community forum

❤ HSSCK Gfx Shoppe (open!) ❤

posted
Total Posts
193
show more
Sister Kosho
Request to: [Hope]
Type: Stream Overlay
Text: Yes
Camera(s) Resolutions: Whatever looks the best
Border: Normal
Size: Up to you
Image Link(s): I'm really not sure.......something cool though ^^
Theme / Suggestions (Required for Stream Overlays or Banners): Something kinda dark but not to dark. Dark enough to look really cool tho!
Extras: an awesome looking anime girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes.
And really anything that will make it look really awesome!!!
Diplomaticzz
Request to: Soul

Type : Collab // Avatars

Text : Guy: IceColdPsycho // Girl: Diplo

size : 128x128

Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... hisnow.png

Broder: Yes
-Sylvari
Request to: [Hope]
Type: Userpage
Text: Yes [Manteith's Userpage]
Border: Normal
Size: 620x189
Image Link(s): https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=672762
Theme / Suggestions (Required for Stream Overlays or Banners): Darky
Extras: I want to have a link to my twitch account: http://twitch.tv/Manteith
Topic Starter
Toshiii







[url=XXX][img]https://puu.sh/w5pCQ/960769c897.png[/img][/url][url=https://osu.ppy.sh/u/vyshus][img]https://puu.sh/w5pCN/81c9ad557c.png[/img][/url]




[img]https://puu.sh/w5qrt/732d4a33cf.png[/img]
[img]https://puu.sh/w5qrr/972b9998c6.png[/img][url=https://www.twitch.tv/manteith][img]https://puu.sh/w5qrq/0771b2afe7.png[/img][/url]


To all, sorry it took so long was sorta busy with alot of things and tried to push too many requests out in a long range, i hope you will forgive me for the wait. Thank you for requesting!
Vyshus

[Hope] wrote:








[url=XXX][img]https://puu.sh/w5pCQ/960769c897.png[/img][/url][url=https://osu.ppy.sh/u/vyshus][img]https://puu.sh/w5pCN/81c9ad557c.png[/img][/url]




[img]https://puu.sh/w5qrt/732d4a33cf.png[/img]
[img]https://puu.sh/w5qrr/972b9998c6.png[/img][url=https://www.twitch.tv/manteith][img]https://puu.sh/w5qrq/0771b2afe7.png[/img][/url]


To all, sorry it took so long was sorta busy with alot of things and tried to push too many requests out in a long range, i hope you will forgive me for the wait. Thank you for requesting!
Thanks a lot, keep up the good work!
-Sylvari
Request to: [Soul]
Type: Collab + Avatars
Text: From Left
1 - -_Perfect_-
2 - Nozd0rmu
3 - KasirPL
4 - TheMoutaind
5 - Manteith
6 - gibcio00
7 - -kRs.
8 - xenoch1
9 - Reifa
Border: None
Size: Userpage : 620x189
Avatars : 200x200
Image Link(s): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _nazwy.png
Extras:
Ejay
Request to: [Hope]

Type: Stream Overlay

Text: "Ejay"

Camera(s) Resolutions: 1080p? idk examples size should be fine

Border: Faded

Size: 1920x1080

Image Link(s): (something with Ayato, Here a few images you can try out anyone of them would be awesome, anything with Ayato would be amazing, Images are Priority from top to bottom of must want)
http://www.desktopimages.org/pictures/2 ... 396996.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... f20ab3.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 38fb47.jpg

Theme / Suggestions (Required for Stream Overlays or Banners): Dark, Tokyo Ghoul style XD
Extras: Chat area, NP area, 1 handcam and 1 facecam area would be awesome
(sorry about NP area being added late :( sorry )
CanDyFloS
request for [Hope]
type: avatar
shape:circle
image:any image of kafuu chino (your choice)
text:CanDyFloS
Request for [hope (again sorry ;-;)
Type:stream overlay (default)
img:kafuu chino on any side
Text:CandyfloS ,now playing,recent donation,recent follower
Topic Starter
Toshiii







Thank you for requesting!
Ejay




AWWWWW MATE THIS IS AMAZING, SOO HAPPY WITH THIS, THANK YOU SOO MUCH ^_^ <3
CanDyFloS

[Hope] wrote:








