probably going to keep my old video. After messing around a lot, I've decided that since my old bg is 4:3, the video will probably have to be 4:3 to match the bg. 4:3 video ontop of a 4:3 background honestly doesn't look that great.

Feerum wrote:

Fresh Chicken wrote:

MARK FOR ET FOR ET AND ET IS ET SO I WILL ET THIS ET SOON ET
Nice meme. Marking Maps insta after they got finished is a thing?

Actually i just wanted to post some random thing. I wonder of the artist wanted to call himself "Rache" and forgot the "a"
Rache is german for "revenge".
I noticed this already in the other Beatmap of this Artist, i think was "Todestrieb" what means "death instinct" in German :D
I wonder if the word "entelecheia" also comes from the german word "Entelechie"

Why so many asian composer use german words.. haha.
Anyways. Just some random things which doesn't really help here.

I just leave a Star here so the reading wasn't wasted!

Good luck with your Map :)
Dunno if I'd call 2 weeks "insta" ;) I had this map and the spread all finished roughly by the date of upload, and due to the dynamic of the song there really isn't too much that could go wrong.
Thanks for the star though! (What does entelechie mean in German? Goddamn I'm interested now. ;_; )

Fresh Chicken wrote:

ET

[BETinner]

00:06:253 - ~ 00:11:443 - This ET sections are kinda ET awekard I think, how about to add some ET notes in 00:06:902 - 00:08:199 - 00:09:497 - 00:10:794 - these ETs? For remove something ET empty feeling. Hmm maybe, I'll talk to KK about this. I'm kinda scared about inconsistency on white ticks.

Oh my god so ET difficulty so I can't catch much ET issues because it made by my ET <3

[Normal ET]

00:23:280 (23280|3,23443|3,23605|2,23767|2) - I think this ET pattern is kinda not structure ET pattern because it focuses on ET right hand so I'm recommending the pattern like this ET Sure, done.

You so ET

[Hyper ET]

ET difficulty.

[Another ET]

00:33:983 - I think you can add a note in here, for gap between Hyper and White Another ETs. Also it should be better to play imo I kinda wanna keep this, since I strictly only mapped to piano+snare here.

[White ET]

01:23:686 - Does it really need to be double? seems it's fine to me too but I'm pointing it because it may able to your mistake'd It was double because of the melody (I used 2 notes for melody in each stream part), but I can remove it if it feels weird.

Nothing to catch to be honest, it's even fine if you don't change anything. So you are daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn ET Starry

Really nice map to be honest, no repeatable patterns also structure patterns and keeping fun to play. ETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETET

ur so ET that u can't stop saying ET
u literally spam ET because u are ET
u want the whole world to know u are ET
because its true
u are ET
fresh chicken is ET
100%
pure
ET
from mars
literal ET
Thanks a lot Chicken <3<3<3ET<3<3

I need to update the map description aaaaaaaaa
Updated~
Also I relayered the Normal diff, I think it's a bit easier than what it was before. (If I made it too easy, the spread would be too wide reaching up to Hyper. It still has 1/4.)
Kawawa
ET Fresh Starry =w=
shoot some star o/
Arzenvald
another ♂ stuff like Todestrieb? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Topic Starter
Starry-

Kawawa wrote:

ET Fresh Starry =w=
shoot some star o/
Whaaaa 5 stars thanks a lot Kawa <3 (GO TO SLEEP NOW WTF)

ajeemaniz wrote:

another ♂ stuff like Todestrieb? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
usagi lewd
when was Todestrieb ♂ ♂ ♂

Updated again after some IRC with Feerum about the Another diff~ (post the IRC plsplspls, self-reminder to doublecheck some parts with others.)
Feerum
i actually wanted to point out 1 think and it turned out in... 4? 5?
idk some stuff in another diff.

it wasn't actually much and idk if it was really helpful

IRC
23:53 Feerum: Starry, have a sec?
23:53 Feerum: And hi c:
23:55 Starry-: Ohi, sure
23:56 Feerum: i was just take a look into ya map
23:56 *Feerum is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1017820 Rche - entelecheia [Another]]
23:56 Feerum: this diff here
23:56 Starry-: o.o
23:56 *Starry- is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1017820 Rche - entelecheia [Another]]
23:56 Feerum: nah just little things
23:56 Feerum: the diff itself is fine
23:57 Starry-: alright sure :o
23:57 Feerum: 00:13:713 (13713|3,13875|3,14037|3) - le only one 3 jack here. in the whole part
23:57 Feerum: really, the only one
23:57 Starry-: moved to 3
23:57 Starry-: x) nice catch
23:58 Feerum: my suggestion would be (to avoid repeating pattern)
23:58 Feerum: because the next chords are also 34, 23, 12
23:58 Starry-: yeah,I'll probably rearrange it all when I have some more time
23:58 Feerum: 00:14:037 (14037|3,14037|1) - one to da left and 00:14:361 (14361|0) - to 2
23:58 Feerum: avoids repeating and is cool eheh
23:59 Feerum: and who doesn't want to be cool
23:59 Feerum: even pattern have feelings
23:59 Feerum: And the other question would be
23:59 Feerum: 00:21:902 - i dun really get how you mapped your chords here
23:59 Starry-: owo
23:59 Starry-: trippy
23:59 Feerum: i mean i can hear that additional bell and maybe its this what you mapped?
00:00 Starry-: harpiscord+string
00:00 Feerum: first time read the word "harpiscord"
00:00 Starry-: i doublechecked the layering with the original iidx here so i think its fine x)
00:00 Feerum: xd
00:00 Starry-: xD
00:01 Starry-: errr
00:01 Feerum: 00:26:524 - isn't here then one missing?
00:01 Starry-: https://youtu.be/71iUAFFQ8ik?t=1m2s
00:01 Feerum: 00:26:524 - is louder than 00:26:361 -
00:01 Feerum: in my opinion
00:01 Feerum: OH ITS THIS
00:01 Feerum: i never knows how this is called LOL
00:02 Starry-: that was my personal mistake oups
00:03 Feerum: Ehehehe, Feerum finds everything
00:03 Feerum: Also 00:30:902 (30902|1,31064|1,31226|1,31388|1) - aaaaaaaa. I mean i clearly hear what you are follow here
00:03 Starry-: huh
00:03 Starry-: I think that's fine
00:03 Feerum: There is sound for 1/2 trill pattern and maybe i'm blind to see it that you did add them. actually it could be 2-1-2-1?
00:04 Starry-: I wanted it to jack because of the increased intensity there :p
00:04 Feerum: uh
00:04 Starry-: since full harpiscord
00:04 Feerum: you break my heart
00:04 Starry-: I guess you can map it as kinda 1/2 trill too
00:05 Starry-: ;_;
00:05 Feerum: 00:33:983 - missing note. I know it's not very audible but hihat and you still have a (kinda inaudible) Piano here D:
00:05 Feerum: its kinda like 00:37:551 -
00:05 Feerum: it's a 1/4 break
00:06 Starry-: i honestly can't hear the piano there at all :X
00:06 Feerum: 00:34:551 (34551|3) - but this one doesn't have a piano
00:06 Starry-: i can hear the piano there .w.
00:06 Starry-: but not on00:33:983 -
00:07 Feerum: i just hear the Piano from 00:34:470 -
00:07 Feerum: what makes an echo to 00:34:551 -
00:07 Starry-: mmmm idk I can hear the piano as it's seperate pitch at 00:34:551 (34551|3) -
00:08 Feerum: no mather how loud i turn my headphones and the volume, there is no piano for me xD
00:08 Feerum: a
00:08 Feerum: y
00:08 Starry-: a y
00:09 Starry-: I guess i'll ask a few others about it but honestly I can hear it there awawawa
00:09 Feerum: one more thing i just saw
00:09 Feerum: but this is now really nazi mod
00:09 Feerum: xD
00:09 Feerum: but i simply have to say it
00:09 Starry-: what is it oo
00:09 Feerum: 00:41:280 (41280|0) - this note has a different pitch than the notes you mapped on 2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1 here
00:10 Feerum: 00:41:605 (41605|0) - and this one too
00:10 Feerum: !
00:10 Feerum: but this is nazi mod
00:10 Feerum: and you don't have to change it, plays good how it is xD
00:11 Starry-: oh I know that already
00:11 Starry-: just did the trill for simplicity purposes haha
00:11 Feerum: play better i think
00:11 Starry-: it wouldn't have the same effect imo ;-;
00:11 Feerum: why your maps are often so hard to plaaay
00:12 Feerum: its so dense xD
00:12 Feerum: but cool!
00:12 Starry-: mindblocko
00:12 Feerum: yeah totally mindblocko here
00:12 Feerum: The beginning in the White Another is so mindblock lol
00:12 Starry-: my style of mapping usually never has 1-3 or 2-4 chords
00:12 Feerum: Your style, i see :P
00:13 Starry-: oohhhh yeah i did that on purpose xd
00:13 Starry-: well id hate to excuse something being a shitmap as "my style" but honestly, i really hate 1-3 or 2-4 chords unless intentional
00:14 Feerum: never said its a shitmap duu
00:14 Starry-: i hate all my maps xD so i think it's one
00:14 Starry-: owo
00:14 Starry-: anyways, updated
00:14 Starry-: thanks a lot for pointing out some stuff in another
00:14 Feerum: are you actually sure about the snapping at 00:27:659 - D:
00:14 Starry-: yep
00:15 Starry-: muh polyrhythm
00:15 Feerum: eh maybe its just me and its late
00:15 Feerum: and i had a long day
00:15 Starry-: you can post this log btw in thread
Aruel
Call me if you are ready for bubble, let's take a look in IRC too.
(well, I'm AFK in 23 July - 28 July lel)
Topic Starter
Starry-
Reminder for me to change HP from 7~9 to 7~8.5
Ibrahim
Shoot stars, good luck , nice map as usual <3
Akasha-
Aruel
Have IRC with Starry (Actually the half of chatlog is ET also actually he checked all himself so I didn't really do nothing)

Bubbled!

Good luck ET <3<3
Topic Starter
Starry-

Ibrahim wrote:

Shoot stars, good luck , nice map as usual <3
Thank you so much! <3

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

NO KK NO
o o
  O

Fresh Chicken wrote:

Have IRC with Starry (Actually the half of chatlog is ET also actually he checked all himself so I didn't really do nothing)

Bubbled!

Good luck ET <3<3
Thanks so much for the Bubble! And hey no, you helped me a lot with double checking everything! (But I agree, half the chatlog is ET ET ET. You are ET. owo)

Changes:
HP spread from 7-9 -> 7->8.6 (distributed evenly).
New video.
Changed hitsound volume in kiai parts on easier difficulties only. Beginner: 60%->80%. Normal: 60%->70%. This is to make up for the loudness in the song and the fact that in the main kiai sections, the kick snare hitsounds aren't used much.

I need to edit the map description before the qualifying checks. ;o;
Akasha-
Rche - entelecheia [OsuMania modding]

[Generals]
- BPM: Okay
- Offset: Okay
- AiMod: Okay
- Tags: Okay
- BG: Okay
- Kiai: Okay
- Metadata: Okay
- Folder’s problem: None
- Hitsound: Okay
- Timing: Okay
- Other: Okay

Qualified
(Todestrieb)

Congratulations!

Topic Starter
Starry-

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Rche - entelecheia [OsuMania modding]

[Generals]
- BPM: Okay
- Offset: Okay
- AiMod: Okay
- Tags: Okay
- BG: Okay
- Kiai: Okay
- Metadata: Okay
- Folder’s problem: None
- Hitsound: Okay
- Timing: Okay
- Other: Okay

Qualified
(Todestrieb)

Congratulations!

NICE IRC

Thanks a lot KK~ <3
We went through some small things and consistency checking in IRC before qualifying this - mainly the intro and endings of each map. We also went through the patterning of White Another a bit.

I'll write up the difficulty descriptions when I wake up tomorrow ;w; oops
SpectorDG
White Another ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congratz Stawwy !@!#!# <3
Aruel
ET
Kawawa
ET
Kyousuke-
o yea the time has come!! ' w '
big grats to you starry! xD

#best4Kmap