Great support for your friend! However, I was never initially talking about the "speed" that I will "never have". I was talking about him mashing through the 22X bpm streams in that video. On a sidenote, he tried to prove "speed that I will never have" to me with a map that doesn't require much speed after all.
HK_ wrote:I do agree that khelly is autistic but talking about speed you will never have is even more autistic.
I just had to bite.
I'm getting tired of this. Did you ever have an argument? You keep ignoring the things I say and make up random stuff and then resort to personal attacks, since you can't disprove anything I say. You're on the intellectual level of a worm right now
Khelly wrote:1. "completely wrong" is subjective. I think you're completely wrong if you want to say you should have to acc
3. Actually I like doing it to anger people like you
4. Standard is completely different from the aim factor and the fact that pressing either of the buttons doesn't matter in getting a note to be played. You can play ENTIRELY for the aim factor and disregard accuracy.
5. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5523149 When you realise that over 150 of those midnight siege plays were made in December 2014 when I played mouse only
A) You are complaining in your user profile which indicates to me you care about it somewhat
B) Why are you complaining about it then?
C) So you're going to change the goalposts about accuracy here and disregard singletap? Wow, I bet if I gave you some 99% od10 stream map fc you'd say that doesn't count either because you don't want to admit that I only have accuracy when I feel like it.
D) You couldn't play this map anyways so I don't think your comment about "not much speed" is even relevant. I can find more if you want
1. No, there is no subjective in this. You are literally mashing your keys like shit in that video, not "streaming".
4. ?? I don't get what you're trying to tell me. That to play a rhythm game, made up of 3 components, to play it fine, you can just shit on one of the 3 components by getting better at another one? Do I have to spell out for you what RHYTHM games mean? That makes no sense at all. Rhythm is the core of this game and is displayed by accuracy.
5. Makes no sense to mention that, since there is no way for me to verify or not what you're saying.
A & B) I've never fucking complained about it. You just take wild guesses and try to resort to personal attacks again, jesus christ.
C) No, because you're trying to prove your "accuracy" by posting a score that isn't hard to acc at all. Literally the only hard part about that map is to get to tap 280BPM for 5-7 notes at best, which most people can do after a year or something. I even said that, but way to go, read whatever you want.
D) Wild guess again, since you have never seen me play.
Seriously, I'm getting cancer from talking to you. Not worth the effort, I can't be forced to explain basic reasoning to a (supposedly) 19-year old weeboo.