Thank you for requesting!
OMG THANK YOOOOOUU
Jetzy-Chan
Request to: [Hope]
Type: Userpage
Text: Yes [Jone's Userpage will do fine)
Camera(s) Resolutions: ( For Stream Overlays Only)
Border: Dashed
Size: 620x189
Image Link(s): http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wall ... 544564.jpg Or https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... cba031.jpg (Whichever dimensions looks better / is easier)
Theme / Suggestions (Required for Stream Overlays or Banners): Ocean
Extras: Thanks in advance :>
waveigl
Request to: [Hope]
Type: Stream Overlay
Text: Yes
Camera(s) Resolutions: 640x480
Border: Normal
Size: 1280x720
Image Link: https://puu.sh/wvMKO/9d7e00f8b9.jpg
Theme / Suggestions: Light
Extras: Only need a ''Recent Follower'' tab and write ''Zubs'' over the cam.
Nozdormu
Request to: [Hope]
Type: Userpage
Text: "Nozd0rmu userpage"
Border: Normal
Size: 620x189
Image: http://archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/w/ima ... 233436.png
Extras: More yellow/red color and animated things if it's possible

Request to: Scarlet
Type: Avatar
Text: Nozd0rmu
Border: Circle
Size: Any of 128x128 to 256x256
Image: http://storage.surfingbird.ru/l/15/1/16 ... ff1c89.jpg
Extras: More yellow and red color please. And do it in png format plz (or any other that do not leave a white background)

Request to: Soul
Type: Signature
Text: Loli is love
Shinobu is life
Border: Normal
Size: 650x155
Image: http://hivewallpaper.com/wallpaper/2014 ... lpaper.jpg
Extras: More yellow/red color and animated things if it's possible
[ Scarlet Red ]

Nozd0rmu wrote:

Request to: Scarlet
Type: Avatar
Text: Nozd0rmu
Border: Circle
Size: Any of 128x128 to 256x256
Image: http://storage.surfingbird.ru/l/15/1/16 ... ff1c89.jpg
Extras: More yellow and red color please. And do it in png format plz (or any other that do not leave a white background)


Sorry for the way, hope decided to tell me about your request like 4 days after you posted it and I hadn't gotten around to check. Here you go though!

I'd also like to mention the "0" in your name with this font looked pretty bad so I replaced it with an o, and it looks better. However if you want a new font with the number 0 then I can re-upload!!

Hope you like ittttt...
Nozdormu

[ Scarlet Red ] wrote:

Nozd0rmu wrote:

Request to: Scarlet
Type: Avatar
Text: Nozd0rmu
Border: Circle
Size: Any of 128x128 to 256x256
Image: http://storage.surfingbird.ru/l/15/1/16 ... ff1c89.jpg
Extras: More yellow and red color please. And do it in png format plz (or any other that do not leave a white background)


Sorry for the way, hope decided to tell me about your request like 4 days after you posted it and I hadn't gotten around to check. Here you go though!

I'd also like to mention the "0" in your name with this font looked pretty bad so I replaced it with an o, and it looks better. However if you want a new font with the number 0 then I can re-upload!!

Hope you like ittttt...
No, you don't need to re-upload it. I really like it. Thanks a lot! < 3
Nozdormu

Nozdormu wrote:

Request to: [Hope]
Type: Userpage
Text: "Nozd0rmu userpage"
Border: Normal
Size: 620x189
Image: http://archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/w/ima ... 233436.png
Extras: More yellow/red color and animated things if it's possible

Request to: Scarlet
Type: Avatar
Text: Nozd0rmu
Border: Circle
Size: Any of 128x128 to 256x256
Image: http://storage.surfingbird.ru/l/15/1/16 ... ff1c89.jpg
Extras: More yellow and red color please. And do it in png format plz (or any other that do not leave a white background)

Request to: Soul
Type: Signature
Text: Loli is love
Shinobu is life
Border: Normal
Size: 650x155
Image: http://hivewallpaper.com/wallpaper/2014 ... lpaper.jpg
Extras: More yellow/red color and animated things if it's possible
[Hope], I'm so sorry for the late fix, but I changed my nickname to Nozdormu, can you fix text on "Nozdormu userpage" please?
Topic Starter
Toshiii


Still

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/wAbkK/a1327dae83.png[/img][/centre]
Animated

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/wAbkR/ac685403e8.gif[/img][/centre]
Still

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/wBw98/f71d61e1fb.png[/img][/centre]
Animated

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/wBw67/bf9de3ec8a.gif[/img][/centre]



Thank you for requesting!
ThyPham
Request to: [Hope]
Type: Avatar
Text:ThyPham
Border: Normal
Size: 128x128
Image: Any picture of Rem from Re:zero

Thanks in advance, sorry if I missed any important details!
Nozdormu

[Hope] wrote:



Still

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/wAbkK/a1327dae83.png[/img][/centre]
Animated

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/wAbkR/ac685403e8.gif[/img][/centre]
Still

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/wBw98/f71d61e1fb.png[/img][/centre]
Animated

[centre][img]https://puu.sh/wBw67/bf9de3ec8a.gif[/img][/centre]



Thank you for requesting!
YAY, Thank you very much!! You guys are the best!!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply