Kaneko Chiharu - Lachryma<Re:Queen'M>

posted
Total Posts
show more
toybot
forgot to post my draft lol

Naotoshi wrote:

[toybot]
00:08:813 - same thing as kroytz, could be cool to put kicksliders here to show the melody notes // meh, like it as is
00:13:898 (1,2,3,4) - similarly, a visual change on this one could distinguish the 3 notes in hte melody a little better than just ncing here. // don't have anything for here tbh
00:22:287 (4,5,6,7,1) - unsnapped
00:28:643 (1) - considering what the top diffs have here (which is more or less a bunch of fullscreen jump spam) i suggest making this rhythm in this part more dense to fit with the spread a bit better. this was one of the parts with the biggest density discrepancies so bringing it up a bit would be nice. // i wanted to emphasize the clarity of the piano
00:32:584 (2) - making these 2 clicks would be nice cuz melody thing
also generally i think you could use some 3/4 sliders instead of 1/1 to make the rhythm a bit denser since kroytz's top diff is quite dense by comparison, same for smoothie's
00:44:406 (1,2) - this felt kind of anticlimactic, why not do something like what kroytz did? if not that, imo spacing out the 1/1 a bit more would be nice since you can kinda just waddle your cursor over and it doesnt really stand out much atm // i felt that this section was calming down, actually, in order to flow into the relatively slower paced piano streams
00:47:584 (2) - 00:48:601 (2) - imo these should be converted to circles. this would allow the kicksliders to exclusively be on the cool drum rhythm stuff // mostly following a pattern tbh, don't want to change that
00:53:813 (3) - should not be mapped clickable imo. the melody isn't on it and the 1/1 break creates a nice effect, like at 00:55:719 (2) - where the clicks are 1/1 apart.
01:20:251 - 3/4 slider here especially would be really nice. i dont think the release finish effect works that well with a jump to the next note since the jump deprioritzes the slider end a lot // i debated over this alot, but i want to keep it. i really like the release effect here
01:26:607 (3) - whys this 1 looks so different from the other wave sliders lol
01:28:132 (1,2,1,2) - i get what you followed here but imo the melody is more clear. either way works tho just something to consider since you follwed melody a lot of the time anyway
01:44:912 (7,8,9) - ehh this is the only time you stacked like this, it stands out a lot but the thing you did it on isn't really that distinctive. i suggest to change it to something less unique
01:48:217 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - you never highlighted this thing before to this degree. if you want to make something this visually unique here (which is fine, looks nice etc) then do so in the other times it happens earlier in this section as well. // yeah i just ditched it, didnt like it
also the od is way too low lol, at least 9 please.

kinda bored of this song by now, gonna stop here. seems to me like the diffs still need a bit of work, you can ask for recheck when they are a bit better =D
didn't like 3312's suggestions, sorry
did atsuro's thing
sorry for the delay! https://0paste.com/13765.txt
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Smoothie World's mod response got lost but some stuff were fixed among other smaller things.

All updated now! :)
Topic Starter
Kroytz
By request: Poyoshi's HYPER -> Pono's HYPER
Fixed a hitsound in BASIC.
Updated.
Nao Tomori
Izzywing
recheck

top diff -

00:05:953 - this overmap seems unnecessary to me, not really feeling any emphasis for it to provide

00:18:728 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - i didnt really like this because it implies that all of these notes are in the same pattern musically, which they sort of are but the introduction of the drumroll 00:18:983 - makes me think there should be some separation there in terms of the patterning. not necessary, but I think it would be an improvement.

00:29:660 (1) - would make more sense as a slider to match 00:28:643 (1) -

00:30:804 (2,3,4) - and 00:31:313 (6,7,8) - masking blue tick sounds in between triplets is very underwhelming

00:36:779 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I think this is overdone. Not the spacing, but the rhythm. I like 00:38:813 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4), but making every single one of the piano notes in the build up to this circles makes the entire pattern very draining to land and it ends up making the jumps at 00:38:813 - more of a difficulty spike than they ought to be. I think it would be a lot better if you incorporated sliders in the rhyhm for the piano notes building up the to the more climactic jumps; this also helps them stand out more. this is probably my biggest issue here

01:54:954 - have you considered a kickslider here? there are two drum sounds after all

other diffs are fine
Topic Starter
Kroytz

Hobbes2 wrote:

recheck

top diff -

00:05:953 - this overmap seems unnecessary to me, not really feeling any emphasis for it to provide Yep I removed the circle

00:18:728 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - i didnt really like this because it implies that all of these notes are in the same pattern musically, which they sort of are but the introduction of the drumroll 00:18:983 - makes me think there should be some separation there in terms of the patterning. not necessary, but I think it would be an improvement. Yep I changed it to sound more accurate with the music.

00:29:660 (1) - would make more sense as a slider to match 00:28:643 (1) - The first object I made as a slider because it came off stronger as a Finish and new phrase. It's okay to be circle as I did here.

00:30:804 (2,3,4) - and 00:31:313 (6,7,8) - masking blue tick sounds in between triplets is very underwhelming There's no good rhythmic way to go about this lol. I believe I did it okay tho. There is a red beat, blue beat, and white beat so the triple hits all of them despite the blue being a bit more pronounced.

00:36:779 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I think this is overdone. Not the spacing, but the rhythm. I like 00:38:813 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4), but making every single one of the piano notes in the build up to this circles makes the entire pattern very draining to land and it ends up making the jumps at 00:38:813 - more of a difficulty spike than they ought to be. I think it would be a lot better if you incorporated sliders in the rhyhm for the piano notes building up the to the more climactic jumps; this also helps them stand out more. this is probably my biggest issue here Edit: Fixed to utilize some sliders and less spacing to give contrast to the real jumps after this.

01:54:954 - have you considered a kickslider here? there are two drum sounds after all I did use a kick slider here before, this is probably the 3rd time I went back from circle to kick slider. I'll make it as kick slider cuz yeah two drums.

other diffs are fine
oki dokie~
Krfawy
Hi, I would like to ask for a difficulty that is called BEGINNER and actually plays like an easy or normal because right now the density and the pace of the sliders in the lowest difficulty make the difficulty far far far away from being suitable for the noobs/newer players. Like... how are the players supposed to follow the sliders if the pace is equal to 259.6 bpm? I understand that the lowest difficulty is not going to be your casual easy diff for a 96bpm song, but seriously, the very reason that "the bpm/pace/tempo/whatever is really fast" doesn't mean we should have something like this Basic as the easiest diff. Right now the difficulty is not even readable with the AR as it should be at least AR5.5 if not higher due to the quickness and rapidness of the patterns. Honestly, AR6 would work here just perfectly fine. Now the difficulty is more like a typical advanced or hard.

And I hope that no one is going to flood me with the "this is 1.92* so it is below 2* so it is totally rankable" message.

Also, the NOVICE would work better with AR7 due to the similar reasoning as in the difficulty above.

Also, the ADVANCED has one slider that overlaps the reversing arrows too much 00:15:932 (1,3) - I am sure this counts as "way too hidden".

The set has a really nice spread though, I must confess I am really impressed that it doesn't feel like a bunch of random people mapping random maps, the scaling from one map to another is executed really nice as sometimes it might be the case if almost every diff is mapped by someone else. Good job on that point guys! :3
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Hello Krfawy! Thank you for your message!

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with your BPM notions, but strictly speaking, a <2* is required for ranking. So, I would not want to add another difficulty below the minimal requirement as the set is quite large already (and all the SDVX diff names are used lol). The in-game setting such as AR are more or less the same as you would find in many other beatmaps so I disagree with changing them that drastically. If anything, ADVANCED AR can be reduced to 7.5 so it's not such a huge jump between the difficulties. As far as the reverse arrow, it's only about 50% covered so it should be fine.

I appreciate the comments :)
Krfawy
OMFG no please I beg you do not lower the AR in Advanced that will make the diff less playable due to the high note density, the setting set is perfect just as it is.

What I wanted to say is: The bpm of the song is 236. The SV in the lowest difficulty is 1.1x. Now Imagine how the beginners struggle with it, the pace of the sliders literally is a killer. Sure, the star rating is only 1.92* and it is below 2.00* but what I mean is the fact that the difficulty is slider-heavy and usually when many sliders are used the game shows kind of fake stats like the star rating - it is lower than it should be. Beginners are usually more comfortable with clicking the circles even though they require more accuracy because they require less attention from them when trying to just click them and sliders are very hard to follow because they require three qualities: clicking the actual slider circle, following the sliderball and obviously more movement than the actual circle and it's easier for the noobs to end up with a 100 instead of a 300. That's why I am whining about the difficulty as it reaaaaaaaaaally feels heavy and hardcore as I am a noob in this game. DX I hope my explanation is more approachable now.

I do understand it is a tough request from me especially because it is a monster set in the actual bubbled state, and as you said the whole names for the diffs are being used, and it is not very convenient for the mapper to map/get another diff for the set, I am not blaming you for that as I would be waaaay too lazy to achieve something like this set rn, but I would really appreciate if you could find some newbies in this game that can't play (100K rank or lower) so they would say if my concerns are real or if I'm being bogus as heck.

Sorry for being such a witch about this thing but I am literally obsessed with the lower diffs being playable for the less experienced players, I hope you don't want to kill me in the most violent way because of that. :< Or is it possible for you to ask people like ezek or Bakari if the BASIC is easy enough? ;w;
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Thank you for elaborating Krfawy I really appreciate it!

Another lower difficulty in principle wouldn't be such a bad idea since it doesn't hurt to help lower players out I suppose, but as I said before, strictly in regards to the RC it only needs a <2* diff. I believe what you're trying to say that for a low difficulty, it plays too difficult? I can't really be the judge of that because the BPM is a real killer in this song. Generally a 1/1 in low bpm, lets say... 150bpm for an Easy difficulty is going to be simple to play due to lower densities, but the same SR at a higher bpm is obviously going to be more intense because of how short the snaps are between objects. 500ms versus 200ms for instance. Again, I would rather not go through trouble to add in another diff (mostly because it's objectively unnecessary and because there are no more diff names available) but as reminder this is a KONAMI ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP Song and therefore should be treated as such for all difficulties available~

Thank you for your concern Krfawy, I hope my response can be well received to you! :)
Krfawy
Yes, my biggest concern was about the difficulty being too hardcore. Dearie me, I hope my future explanations can be written in a more obvious fashion. Nevertheless, I can see that you do care about the playability and the design of the maps and I am really thankful for considering my ideas and addressing them in a very polite way. As they have been discussed I don't happen to have any other ones so all I can say is good luck with this set Kroytz and thank you for a talk! :3
DVI Cable
I could only play hyper and lower and the whole time I was thinking how easily this could pass for a very good ranked play. Well made, timed, spaced. Good job :D
Izzywing
When I see Monstrata map the beautiful game osu!, I get inspired. He makes me want to get better and continue pushing myself to improve and learn new things. When I watch Kroytz, I get frustrated. All I see is a gimmicky stream mapper. It's not enjoyable watching Kroytz map. Seeing him copy his maps from Monstrata was truly disheartening. That's not how anyone likes to see osu being mapped, and the players let him know. I hope Kroytz handles the hate well, because he sure as hell wont be receiving any love from me.
Nao Tomori
[requiem]
00:02:203 (1,3) - unrankable

00:05:762 - ending slider here and click at 00:05:889 - could convey the 3 vocal pitch change better

00:17:457 (1,2,3,1) - why 2 nc? compare 00:16:059 (2,3,4) -

00:30:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ignoring this EXTREMELY OBVIOUS 3/4 piano melody is very boring, it would be much more engaging to map it differently for the player since 1/2 based rhythm spam is really not a good representation of the song

00:36:016 (3,4,5,6,7) - why is this one so much different from the previous 3? its the exact same sound being repeated.

00:47:965 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i dont think these direction changes follow the most obvious divisions in the song...

00:53:813 (4) - i've explained repeatedly why this should be deleted, along with this one: 00:55:846 (4) - . they don't fit the melodic structure at all. even if there is a random drum beat there, mapping it detracts from the main melody significantly and you get a much better effect by not mapping it.

01:06:269 (1,2,3) - current rhythm doesn't line up with the claps very well, i think that would be better. there isnt really a melody change on the white ticks so this is subpar imo

01:11:862 (4,5) - would b nicer as a slider to focus on the melody more

[smoothie]
00:24:957 (1,2) - i think the melody changes at 00:25:084 - so kickslider + 1/2 slider works better than this.

00:25:783 (2,3) - this completely kills the blue tick based melody that you highlighted earlier 00:23:495 (1) - ...

00:30:677 (1,2,3) - 3/4 clicking plz ..01:30:166 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same

00:47:965 (1,2) - these both completely destroy the rotational movements but the song isnt even changing that much. no reason to put kicksliders here imo.

00:53:813 (4) - see kroytz's diff

01:08:938 (2) - imo delete or make this passive, it kind of screws up the rhythm based on clicking on the melody notes.
[toybot]
00:23:050 (1,2,1,2,3) - imo nc on the white tick since thats where the melody phrase change happens

00:24:957 (1) - 3/4 imo..

00:59:152 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - wtf is this direction change on lol, its super sharp but nothing in the song supports it
01:18:726 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - same

01:08:938 (2,3) - meh having 2 melody notes on the same slider and a click on a random drum is subpar imo, just remove 2 and make 3 2 circles

01:33:598 (1) - remove nc , its in same musical phrase as previous 2

[alheak]
od 8.5, current is weirdly low for 6.5 sr

none of the other diff names are in all caps for gder name so this 1 looks weird lo

00:22:796 (2,4) - stack mod

00:24:957 (3) - if u acknowledge the blue tick melody you might as well just actually map with a double...
[exhaust]
od 8 imo, its 5.5 sr and has decently dense rhythm

00:25:211 (4,5,6) - what is this rhythm dude. u completely cover up the melody on 00:25:338 - 00:25:465 - that you were focusing and focus right after.

00:34:745 (1,2,3,4) - melody plz..

01:09:065 (3) - 2 circlez
01:25:463 (3,4) - i think 1/1 works better here to show how the guitar is extended compared to 01:24:446 (3) -

[pono]
od 7

00:12:372 (2,3) - these follow nothing, slider plz.
01:31:691 (1) - remove nc imo
01:54:064 (3) - add nc imo

[fizz]
00:38:813 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - this is a mess, the music is divided into 3/2 sections of 3 1/2 notes each. please reflect that with your patterning and rhythm choice somehow

01:53:301 (3,1,2,3,4,5) - same

01:11:989 (5,6) - imo delete 5 and make 6 2 circles to follow the melody better

[ametrin]
too dense imo. raise the ar, 6.5 or 7 is better. this will help with the more 1/2 sspammy parts since noobs will have trouble reading consecutive 1/2 sliders if there are a lot of them on the screen.

01:07:794 (3,4,5,6,1) - this is like, weirdly dense for how calm the part is. long sliders are still quite challenging as well. imo delete 6

01:15:167 - imo fill this one in, i know theres no vocal but the 2/1 break feels relly awkward

01:36:268 (6) - nc

[battle]
i think you could raise ar to 5 or 5.5 too, theres some parts of the kiai with like 4 objects on screen aat the same time, pretty meh imo

00:39:830 (1,2) - coming in in the middle of this secction seems so out of place lol. better to either remove the spinner and start at the beginning of it or just delete these

01:12:370 (1,1) - manual stack this plz

01:45:929 (3,1) - same

yes i know theyre rankable but its still a bit confusing imo

01:52:538 (1,2,3,4) - this rhythm is a bit bad cuz the song structure is 3/2 based. try a 3/2 repeat instead i think.
Alheak

Naotoshi wrote:

[alheak]
od 8.5, current is weirdly low for 6.5 sr ok

none of the other diff names are in all caps for gder name so this 1 looks weird lo they're the ones in the wrong tbh

00:22:796 (2,4) - stack mod ok

00:24:957 (3) - if u acknowledge the blue tick melody you might as well just actually map with a double... too much autism, doesn't play that great
thank

update
Ametrin

Naotoshi wrote:

[ametrin]
too dense imo. raise the ar, 6.5 or 7 is better. this will help with the more 1/2 sspammy parts since noobs will have trouble reading consecutive 1/2 sliders if there are a lot of them on the screen.

01:07:794 (3,4,5,6,1) - this is like, weirdly dense for how calm the part is. long sliders are still quite challenging as well. imo delete 6

01:15:167 - imo fill this one in, i know theres no vocal but the 2/1 break feels relly awkward

01:36:268 (6) - nc
all fixed

update
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 20254
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 6779,14279
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.2

[Metadata]
Title:Lachryma<Re:Queen'M>
TitleUnicode:Lachryma《Re:Queen'M》
Artist:Kaneko Chiharu
ArtistUnicode:かねこちはる
Creator:Kroytz
Version:Ametrin's NOVICE
Source:SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Tags:SDVX Grace The 5th KAC Original Song Contest KONAMI BEMANI Battle Ametrin Fizz Ponoyoshi Alheak toybot Smoothie World
BeatmapID:1232526
BeatmapSetID:475629

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3.5
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:6.5
SliderMultiplier:0.9
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
5254,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
18983,-100,4,3,2,55,0,0
19745,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
27118,-100,4,3,2,55,0,1
27880,-100,4,2,4,55,0,0
28389,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
28643,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
36779,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
79997,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
80251,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
96268,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
104403,-100,3,2,1,55,0,1
118131,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 70,70,255
Combo2 : 255,62,62
Combo3 : 255,137,81
Combo4 : 0,174,174
Combo5 : 0,101,202

[HitObjects]
37,55,678,6,0,P|105:47|176:60,1,135,6|8,0:2|0:3,0:2:0:0:
244,186,1440,2,0,P|293:191|333:184,2,90,2|10|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:2:0:0:
149,154,2203,6,0,P|143:209|150:294,1,135,2|8,0:0|0:3,0:2:0:0:
266,379,2966,2,0,P|269:334|261:281,2,90,2|10|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:2:0:0:
357,341,3728,6,0,B|416:308|499:329,1,135,2|8,0:2|0:3,0:2:0:0:
435,187,4491,2,0,L|439:95,2,90,2|10|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:2:0:0:
341,153,5254,6,0,B|287:151|258:178|258:178|216:167|166:192,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
141,95,6016,2,0,B|194:96|224:70|224:70|266:81|316:56,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,42,6779,5,4,0:0:0:0:
410,42,7033,2,0,P|409:89|405:136,1,90
334,200,7542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,200,7796,2,0,P|287:196|240:189,1,90,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,157,8305,6,0,P|162:229|167:341,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,363,9067,2,0,P|56:274|48:178,1,180,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,89,9830,5,4,0:0:0:0:
74,89,10084,2,0,L|164:76,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,152,10593,1,2,0:0:0:0:
226,152,10847,2,0,L|335:157,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,90,11355,6,0,B|452:70|452:70|480:44|480:44|515:33,2,135,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,184,12372,1,10,0:0:0:0:
457,201,12627,1,10,0:0:0:0:
440,298,12881,5,4,0:0:0:0:
440,298,13135,2,0,L|350:311,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,222,13644,1,2,0:0:0:0:
298,222,13898,2,0,L|189:217,1,90,10|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
183,313,14406,6,0,L|50:338,1,135,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:2:0:0:
120,204,15169,2,0,P|160:204|216:222,2,90,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:2:0:0:
22,225,15932,6,0,P|32:159|32:86,1,135,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:2:0:0:
152,3,16694,2,0,P|154:43|162:94,1,90,2|2,3:2|3:2,0:2:0:0:
196,185,17203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,283,17457,6,0,P|271:253|337:259,1,135,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:2:0:0:
442,357,18220,2,0,L|346:349,2,90,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:2:0:0:
433,258,18983,6,0,P|447:204|448:117,1,135,0|0,3:0|0:2,0:2:0:0:
323,45,19745,2,0,P|323:87|329:141,1,90,8|8,1:3|1:3,0:2:0:0:
360,226,20254,2,0,B|357:221|360:227|378:272,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,295,20508,6,0,P|328:287|263:301,1,135,4|8,0:0|0:2,1:2:0:0:
141,240,21270,2,0,B|144:245|141:239|123:194,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
87,170,21524,6,0,P|172:178|237:164,1,135,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
358,114,22287,2,0,B|355:119|358:113|376:68,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
412,45,22541,6,0,P|343:46|296:36,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:2,1:2:0:0:
224,24,23050,2,0,L|231:81,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
194,103,23304,2,0,L|198:178,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
165,186,23558,2,0,B|157:218|173:250|173:250|157:290|157:290|174:321|165:362,1,180,2|2,0:0|3:2,1:2:0:0:
302,301,24448,1,8,3:0:0:0:
302,301,24575,6,0,P|334:302|382:312,2,67.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
165,358,25338,1,10,0:0:0:0:
157,259,25592,2,0,P|162:226|177:183,2,67.5,14|2|14,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
233,80,26482,1,2,0:0:0:0:
233,80,26609,6,0,L|341:69,1,90,14|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
410,117,27118,2,0,P|412:148|401:200,2,67.5,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
383,75,27626,1,8,1:2:0:0:
284,75,27880,6,0,L|85:95,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
57,107,28516,1,2,0:0:0:0:
57,107,28643,6,0,P|52:150|69:206,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,233,29024,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,377,29406,2,0,L|190:380,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,364,29660,6,0,P|215:321|232:265,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,236,30041,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,87,30423,2,0,L|321:82,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,96,30677,6,0,L|359:172,2,67.5,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,73,31185,2,0,L|405:2,2,67.5,2|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,91,31694,2,0,B|453:115|464:131|464:131|460:153|448:171|448:171|464:219|464:219|460:240|448:259|448:259|461:281|464:307,1,225,2|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
445,344,32457,2,0,L|396:341,1,45,2|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
358,314,32711,6,0,P|357:281|363:230,2,67.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
262,339,33346,2,0,L|266:388,2,45,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
224,306,33728,2,0,P|189:309|138:317,2,67.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
242,208,34363,2,0,L|287:207,2,45,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
210,169,34745,5,12,0:0:0:0:
247,77,34999,2,0,P|303:77|344:85,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
405,154,35507,2,0,P|410:201|400:246,1,90,8|12,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
331,313,36016,2,0,P|275:313|234:305,1,90,0|8,3:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
202,276,36397,2,0,P|201:254|206:218,2,45,0|4|4,0:0|0:3|0:3,1:2:0:0:
161,304,36779,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37033,12,0,38304,0:0:0:0:
299,329,38813,6,0,P|348:316|398:293,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
365,254,39194,2,0,P|390:210|409:158,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
358,155,39575,2,0,P|345:105|322:55,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
284,91,39957,2,0,P|240:65|188:46,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
179,93,40338,2,0,L|121:116,1,45,10|4,1:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
141,158,40592,2,0,L|115:217,1,45,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
157,234,40846,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41101,12,0,42372,0:0:0:0:
120,247,42880,6,0,L|65:205,1,45,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,139,43262,2,0,L|131:73,1,45,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,85,43643,2,0,L|270:19,1,45,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,103,44024,2,0,L|391:83,1,45,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,183,44406,2,0,P|444:191|484:242,1,90,2|2,0:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
396,280,44914,6,0,L|216:287,1,180,6|10,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
80,181,45931,2,0,L|260:174,1,180,2|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
316,92,46694,1,2,0:3:0:0:
231,40,46948,6,0,P|224:93|223:147,1,90,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
134,177,47457,2,0,P|129:129|119:83,1,90,10|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
44,151,47965,2,0,P|42:196|46:249,1,90,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
116,308,48474,1,10,0:3:0:0:
203,262,48728,1,10,0:3:0:0:
287,313,48982,6,0,B|338:324|381:309|381:309|346:265|357:226,1,180,6|10,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
453,243,49745,1,2,0:3:0:0:
415,151,49999,2,0,P|371:135|323:135,1,90,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
249,74,50507,2,0,P|202:78|155:66,1,90,10|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
64,44,51016,6,0,B|131:174|1:173|63:314,1,270,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
139,244,52033,2,0,P|183:244|235:257,1,90,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
294,327,52541,2,0,P|335:339|389:341,1,90,2|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
383,342,53304,5,4,0:0:0:0:
445,265,53558,1,2,0:0:0:0:
445,265,53685,2,0,B|405:244|405:244|345:241,1,90,2|4,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
287,173,54194,2,0,L|231:175,2,45,2|10|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
316,78,54702,2,0,L|371:74,2,45,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
280,43,55084,1,10,0:0:0:0:
184,15,55338,5,6,0:0:0:0:
115,86,55592,1,2,0:0:0:0:
115,86,55719,2,0,P|109:133|111:181,1,90,2|6,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,256,56228,2,0,P|171:285|172:324,2,45,2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,305,56736,2,0,P|247:336|238:370,2,45,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,287,57118,1,10,0:0:0:0:
382,214,57372,5,4,0:0:0:0:
290,177,57626,1,2,0:0:0:0:
290,177,57753,2,0,B|245:180|245:180|195:162,1,90,2|4,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
121,108,58262,2,0,L|50:83,2,45,2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
198,46,58770,2,0,L|248:62,2,45,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
157,16,59152,6,0,P|163:80|156:157,1,135,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
106,235,59787,1,8,0:2:0:0:
145,264,59914,2,0,P|194:273|242:279,1,90,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
408,371,60677,6,0,P|402:307|409:230,1,135,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
463,153,61313,1,8,0:2:0:0:
428,117,61440,2,0,P|379:108|331:102,1,90,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,62202,12,0,65761,0:0:0:0:
424,31,66269,6,0,L|415:228,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
332,265,67031,2,0,L|320:85,1,180,2|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
230,128,67794,2,0,P|171:138|176:33,1,180,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
206,28,68430,1,10,0:0:0:0:
206,28,68557,2,0,L|197:225,1,180,2|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
260,284,69319,6,0,P|306:288|350:285,2,90,4|2|2,0:0|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
197,207,70082,2,0,P|150:203|104:207,1,90,2|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
30,268,70591,2,0,P|28:295|30:324,1,45,10|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,359,70845,5,2,0:3:0:0:
135,317,71099,1,2,0:3:0:0:
226,354,71353,1,10,0:3:0:0:
315,310,71607,2,0,B|309:284|309:284|317:248|317:248|309:217,1,90,2|10,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
383,155,72116,2,0,P|405:155|427:159,1,45,2|10,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,188,72370,6,0,P|468:232|462:277,2,90,4|2|2,0:0|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
389,126,73133,2,0,P|387:81|393:37,2,90,2|10|6,0:3|0:3|3:3,0:0:0:0:
296,89,73896,6,0,B|228:79|228:79|142:80,1,135,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,140,74531,1,0,0:0:0:0:
110,181,74658,2,0,L|109:278,1,90,2|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
193,323,75167,1,2,3:2:0:0:
282,367,75421,6,0,B|346:337|346:337|358:264,1,135,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,176,76057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
413,142,76184,2,0,P|458:140|518:154,2,90,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
324,185,76946,6,0,B|332:118|332:118|322:44,1,135,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,19,77582,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,61,77709,2,0,P|156:67|109:69,1,90,2|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
25,239,78472,6,0,P|88:217|159:222,1,135,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,250,79107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,284,79235,2,0,L|285:382,1,90,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,335,79743,2,0,L|389:272,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,259,79997,6,0,P|405:200|394:124,1,135,2|8,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
287,24,80759,2,0,L|274:87,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
241,101,81013,6,0,P|258:160|269:236,1,135,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
168,342,81776,2,0,L|155:279,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
121,265,82030,6,0,P|136:226|144:168,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
87,96,82539,2,0,L|149:94,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
148,47,82793,2,0,L|208:69,1,45,2|10,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
223,25,83047,2,0,B|261:54|281:93|281:93|322:71|371:75,1,180,2|8,0:0|3:2,1:2:0:0:
452,196,83937,1,2,0:2:0:0:
452,196,84064,6,0,P|471:163|502:135,2,67.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
306,165,84827,1,10,0:0:0:0:
274,71,85081,2,0,P|260:41|236:12,2,67.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
317,267,85971,1,2,0:0:0:0:
317,267,86098,6,0,L|219:318,1,90,14|14,0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
141,325,86607,2,0,P|154:356|181:386,2,67.5,10|10|10,0:2|0:2|0:2,1:2:0:0:
148,276,87115,5,10,0:2:0:0:
218,205,87369,1,10,0:2:0:0:
148,135,87624,1,10,0:2:0:0:
77,205,87878,1,2,3:2:0:0:
148,276,88132,6,0,L|260:268,1,90,6|6,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,255,88513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,255,88641,2,0,P|295:295|298:345,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,299,89149,2,0,P|388:254|399:210,1,90,4|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
432,173,89530,2,0,L|342:166,1,90,2|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
292,168,89912,2,0,P|297:144|298:113,1,45,6|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
264,87,90166,6,0,L|283:13,2,67.5,6|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,111,90674,2,0,L|205:188,2,67.5,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,82,91183,2,0,B|125:82|83:64|83:64|69:117|43:144|43:144|67:165|79:197,1,225,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,221,91946,2,0,P|100:266|99:283,1,45,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
89,313,92200,6,0,P|55:311|22:320,2,67.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
184,339,92835,2,0,L|188:401,2,45,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
223,308,93217,2,0,L|232:220,1,67.5,6|2,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
290,197,93598,6,0,P|334:212|387:201,1,90,6|2,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
421,227,93980,2,0,L|447:169,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
486,171,94234,5,14,0:0:0:0:
418,67,94488,2,0,P|370:54|316:57,1,90,10|10,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
256,120,94996,2,0,P|244:163|242:221,1,90,10|14,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
298,288,95505,2,0,P|343:305|401:304,1,90,10|10,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
433,298,95886,2,0,P|443:279|452:249,2,45,0|10|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
456,342,96268,5,6,0:0:0:0:
102,158,97285,6,0,L|97:240,1,67.5,2|2,1:2|1:2,1:2:0:0:
93,299,97666,2,0,L|170:303,1,67.5,2|2,1:2|1:2,1:2:0:0:
234,309,98047,2,0,P|235:282|238:253,1,45,2|2,1:2|1:2,1:2:0:0:
215,218,98302,6,0,P|277:214|353:232,1,135,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,273,98937,2,0,P|442:248|456:211,1,45,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,143,99318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
497,143,99573,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,86,99827,2,0,B|352:94|352:94|268:80,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,54,100463,2,0,L|191:115,1,45,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,174,100844,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,174,101098,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,272,101352,6,0,P|183:254|109:259,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,340,101988,2,0,P|93:340|126:334,1,45,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,359,102369,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,359,102624,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,272,102878,6,0,B|265:226|253:182|253:182|273:146|277:75,1,180,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,105,103640,2,0,B|362:151|374:195|374:195|354:231|350:302,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,346,104403,5,4,0:0:0:0:
425,346,104657,2,0,L|446:245,1,90,2|2,0:3|0:3,1:2:0:0:
370,190,105166,1,2,0:3:0:0:
370,190,105420,2,0,L|351:91,1,90,2|2,0:3|0:3,1:2:0:0:
388,9,105929,6,0,B|317:17|317:17|287:43|287:43|215:51,1,180,2|2,0:3|0:3,1:2:0:0:
172,32,106564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,32,106691,2,0,P|180:83|179:143,1,90,2|2,0:3|0:3,1:2:0:0:
273,155,107200,2,0,P|267:180|267:198,1,45,2|0,0:3|0:0,1:2:0:0:
295,239,107454,6,0,L|392:235,2,90,2|2|2,0:3|0:3|0:3,1:2:0:0:
196,246,108217,2,0,L|204:371,2,90,2|2|2,0:3|0:3|0:3,1:2:0:0:
189,147,108979,2,0,L|84:155,2,90,2|2|2,0:3|0:3|0:3,1:2:0:0:
287,138,109742,2,0,L|279:13,2,90,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,1:2:0:0:
256,192,110505,12,0,112030,0:0:0:0:
310,151,112538,6,0,B|306:104|306:104|249:121,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
215,119,112920,2,0,B|172:98|172:98|158:156,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
145,187,113301,2,0,B|106:213|106:213|149:254,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
163,285,113683,2,0,B|167:332|167:332|224:315,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
257,316,114064,2,0,L|308:289,1,45,10|4,1:2|1:3,0:0:0:0:
324,253,114318,2,0,L|327:189,1,45,4|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
256,192,115081,12,4,118131,3:0:0:0:
Fizz

Naotoshi wrote:

[fizz]
00:38:813 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - this is a mess, the music is divided into 3/2 sections of 3 1/2 notes each. please reflect that with your patterning and rhythm choice somehow i dont entirely agree with you here but i instead made the rhythm consistent with what i already have which is 3/3/2 notes per measure

01:53:301 (3,1,2,3,4,5) - same

01:11:989 (5,6) - imo delete 5 and make 6 2 circles to follow the melody better kept 6 as a slider but removed 5
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.4

[Metadata]
Version:Fizz's ADVANCED
Tags:SDVX Grace The 5th KAC Original Song Contest KONAMI BEMANI Battle Ametrin Fizz Ponoyoshi Alheak toybot Smoothie World
BeatmapID:1236683

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.1

[Events]
0,0,"BG.png",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5254,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,0
6779,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
14406,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,0
18983,-133.333333333333,4,3,2,55,0,0
19745,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,0
27118,-100,4,3,2,55,0,1
27880,-200,4,2,4,55,0,0
28643,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
36779,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
73896,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,0
80251,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
96268,-200,4,2,1,55,0,0
97285,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
98302,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
104403,-83.3333333333333,3,2,1,55,0,1
110505,-500,4,2,1,55,0,0
112411,-500,4,2,1,5,0,0
112538,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
115081,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
118131,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
326,157,678,6,0,B|211:138|211:138|158:158,1,165,6|8,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
105,238,1313,1,8,0:3:0:0:
105,238,1440,2,0,L|213:256,2,110,2|10|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
29,157,2203,6,0,P|97:117|166:155,1,165,2|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
257,91,2839,1,8,0:3:0:0:
257,91,2966,2,0,L|365:72,2,110,2|10|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,198,3728,6,0,B|297:204|297:204|323:220|323:220|403:234,1,165,2|8,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
460,133,4364,1,8,0:3:0:0:
460,133,4491,2,0,L|333:138,2,110,2|10|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,250,5254,6,0,B|469:291|469:291|433:340|433:340|405:323|368:319,1,165.000006294251,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,299,5889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,299,6016,6,0,B|178:288|178:288|240:272,1,206.250007867813,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,213,6779,6,0,P|249:198|167:213,1,110,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,253,7161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
35,143,7415,1,8,0:0:0:0:
35,143,7542,6,0,L|22:78,1,55,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,36,7796,2,0,P|120:31|146:29,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,86,8050,1,10,0:0:0:0:
339,72,8305,6,0,L|447:61,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,139,8686,1,8,0:0:0:0:
421,241,8940,1,8,0:0:0:0:
421,241,9067,6,0,P|463:237|496:237,1,55,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,302,9322,2,0,P|328:300|301:297,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,221,9576,1,10,0:0:0:0:
252,226,9703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,226,9830,6,0,L|122:236,2,110,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,137,10466,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,137,10593,2,0,L|342:128,2,110,2|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,69,11355,6,0,P|130:49|52:89,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,139,11737,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,232,11991,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,232,12118,6,0,L|53:225,1,55,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,187,12372,2,0,L|261:180,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,278,12627,1,10,0:0:0:0:
197,278,12754,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,278,12881,6,0,P|232:263|317:283,2,110,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,338,13516,1,8,0:0:0:0:
127,338,13644,2,0,P|92:353|7:333,2,110,2|10|0,0:0|3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
215,346,14406,6,0,B|263:346|263:346|283:353|283:353|340:353,1,123.750004720688,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,333,15042,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,333,15169,2,0,B|439:305|439:305|439:285|439:285|422:238,2,82.5000031471254,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
340,268,15932,6,0,L|358:135,1,123.750004720688,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,165,16567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,165,16694,2,0,L|362:174,2,82.5000031471254,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
426,46,17457,6,0,B|366:32|366:32|300:40,1,123.750004720688,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,103,18093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,103,18220,2,0,L|130:92,2,82.5000031471254,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
304,150,18813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,150,18898,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,150,18983,6,0,L|294:186,2,27.5000010490418,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
267,211,19237,2,0,L|274:237,2,27.5000010490418,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
260,282,19491,2,0,L|250:318,2,27.5000010490418,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
234,338,19745,5,8,1:3:0:0:
101,303,20000,1,8,1:3:0:0:
101,303,20508,6,0,B|101:262|101:262|111:238|111:238|114:192,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,118,20889,2,0,B|147:192|147:192|145:212|145:212|162:283,1,165,8|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,273,21397,1,10,0:0:0:0:
238,273,21524,6,0,B|290:258|290:258|353:281,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,332,21906,2,0,B|380:294|380:294|389:156,1,165,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,111,22414,1,10,0:0:0:0:
438,111,22541,6,0,P|481:101|501:100,1,55,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,97,22796,2,0,P|311:87|291:86,1,55,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,113,23050,2,0,L|236:189,1,55,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,304,23304,2,0,L|215:250,1,55,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,206,23558,6,0,B|271:199|271:199|240:208|240:208|197:198|197:198|159:213|159:213|130:204|130:204|87:212,1,220,2|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
18,150,24194,2,0,L|8:175,2,27.5,0|0|4,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
100,90,24448,2,0,L|137:86,1,27.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,130,24575,6,0,L|92:211,1,82.5,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,147,24957,2,0,B|234:143|234:143|252:149|252:149|313:143,1,110,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,74,25338,1,10,0:0:0:0:
383,172,25465,1,2,0:0:0:0:
383,172,25592,6,0,L|489:164,2,82.5,14|2|14,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,277,26228,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,277,26355,2,0,L|343:269,1,55,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,195,26609,6,0,L|207:189,1,55,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,274,26863,2,0,L|204:266,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,182,27118,2,0,L|99:288,2,82.5,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,128,27626,5,8,1:2:0:0:
147,128,27880,6,0,P|164:108|195:160,1,110
370,73,28643,6,0,L|254:60,1,110,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,59,29024,2,0,L|173:172,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,143,29406,2,0,L|306:145,3,27.5,2|2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,182,29660,6,0,P|366:172|424:210,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,318,30041,2,0,L|368:305,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,303,30423,2,0,L|252:305,3,27.5,2|2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,280,30677,6,0,B|206:312|206:312|210:332|210:332|197:366,2,82.5,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,190,31185,2,0,B|136:222|136:222|132:242|132:242|141:266,2,82.5,2|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,194,31694,6,0,L|231:162,11,27.5,2|2|10|2|2|2|10|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
343,149,32584,2,0,L|353:184,1,27.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
369,138,32711,6,0,L|464:131,2,82.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,162,33346,1,2,0:0:0:0:
174,181,33473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,118,33600,1,2,0:0:0:0:
111,39,33728,6,0,L|16:46,2,82.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,155,34363,1,2,0:0:0:0:
61,164,34490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
10,222,34617,1,2,0:0:0:0:
4,300,34744,5,12,0:0:0:0:
194,260,34999,2,0,P|229:262|261:269,1,55,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,185,35253,2,0,P|269:174|301:169,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,103,35507,2,0,P|263:81|291:64,1,55,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,26,35762,6,0,L|171:33,6,27.5,12|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,83,36270,2,0,L|74:90,6,27.5,8|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,180,36779,6,0,B|34:173|34:173|-1:186,3,55,6|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,264,37287,2,0,B|83:271|83:271|118:258,3,55,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,186,37796,6,0,P|155:161|165:131,1,55,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,82,38050,2,0,P|246:108|251:135,1,55,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,272,38304,2,0,P|241:244|250:218,1,55,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,168,38558,2,0,P|332:194|337:221,1,55,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,315,38813,6,0,L|395:305,2,55,10|10|10,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
237,272,39194,1,10,1:2:0:0:
161,289,39321,1,10,1:2:0:0:
101,241,39448,1,10,1:2:0:0:
101,164,39575,2,0,L|114:103,1,55,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
248,134,39830,6,0,P|221:135|194:139,2,55,10|10|10,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,162,40211,1,10,0:0:0:0:
331,162,40338,2,0,P|321:204|319:236,1,55,10|4,1:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
420,175,40592,1,4,3:0:0:0:
387,93,40719,1,4,3:0:0:0:
387,93,40846,6,0,L|448:89,3,55,4|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,175,41355,2,0,L|481:171,3,55
402,263,41863,6,0,P|406:300|409:332,1,55,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,345,42118,2,0,P|316:308|319:276,1,55,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,156,42372,2,0,P|329:193|332:225,1,55,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,238,42627,2,0,P|239:201|242:169,1,55,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,115,42880,5,2,0:0:0:0:
146,193,43007,2,0,L|31:182,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,277,43389,2,0,B|45:268|45:268|59:273|59:273|115:266,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,372,43770,6,0,B|196:341|196:341|189:264,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,193,44152,1,4,0:0:0:0:
301,330,44406,1,2,0:2:0:0:
452,298,44660,1,2,3:2:0:0:
420,228,44787,1,0,3:0:0:0:
382,161,44914,6,0,L|255:167,1,110,6|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
118,179,45423,1,10,0:3:0:0:
231,72,45677,1,2,0:3:0:0:
308,67,45804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
386,57,45931,6,0,L|456:64,2,55,2|8|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
411,144,46313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,144,46440,2,0,L|465:138,1,55,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,189,46694,2,0,L|281:183,1,55,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,231,46948,6,0,L|399:355,1,110,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,287,47457,1,10,0:3:0:0:
112,341,47711,1,2,0:3:0:0:
107,264,47838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
97,186,47965,6,0,L|107:116,2,55,2|8|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
191,157,48346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,157,48474,2,0,L|181:87,1,55,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,236,48728,1,10,0:3:0:0:
252,246,48855,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,246,48982,6,0,L|371:234,1,110,6|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
477,132,49491,1,10,0:3:0:0:
323,92,49745,1,2,0:3:0:0:
245,85,49872,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,77,49999,6,0,L|97:84,2,55,2|8|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
151,161,50380,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,161,50507,2,0,P|160:201|165:227,1,55,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,167,50762,2,0,P|248:140|254:113,1,55,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,258,51016,6,0,P|277:240|351:276,1,110,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
211,344,51524,1,10,0:3:0:0:
63,299,51779,1,2,0:3:0:0:
70,220,51906,1,8,0:0:0:0:
78,142,52033,5,2,0:3:0:0:
78,142,52160,2,0,L|58:30,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,63,52541,2,0,L|190:55,7,27.5,2|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
176,88,53304,6,0,B|217:74|217:74|233:78|233:78|296:64,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,25,53685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,129,53813,1,10,0:0:0:0:
364,129,53940,6,0,B|351:180|351:180|357:197|357:197|344:257,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,238,54321,1,10,0:0:0:0:
246,238,54448,2,0,B|192:249|192:249|125:228,1,110,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,157,54830,2,0,P|63:189|60:222,1,55,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,327,55084,5,10,0:0:0:0:
93,327,55338,2,0,B|124:367|124:367|205:359,1,110,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,349,55719,1,2,0:0:0:0:
305,255,55846,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,255,55974,6,0,B|258:244|258:244|240:251|240:251|184:238,1,110,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,133,56355,1,10,0:0:0:0:
222,133,56482,2,0,L|198:241,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,223,56863,2,0,L|105:169,1,55,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,60,57118,5,10,0:0:0:0:
170,60,57372,2,0,B|214:51|214:51|230:57|230:57|301:49,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,36,57753,2,0,B|360:57|360:57|368:77|368:77|356:105,1,55,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,131,58007,6,0,B|248:168|248:168|262:190|262:190|251:260,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,288,58389,1,10,0:0:0:0:
371,220,58516,2,0,B|403:215|403:215|425:224|425:224|446:214|446:214|479:213,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,303,58897,2,0,P|459:338|456:372,1,55,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,345,59152,6,0,L|330:351,3,36.6666666666667,6|0|0|2,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
309,324,59490,2,0,L|266:330,3,36.6666666666667,0|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,279,59829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,279,59914,2,0,P|190:319|203:384,2,110,6|2|2,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
289,267,60507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,267,60592,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,267,60677,6,0,P|309:262|333:258,3,36.6666666666667,6|0|0|2,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
360,239,61016,2,0,P|380:244|404:248,3,36.6666666666667,0|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,203,61355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,203,61440,2,0,L|436:313,2,110,6|2|2,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
380,157,62033,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,157,62118,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,157,62202,6,0,L|348:156,63,27.5,6|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,133,66269,6,0,B|304:124|304:124|251:143,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
209,209,66650,1,8,0:0:0:0:
90,70,66904,1,8,0:0:0:0:
90,70,67031,2,0,L|77:135,1,55,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,194,67285,2,0,L|129:259,1,55,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,319,67540,1,10,0:3:0:0:
245,298,67794,6,0,B|231:259|231:259|255:174,1,110,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
306,139,68175,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,306,68430,1,10,0:0:0:0:
356,306,68557,2,0,P|380:300|427:297,1,55,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
401,215,68811,2,0,P|373:217|346:223,1,55,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,200,69065,1,10,0:3:0:0:
459,125,69192,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,52,69319,6,0,P|396:37|310:59,1,110,4|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
267,99,69701,2,0,B|256:141|256:141|269:206,1,110,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,258,70082,2,0,P|374:247|393:244,1,55,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,289,70336,2,0,P|212:283|185:276,1,55,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,342,70591,1,10,0:3:0:0:
400,353,70718,1,2,0:0:0:0:
479,337,70845,5,2,0:3:0:0:
506,185,71099,1,2,0:3:0:0:
479,33,71353,1,10,0:3:0:0:
358,157,71607,2,0,L|324:163,4,27.5,2|2|2|0|10,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
137,149,72116,2,0,L|191:142,1,55,2|10,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,70,72370,6,0,L|232:203,2,110,4|2|2,0:0|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
318,115,73006,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,115,73133,2,0,L|304:224,2,110,2|10|6,0:3|0:3|3:3,0:0:0:0:
396,174,73896,6,0,P|430:167|472:200,2,82.5000031471254,6|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
327,239,74658,2,0,L|339:335,2,82.5000031471254,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
230,342,75421,6,0,P|270:337|311:345,2,82.5000031471254,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
138,291,76184,2,0,P|97:286|56:294,2,82.5000031471254,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
216,208,76946,6,0,L|312:205,2,82.5000031471254,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
234,112,77709,2,0,L|138:109,2,82.5000031471254,2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
338,67,78302,1,2,0:2:0:0:
338,67,78387,1,2,0:2:0:0:
338,67,78472,6,0,L|378:62,2,27.5000010490418,8|8|8,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
391,92,78726,2,0,L|431:87,2,27.5000010490418,8|8|8,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
444,117,78980,2,0,L|484:112,2,27.5000010490418,12|12|12,3:3|3:3|3:0,0:0:0:0:
497,93,79235,6,0,L|486:185,1,82.5000031471254,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,306,79997,6,0,B|395:302|395:302|452:320,1,110,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,244,80378,2,0,B|411:254|411:254|382:270|382:270|311:274,1,165,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,294,80886,1,10,0:0:0:0:
236,294,81013,6,0,B|181:315|181:315|112:298,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,288,81395,2,0,P|92:224|172:223,1,165,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,133,81903,1,10,0:0:0:0:
140,133,82030,6,0,P|110:131|62:137,1,55,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,70,82285,2,0,P|219:67|246:69,1,55,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,124,82539,2,0,P|300:162|296:195,1,55,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,309,82793,2,0,P|331:281|325:254,1,55,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,210,83047,6,0,B|268:202|268:202|306:218|306:218|338:208|338:208|387:213|387:213|375:180|401:150,1,220,2|8,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
473,153,83683,2,0,L|475:189,2,27.5,8|8|4,3:2|3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
442,39,83937,2,0,L|444:75,1,27.5,10|8,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
404,77,84064,6,0,L|394:159,1,82.5,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,283,84446,2,0,B|414:272|414:272|393:280|393:280|376:269|341:267,1,110,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,243,84827,1,10,0:0:0:0:
197,271,84954,1,2,0:0:0:0:
197,271,85081,6,0,B|191:308|191:308|194:323|194:323|190:374,2,82.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,302,85717,1,2,0:0:0:0:
53,302,85844,2,0,L|108:307,1,55,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,168,86098,6,0,P|117:196|123:223,1,55,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,185,86352,2,0,P|214:158|216:130,1,55,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,126,86607,2,0,L|26:129,2,82.5,10|10|10,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
172,52,87115,6,0,L|134:46,5,36.6666666666667,10|10|10|10|10|10,0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
257,57,87624,2,0,L|293:51,5,36.6666666666667,10|10|8|8|8|8,0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
376,91,88132,6,0,P|414:75|442:66,1,55,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,174,88386,2,0,P|401:168|431:166,1,55,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,257,88641,2,0,P|386:262|415:268,1,55,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,340,88895,2,0,P|369:355|395:368,1,55,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,279,89149,6,0,L|253:318,12,27.5,4|0|0|0|2|0|2|0|0|0|0|0|6,3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:2|3:0|3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
115,270,90166,6,0,B|69:263|69:263|25:274,1,82.5,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,153,90547,1,10,0:0:0:0:
190,153,90674,2,0,L|197:236,1,82.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,184,91056,1,8,0:0:0:0:
281,72,91183,6,0,L|288:43,12,27.5,2|2|10|2|2|2|10|2|2|2|2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,96,92073,2,0,L|403:122,1,27.5,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
428,86,92200,6,0,B|416:123|416:123|424:145|424:145|416:169,2,82.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,115,92835,1,2,0:0:0:0:
297,190,92963,1,2,0:0:0:0:
317,265,93090,1,2,0:0:0:0:
337,340,93217,6,0,B|376:331|376:331|421:341,2,82.5,6|2|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,302,93852,1,2,0:0:0:0:
114,325,93980,1,2,0:0:0:0:
45,282,94107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
33,203,94234,5,14,0:0:0:0:
168,54,94488,2,0,L|162:90,2,36.6666666666667,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,82,94742,2,0,L|281:88,2,36.6666666666667,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,154,94996,2,0,L|203:190,2,36.6666666666667,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,187,95251,6,0,L|361:181,2,36.6666666666667,14|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,259,95505,2,0,L|231:265,2,36.6666666666667,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,270,95759,2,0,L|350:314,2,36.6666666666667,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,222,96013,2,0,L|442:185,2,36.6666666666667,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,103,96268,6,0,B|351:111|351:111|307:90|307:90|254:108|254:108|194:87,1,220,6|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
354,127,98302,6,0,P|311:118|275:115,1,65.9999979858399,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,71,98556,1,8,0:0:0:0:
421,71,98683,2,0,P|430:114|433:150,1,65.9999979858399,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,230,98937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,230,99064,6,0,L|441:224,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,285,99318,2,0,L|304:279,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,311,99573,2,0,L|381:316,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,350,99827,6,0,P|231:317|237:285,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,144,100081,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,144,100208,2,0,P|257:176|263:209,1,65.9999979858399,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,205,100463,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,205,100590,6,0,P|143:209|176:217,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,86,100844,2,0,P|148:108|170:133,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,48,101098,2,0,P|255:53|223:61,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,144,101352,6,0,P|286:149|318:157,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,130,101607,1,8,0:0:0:0:
466,130,101734,2,0,P|433:135|401:143,1,65.9999979858399,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,224,101988,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,224,102115,6,0,L|383:315,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,329,102369,2,0,L|267:263,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,224,102624,2,0,L|157:289,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,133,102878,6,0,P|179:118|154:113,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,83,103132,2,0,P|328:68|353:63,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,174,103386,2,0,P|309:212|314:237,1,65.9999979858399,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,314,103640,6,0,L|363:350,7,32.99999899292,2|0|0|0|2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,300,104149,6,0,P|425:323|437:344,2,43.9999986572266
459,268,104403,6,0,L|455:194,1,65.9999979858399,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
443,120,104657,1,2,0:3:0:0:
363,140,104785,2,0,L|290:143,1,65.9999979858399,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
221,180,105039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,253,105166,6,0,P|271:299|272:329,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,360,105420,2,0,P|147:327|152:294,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,201,105674,2,0,P|145:203|112:208,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
9,175,105929,6,0,P|21:137|37:107,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,26,106183,1,2,0:3:0:0:
109,74,106310,2,0,L|175:80,1,65.9999979858399,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
264,119,106564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
357,83,106691,6,0,L|423:77,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,190,106946,2,0,L|349:196,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,308,107200,2,0,L|407:302,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,306,107454,6,0,P|236:274|253:246,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,178,107708,1,2,0:3:0:0:
279,146,107835,2,0,P|328:160|360:170,1,65.9999979858399,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
415,231,108090,1,0,0:0:0:0:
482,163,108217,6,0,L|488:92,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,21,108471,2,0,L|367:92,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,259,108725,2,0,L|388:188,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,175,108979,6,0,P|219:167|191:164,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,101,109234,2,0,P|123:93|151:90,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,56,109488,2,0,P|241:48|213:45,1,65.9999979858399,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,14,109742,6,0,L|76:22,11,32.99999899292,2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,20,110505,6,0,B|63:56|53:84|53:84|73:106|73:106|64:141|69:179,1,165,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,206,112538,6,0,P|60:208|38:212,2,55,10|10|10,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
191,190,112920,2,0,L|184:253,2,55,10|10|10,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
262,141,113301,2,0,L|255:86,1,55,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
332,216,113555,6,0,P|305:220|279:228,2,55,10|10|10,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,145,113937,1,10,0:0:0:0:
388,145,114064,2,0,L|381:90,1,55,10|4,1:2|1:3,0:0:0:0:
459,42,114318,1,4,1:3:0:0:
459,42,114445,1,4,1:3:0:0:
240,79,114954,2,0,L|198:76,1,27.5,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
136,103,115081,6,0,L|108:101,48,27.5,2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|4,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
toybot

Naotoshi wrote:

[toybot]
00:23:050 (1,2,1,2,3) - imo nc on the white tick since thats where the melody phrase change happens

00:24:957 (1) - 3/4 imo..

00:59:152 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - wtf is this direction change on lol, its super sharp but nothing in the song supports it // i would see what u mean if this was like straight streams but this is all in the same circular motion, imo it would be worse to change it to be more accurate
01:18:726 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - same

01:08:938 (2,3) - meh having 2 melody notes on the same slider and a click on a random drum is subpar imo, just remove 2 and make 3 2 circles

01:33:598 (1) - remove nc , its in same musical phrase as previous 2
thank u https://0paste.com/18641.txt
Topic Starter
Kroytz

Naotoshi wrote:

[requiem]
00:02:203 (1,3) - unrankable how is this unrankable exactly? nobody i talk to say this is unrankable wut

00:05:762 - ending slider here and click at 00:05:889 - could convey the 3 vocal pitch change better Sure changed

00:17:457 (1,2,3,1) - why 2 nc? compare 00:16:059 (2,3,4) - Fixed

00:30:677 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ignoring this EXTREMELY OBVIOUS 3/4 piano melody is very boring, it would be much more engaging to map it differently for the player since 1/2 based rhythm spam is really not a good representation of the song It's because this is higher diff and more object count in general. I think some lower diffs represent it more accurate but it's less dense. There are beats on red whites and piano 3/4 blues so this is the way I can capture all of the beats without missing them, despite it not being much exciting :T

00:36:016 (3,4,5,6,7) - why is this one so much different from the previous 3? its the exact same sound being repeated. Okay changed

00:47:965 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i dont think these direction changes follow the most obvious divisions in the song... I'm hearing low->high arpeggios here o,o

00:53:813 (4) - i've explained repeatedly why this should be deleted, along with this one: 00:55:846 (4) - . they don't fit the melodic structure at all. even if there is a random drum beat there, mapping it detracts from the main melody significantly and you get a much better effect by not mapping it. I remember saying about how I wanted to capture as many beats here that I can. Undermapping it feels too weak, sort of like huh?
where did all the zippity zoo go? I know its softer section but its weaker in it's own way too, not always having to be less dense.

01:06:269 (1,2,3) - current rhythm doesn't line up with the claps very well, i think that would be better. there isnt really a melody change on the white ticks so this is subpar imo Rhythm gets kinda fucky here. I actually just simplified the rhythm only because the music isn't so consistent with it's claps and stuff. There's weak whites and off reds, idk. I find this to be more comfortable to the melody versus the awkward drums.

01:11:862 (4,5) - would b nicer as a slider to focus on the melody more Okay change

[exhaust]
od 8 imo, its 5.5 sr and has decently dense rhythm Okay

00:25:211 (4,5,6) - what is this rhythm dude. u completely cover up the melody on 00:25:338 - 00:25:465 - that you were focusing and focus right after. Changed to be a bit better

00:34:745 (1,2,3,4) - melody plz.. This one rather focusing on drums here :S

01:09:065 (3) - 2 circlez Okay
01:25:463 (3,4) - i think 1/1 works better here to show how the guitar is extended compared to 01:24:446 (3) - But then it'd feel too weak and I'd have to change a lot of similar sections for it too, it wouldn't be good idea imo.
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Smoothie World gave me permission to answer for him.

Naotoshi wrote:

smoothie
00:24:957 (1,2) - i think the melody changes at 00:25:084 - so kickslider + 1/2 slider works better than this. It's a consistent rhythm used throughout the map so, I don't believe it'd be best to change this (personally I think SW rhythm is used okay here anyways).

00:25:783 (2,3) - this completely kills the blue tick based melody that you highlighted earlier 00:23:495 (1) - ... Not sure I understand what you're saying here when the music, mainly the guitar, is functioning different in both measures. Rhythm is also okay here.

00:30:677 (1,2,3) - 3/4 clicking plz ..01:30:166 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same 3/4 ignores some of the white drums :/ His rhythm is almost similar to mine in terms of which beats are being hit here and I suppose it's for good reason. Yknow, undermapping the beats make the high treble pianos feel too weak when in the song they are very strong.

00:47:965 (1,2) - these both completely destroy the rotational movements but the song isnt even changing that much. no reason to put kicksliders here imo. I'd agree that kick sliders aren't necessary here but they aren't used wrongly either - it's the 4th measure of the phrase and so separate it from the next phrase, either making it stronger or weaker follows a general principle of music theory, so long as it isn't the same as previous 3 measures.

00:53:813 (4) - see kroytz's diff Same response xp

01:08:938 (2) - imo delete or make this passive, it kind of screws up the rhythm based on clicking on the melody notes. Makes sense, deleted.
tyty nao~
PoNo
v
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2

[Metadata]
Version:Pono's HYPER
BeatmapID:1231787

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4.5
CircleSize:3.6
OverallDifficulty:6.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.6

[Events]
0,0,"BG.png",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5254,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,0
6016,-200,4,2,1,55,0,0
6779,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,0
14406,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,55,0,0
18983,-90.9090909090909,4,3,2,55,0,0
19745,-200,4,2,1,55,0,0
20254,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,0
20508,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,55,0,1
24575,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
24702,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
24766,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
24893,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
24957,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
25719,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
25783,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
25910,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
25974,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
27118,-83.3333333333333,4,3,2,55,0,1
27880,-250,4,2,4,55,0,0
28389,-250,4,2,1,55,0,0
28643,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
32838,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
32902,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
33029,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
33092,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
33855,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
33919,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
34046,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
34109,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
36779,-500,4,2,1,55,0,0
38813,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
40846,-200,4,2,1,55,0,0
44914,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
62202,-500,4,2,1,55,0,0
64235,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
79997,-200,4,2,5,75,0,0
80251,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,55,0,1
88132,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
96268,-200,4,2,1,55,0,0
97221,-200,4,2,1,5,0,0
97285,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
98302,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
104403,-76.9230769230769,3,2,1,55,0,1
112475,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
112538,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
115081,-500,4,2,1,55,0,1
118131,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
50,273,678,6,0,P|128:240|214:277,1,160,6|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,329,1059,2,0,P|303:253|270:182,1,160,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
191,148,1440,6,0,B|294:161,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,119,1694,2,0,B|197:132,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,148,1949,2,0,B|246:161,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,84,2203,6,0,P|433:138|370:231,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,266,2584,2,0,L|492:259,1,160,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
251,325,2966,6,0,B|148:312,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,354,3220,2,0,B|245:341,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,325,3475,2,0,B|196:312,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
7,342,3728,6,0,P|27:267|98:237,1,160,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,325,4110,2,0,P|324:348|388:304,1,160,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
309,187,4491,6,0,B|314:290,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,86,4745,2,0,B|325:189,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,305,5000,2,0,B|151:201,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,162,5254,6,0,B|70:115|70:115|124:74|124:74|187:93|187:93|178:160,1,240.000009155274,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,264,5889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,305,6016,6,0,L|205:299,11,20,2|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,318,6779,6,0,B|272:307|272:307|336:311,1,95.9999970703126,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,216,7033,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,216,7161,2,0,B|184:227|184:227|248:223,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,162,7415,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,162,7542,6,0,B|329:151|329:151|265:155,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,223,7796,2,0,P|464:162|456:128,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,95,8050,2,0,P|207:156|215:190,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,289,8305,6,0,L|217:274,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,255,8559,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,255,8686,2,0,L|167:240,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,289,8940,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,289,9067,6,0,P|263:239|262:189,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,124,9322,2,0,P|355:202|312:228,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,186,9576,1,10,0:0:0:0:
289,152,9703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
119,186,9830,6,0,L|235:196,1,95.9999970703126,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,119,10084,2,0,P|35:190|50:233,1,95.9999970703126,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,359,10339,2,0,P|188:288|173:245,1,95.9999970703126,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,292,10593,6,0,L|241:308,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,240,10847,2,0,L|271:256,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,306,11101,2,0,P|486:235|471:192,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,135,11355,6,0,P|440:124|380:77,1,191.999994140625,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,204,11737,2,0,B|245:163|245:163|239:136|239:136|245:85,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,197,11991,1,8,0:0:0:0:
110,197,12118,6,0,B|113:238|113:238|107:265|107:265|113:316,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,384,12372,2,0,L|399:372,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,285,12627,1,10,0:0:0:0:
139,380,12754,1,8,0:0:0:0:
179,144,12881,6,0,L|190:267,1,95.9999970703126,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,233,13135,2,0,P|309:208|262:209,1,95.9999970703126,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,306,13389,2,0,P|162:330|209:330,1,95.9999970703126,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,137,13644,6,0,B|262:212|262:212|279:261,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,359,13898,2,0,B|436:284|436:284|419:235,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
173,241,14152,2,0,L|288:229,1,95.9999970703126,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
488,213,14406,6,0,P|423:188|352:267,1,176.000005371094,6|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
271,318,14788,2,0,B|263:273|263:273|269:218,1,88.000002685547,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
335,128,15042,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,128,15169,6,0,L|225:148,1,88.000002685547,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,39,15423,2,0,L|376:54,1,88.000002685547,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,95,15677,1,2,3:2:0:0:
177,95,15932,6,0,P|267:56|384:57,1,176.000005371094,2|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
335,128,16313,2,0,P|272:135|225:156,1,88.000002685547,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
91,244,16567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,244,16694,6,0,L|79:135,1,88.000002685547,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,266,16949,2,0,L|166:157,1,88.000002685547,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,230,17203,2,0,L|249:143,1,88.000002685547,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,90,17457,6,0,P|236:54|328:106,1,176.000005371094,2|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
397,226,17839,2,0,B|403:176|403:176|394:107,1,88.000002685547,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
258,230,18093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,230,18220,6,0,B|252:280|252:280|261:349,1,88.000002685547,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,171,18474,2,0,B|168:221|168:221|159:290,1,88.000002685547,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,333,18728,2,0,L|6:350,2,58.6666684570313,2|2|2,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,347,18983,5,0,3:0:0:0:
176,338,19067,1,0,3:0:0:0:
210,329,19152,1,0,3:0:0:0:
244,320,19237,5,0,3:0:0:0:
277,329,19321,1,0,3:0:0:0:
311,338,19406,1,0,3:0:0:0:
359,368,19491,5,0,3:0:0:0:
359,368,19576,1,0,3:0:0:0:
359,368,19661,1,0,3:0:0:0:
359,368,19745,6,0,L|353:296,1,53.3333333333333,8|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,260,20000,2,0,L|410:188,1,53.3333333333333,8|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,161,20254,2,0,L|335:92,3,47.9999985351563,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,58,20508,6,0,P|331:14|246:74,1,207.999990478516,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,223,20889,2,0,B|184:151|184:151|155:112|155:112|148:12,1,207.999990478516,8|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,184,21270,1,2,0:0:0:0:
99,184,21334,1,2,0:0:0:0:
99,184,21397,1,10,0:0:0:0:
99,184,21461,1,2,0:0:0:0:
99,184,21524,6,0,P|166:130|275:177,1,207.999990478516,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,320,21906,2,0,B|334:248|334:248|363:209|363:209|370:109,1,207.999990478516,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,66,22287,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,66,22351,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,66,22414,1,10,0:0:0:0:
280,66,22478,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,66,22541,6,0,L|269:169,1,103.999995239258,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,326,22796,2,0,L|189:222,1,103.999995239258,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,119,23050,2,0,B|200:113|200:113|255:127,2,103.999995239258,2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,214,23431,1,10,0:0:0:0:
85,214,23558,6,0,L|211:224,1,103.999995239258,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,263,23813,2,0,L|456:273,1,103.999995239258,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,326,24067,2,0,L|119:334,5,51.999997619629,2|0|0|0|4|4,3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
56,264,24448,1,8,3:0:0:0:
56,264,24511,1,8,3:0:0:0:
56,264,24575,6,0,L|168:250,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,197,24766,2,0,L|330:183,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,111,24957,2,0,P|140:161|150:251,1,191.999994140625,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,309,25338,2,0,B|232:313|232:313|205:323|205:323|157:328,1,95.9999970703126,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,225,25592,6,0,L|282:338,1,95.9999970703126,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,210,25783,2,0,L|316:114,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,49,25974,2,0,P|324:20|410:98,1,191.999994140625,14|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,270,26355,2,0,L|449:174,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,158,26546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,158,26609,6,0,L|476:62,1,95.9999970703126,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,210,26863,2,0,L|299:305,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,163,27118,2,0,L|204:88,3,47.9999985351563,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,217,27372,2,0,L|121:264,3,47.9999985351563,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,152,27626,5,8,1:2:0:0:
55,152,27880,2,0,L|38:287,1,128,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,326,28452,1,2,0:0:0:0:
118,290,28515,1,2,0:0:0:0:
122,253,28579,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,217,28643,6,0,L|143:88,1,95.9999970703126,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,52,28897,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,52,29024,2,0,P|147:19|225:69,1,191.999994140625,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,199,29406,2,0,L|257:135,3,47.9999985351563,2|2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,84,29660,6,0,P|228:67|204:79,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,165,29914,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,165,30041,2,0,B|203:170|203:170|252:199|252:199|351:205,1,191.999994140625,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,159,30423,2,0,L|379:158,3,47.9999985351563,2|2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,202,30677,6,0,L|422:204,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,279,30868,2,0,L|394:277,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,323,31058,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,323,31185,2,0,L|194:321,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,246,31376,2,0,L|210:247,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,202,31567,1,10,0:0:0:0:
315,202,31694,6,0,L|379:203,7,47.9999985351563,2|2|10|2|2|2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,145,32202,2,0,L|199:144,3,47.9999985351563,2|2|2|2,0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
336,95,32457,1,2,3:2:0:0:
336,95,32520,1,2,3:2:0:0:
336,95,32584,1,0,3:0:0:0:
336,95,32647,1,0,3:0:0:0:
336,95,32711,6,0,B|386:88|386:88|432:97,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,174,32902,2,0,B|431:181|431:181|385:172,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,233,33092,2,0,L|437:260,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,263,33346,2,0,P|244:201|285:160,2,95.9999970703126,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,318,33728,6,0,L|225:296,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,336,33919,2,0,L|60:314,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,223,34109,2,0,P|131:233|149:117,1,191.999994140625,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,167,34491,2,0,P|150:178|202:163,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,99,34745,6,0,P|371:88|324:97,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,51,34999,2,0,P|193:42|240:53,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,116,35253,2,0,P|357:104|310:113,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,70,35507,2,0,P|199:61|246:72,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,189,35762,6,0,L|285:202,3,47.9999985351563,12|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,269,36016,2,0,L|220:278,3,47.9999985351563,0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
194,167,36270,2,0,L|120:180,3,47.9999985351563,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,247,36524,2,0,L|55:256,3,47.9999985351563,4|4|4|4,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
0,166,36779,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36842,12,0,38749,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38813,5,0,1:2:0:0:
256,96,38940,1,0,1:2:0:0:
338,257,39067,2,0,L|355:161,1,80,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
174,257,39321,2,0,L|157:161,1,80,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,96,39575,1,0,1:2:0:0:
256,192,39702,1,0,1:2:0:0:
103,69,39830,6,0,P|174:56|204:63,1,80,2|0,1:2|1:2,1:2:0:0:
409,69,40084,1,2,1:2:0:0:
409,69,40211,2,0,P|338:56|308:63,1,80,2|0,1:2|1:2,1:2:0:0:
256,272,40465,1,2,1:2:0:0:
256,272,40592,2,0,L|256:176,1,80,2|0,1:2|1:2,1:2:0:0:
256,32,40846,5,4,1:2:0:0:
256,192,40910,12,0,42880,0:0:0:0:
135,263,43007,6,0,L|216:254,1,80,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,279,43389,2,0,L|208:270,1,80,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,295,43770,2,0,L|200:286,1,80,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,309,44152,2,0,L|308:300,1,80,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
397,323,44660,1,2,3:2:0:0:
87,270,44914,6,0,P|111:286|135:312,3,40,6|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,249,45169,2,0,P|134:273|148:305,3,40,2|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,240,45423,2,0,P|161:268|163:303,3,40,10|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,244,45678,2,0,P|188:273|178:307,3,40,2|0|8|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,270,45931,2,0,P|232:289|231:309,3,40,2|0|8|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,274,46186,2,0,P|262:293|267:312,3,40,2|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,271,46440,2,0,P|291:288|303:304,3,40,10|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,259,46694,2,0,P|318:271|334:283,3,40,2|0|8|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,228,46948,6,0,P|381:215|365:203,7,40,2|0|0|0|2|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,177,47457,2,0,P|270:165|255:152,7,40,10|0|0|0|2|0|8|8,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,56,47965,6,0,L|211:97,3,40,2|0|8|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,44,48219,2,0,L|224:89,3,40,2|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,36,48474,2,0,L|239:84,3,40,10|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,32,48728,2,0,L|254:81,3,40,10|0|8|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,33,48982,6,0,L|270:82,7,40,6|0|0|0|2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,179,49491,2,0,L|329:139,7,40,10|0|0|0|2|0|8|8,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,100,49999,6,0,L|407:148,3,40,2|0|8|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,179,50253,2,0,L|319:227,3,40,2|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,86,50507,2,0,L|247:134,3,40,10|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,165,50761,2,0,L|159:213,3,40,2|0|8|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,72,51016,6,0,L|87:120,7,40,2|0|0|0|2|0|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,165,51524,2,0,L|169:125,7,40,10|0|0|0|2|0|8|8,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,59,52033,5,2,0:3:0:0:
245,68,52096,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,78,52160,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,89,52223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,101,52287,1,2,0:3:0:0:
262,112,52350,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,124,52414,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,136,52477,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,148,52541,6,0,L|236:214,3,40,2|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
285,301,52796,2,0,L|298:263,3,40,0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
197,264,53050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,264,53304,6,0,B|171:262|171:262|142:267|142:267|82:262,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,161,53558,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,249,53685,2,0,B|186:247|186:247|157:252|157:252|97:247,1,80,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,178,53940,2,0,P|292:238|252:319,1,160,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,249,54321,1,10,0:0:0:0:
92,178,54448,2,0,P|51:238|91:319,1,160,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,355,54830,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,249,54957,1,2,0:0:0:0:
121,100,55084,1,10,0:0:0:0:
121,100,55338,6,0,B|167:108|167:108|232:95,1,80,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,47,55592,1,2,0:0:0:0:
130,121,55719,2,0,B|176:129|176:129|241:116,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,55,55974,2,0,P|43:119|102:202,1,160,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,228,56355,1,10,0:0:0:0:
1,258,56482,2,0,P|68:220|137:253,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,341,56863,1,2,0:0:0:0:
217,228,56991,1,2,0:0:0:0:
98,347,57118,1,10,0:0:0:0:
98,347,57372,6,0,L|205:340,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,285,57626,1,2,0:0:0:0:
325,285,57753,2,0,L|432:278,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,219,58007,2,0,B|213:216|213:216|159:194|159:194|90:192,1,160,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,137,58389,1,10,0:0:0:0:
234,137,58516,2,0,L|330:144,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,152,58770,1,2,0:0:0:0:
325,285,58897,2,0,L|357:184,1,80,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,152,59152,6,0,L|463:70,8,53.3333333333333,6|0|0|2|0|0|2|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,88,59914,2,0,L|365:38,8,53.3333333333333,6|0|0|2|0|0|2|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,137,60677,2,0,L|250:86,8,53.3333333333333,6|0|0|2|0|0|2|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,64,61440,2,0,L|169:7,8,53.3333333333333,6|0|0|2|0|0|2|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,164,62202,6,0,L|74:163,15,8,6|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,217,63218,2,0,L|145:216,7,8,2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,141,63727,2,0,L|193:140,7,8,2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,197,64235,6,0,L|321:205,31,40,2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,267,66269,6,0,B|299:279|299:279|256:273|256:273|182:290,1,160,4|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
97,265,66650,2,0,P|132:204|235:190,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,267,67031,6,0,P|424:275|467:257,1,80,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,299,67285,2,0,P|188:307|145:289,1,80,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,346,67540,2,0,L|357:253,1,80,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,181,67794,6,0,P|345:158|266:212,1,160,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
198,235,68175,2,0,P|221:155|167:76,1,160,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,279,68557,6,0,P|171:310|221:312,1,80,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,346,68811,2,0,P|325:315|275:313,1,80,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,370,69065,1,10,0:3:0:0:
198,235,69192,1,8,0:0:0:0:
115,370,69319,6,0,L|107:275,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,155,69574,2,0,L|196:250,1,80,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,89,69828,2,0,P|212:74|255:91,1,80,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,244,70082,6,0,L|324:236,1,80,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,155,70336,2,0,L|299:147,1,80,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,141,70591,1,10,0:3:0:0:
415,141,70718,1,2,0:0:0:0:
237,58,70845,6,0,P|317:53|334:61,1,80,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,89,71099,2,0,P|76:84|59:92,1,80,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,232,71353,2,0,P|203:152|195:135,1,80,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
47,235,71607,5,2,0:3:0:0:
47,235,71671,1,2,0:0:0:0:
47,235,71735,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,322,71862,2,0,L|202:314,1,80,10|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,232,72116,1,2,0:3:0:0:
276,345,72243,1,10,0:0:0:0:
468,321,72370,6,0,L|382:313,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,239,72624,2,0,L|348:231,1,80,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,290,72879,2,0,P|181:231|196:191,1,80,2|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,33,73133,6,0,L|352:119,1,80,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,239,73387,2,0,L|270:153,1,80,10|4,0:3|3:0,0:0:0:0:
175,37,73641,2,0,L|183:123,1,80,6|0,3:3|3:0,0:0:0:0:
107,254,73896,6,0,B|189:228|189:228|262:238,1,160,6|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
394,289,74277,2,0,B|361:296|332:309|332:309|374:266|355:202,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,90,74658,6,0,L|300:183,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,118,74913,2,0,L|224:211,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,101,75167,2,0,L|143:194,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,294,75421,6,0,P|187:278|84:315,1,160,2|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
18,365,75802,2,0,B|13:299|13:299|4:274|4:274|-2:180,1,160
39,34,76184,6,0,L|26:127,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,62,76439,2,0,L|102:155,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,45,76693,2,0,L|183:138,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,241,76946,5,2,3:2:0:0:
251,241,77074,2,0,L|262:161,1,80,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
318,284,77328,2,0,P|247:321|175:269,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,144,77709,6,0,P|143:208|122:249,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,234,77963,2,0,P|51:193|97:191,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,309,78218,2,0,P|84:285|59:246,1,80,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,144,78472,6,0,L|187:140,2,53.3333333333333,8|8|8,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
62,92,78726,2,0,L|8:88,2,53.3333333333333,8|8|8,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
139,53,78980,2,0,L|193:49,2,53.3333333333333,12|12|12,3:3|3:3|3:0,0:0:0:0:
67,6,79235,5,10,0:0:0:0:
104,249,79489,1,10,0:0:0:0:
104,249,79743,2,0,L|157:242,3,40,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,278,79997,6,0,L|297:268,1,80,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,181,80378,2,0,B|291:191|291:191|255:178|255:178|159:188,1,207.999990478516,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,97,80759,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,97,80823,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,97,80886,1,10,0:0:0:0:
307,97,80950,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,97,81013,6,0,P|423:93|475:170,1,207.999990478516,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,255,81395,2,0,P|427:240|376:318,1,207.999990478516,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,236,81776,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,236,81840,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,236,81903,1,10,0:0:0:0:
260,236,81967,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,236,82030,6,0,B|275:178|275:178|268:115,1,103.999995239258,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,161,82285,2,0,L|204:172,1,103.999995239258,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,142,82539,2,0,L|464:153,2,103.999995239258,2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,58,82920,1,10,0:0:0:0:
106,264,83047,6,0,L|90:143,1,103.999995239258,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,236,83302,2,0,L|276:115,1,103.999995239258,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,315,83556,2,0,L|103:245,5,51.999997619629,8|8|8|8|4|4,3:2|3:2|3:2|3:2|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
209,325,83937,1,2,0:2:0:0:
209,325,84000,1,2,0:2:0:0:
209,325,84064,6,0,L|332:311,1,103.999995239258,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,224,84255,2,0,L|259:235,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,280,84446,2,0,P|444:221|325:150,1,207.999990478516,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,238,84827,2,0,P|242:240|279:225,1,103.999995239258,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,134,85081,6,0,L|154:266,1,103.999995239258,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,297,85272,2,0,L|80:193,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,88,85463,2,0,P|203:66|241:151,1,207.999990478516,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,309,85844,2,0,P|276:251|300:195,1,103.999995239258,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,182,86035,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,182,86098,6,0,P|392:132|388:81,1,103.999995239258,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,234,86352,6,0,P|160:184|164:133,1,103.999995239258,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,208,86607,2,0,L|301:115,3,51.999997619629,10|0|0|10,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
247,51,86861,2,0,L|239:102,3,51.999997619629,0|0|10|0,0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,145,87115,6,0,P|171:135|181:139,2,69.3333301595054,10|10|10,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
177,234,87369,2,0,P|104:224|94:228,2,69.3333301595054,10|10|10,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
91,318,87624,2,0,P|164:308|174:312,2,69.3333301595054,10|10|8,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
15,235,87878,1,2,3:2:0:0:
15,235,87941,1,2,3:2:0:0:
15,235,88005,1,2,3:2:0:0:
15,235,88069,1,2,3:2:0:0:
15,235,88132,6,0,L|136:218,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,142,88386,2,0,L|137:128,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,207,88641,2,0,L|110:221,1,95.9999970703126,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,114,88895,2,0,L|137:128,1,95.9999970703126,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,207,89149,6,0,L|257:201,11,47.9999985351563,4|0|0|0|2|0|2|0|0|0|0|0,3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:2|3:0|3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
343,253,89912,1,6,3:2:0:0:
343,253,89975,1,2,3:2:0:0:
343,253,90039,1,2,3:2:0:0:
343,253,90102,1,2,3:2:0:0:
343,253,90166,6,0,L|450:255,1,95.9999970703126,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,179,90357,2,0,L|388:177,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,167,90547,1,10,0:0:0:0:
189,167,90674,6,0,L|296:169,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,93,90865,2,0,L|234:91,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,224,91055,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,224,91183,6,0,L|145:227,7,47.9999985351563,2|2|10|2|2|2|10|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,291,91691,2,0,L|248:294,3,47.9999985351563,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,244,91946,5,0,3:0:0:0:
309,244,92009,1,0,3:0:0:0:
309,244,92073,1,0,3:0:0:0:
309,244,92136,1,0,3:0:0:0:
309,244,92200,6,0,B|359:237|359:237|405:246,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,168,92391,2,0,B|431:175|431:175|385:166,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,78,92581,2,0,L|452:102,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,138,92835,2,0,L|128:162,2,95.9999970703126,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,78,93217,6,0,L|240:56,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,138,93408,2,0,L|340:160,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,240,93598,2,0,B|260:218|260:218|142:249,1,191.999994140625,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,327,93980,2,0,L|252:299,1,95.9999970703126,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,138,94234,6,0,L|153:162,1,95.9999970703126,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,258,94488,2,0,L|182:237,2,63.9999980468751,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,161,94742,2,0,L|-3:140,2,63.9999980468751,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,87,94996,2,0,L|211:66,2,63.9999980468751,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,74,95251,6,0,L|8:61,3,47.9999985351563,14|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,161,95505,2,0,L|21:148,3,47.9999985351563,10|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,236,95759,2,0,L|147:223,3,47.9999985351563,10|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,323,96013,2,0,L|134:310,3,47.9999985351563,10|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,377,96268,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96331,12,0,97221,0:0:0:0:
372,273,97285,6,0,L|377:138,2,120,2|2|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,108,97857,2,0,P|382:74|315:97,1,120,2|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
232,184,98174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,110,98302,6,0,B|132:164|132:164|128:228,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,173,98556,1,8,0:0:0:0:
13,173,98683,2,0,B|2:227|2:227|6:291,1,95.9999970703126,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,342,98938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,342,99065,6,0,B|106:331|106:331|42:335,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,282,99318,2,0,B|273:271|273:271|337:275,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,127,99573,2,0,P|177:188|185:222,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,194,99828,6,0,L|245:186,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,207,100082,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,207,100208,2,0,L|180:214,1,95.9999970703126,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,343,100463,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,343,100590,6,0,P|222:293|221:243,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,194,100845,2,0,P|322:249|275:281,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,304,101099,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,304,101226,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,304,101353,6,0,L|119:102,1,191.999994140625,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,57,101734,2,0,L|200:176,1,95.9999970703126,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,283,101988,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,283,102115,6,0,P|327:268|374:283,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,339,102369,2,0,P|432:274|447:227,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,106,102624,2,0,P|376:151|371:198,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,287,102878,6,0,L|290:281,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,226,103132,2,0,L|-21:220,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,170,103386,2,0,L|324:164,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,70,103640,2,0,L|122:145,5,63.9999980468751,2|0|0|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,148,104149,2,0,L|29:85,2,63.9999980468751,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,226,104404,6,0,P|142:209|181:346,1,207.999990478516,4|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
269,360,104785,2,0,P|287:294|281:242,1,103.999995239258,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
202,138,105039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,138,105166,6,0,P|268:156|320:150,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,194,105420,2,0,P|400:212|348:206,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,79,105674,2,0,P|338:61|390:67,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,202,105929,6,0,P|163:210|134:85,1,207.999990478516,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
71,40,106310,2,0,P|41:119|45:178,1,103.999995239258,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
92,313,106564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,313,106691,6,0,P|62:234|66:175,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,299,106946,2,0,P|253:220|249:161,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,115,107200,2,0,P|126:166|149:212,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,170,107454,6,0,P|253:131|276:216,1,207.999990478516,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
411,262,107835,2,0,P|422:190|418:132,1,103.999995239258,0|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
233,50,108090,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,50,108217,6,0,P|303:38|368:62,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,115,108471,2,0,P|49:103|-16:127,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,175,108725,2,0,P|313:163|378:187,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,282,108979,6,0,P|93:294|28:270,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,175,109234,2,0,P|192:162|141:169,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,276,109488,2,0,P|194:288|129:264,1,103.999995239258,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,160,109742,5,2,0:0:0:0:
53,160,109806,1,2,0:0:0:0:
53,160,109869,1,2,0:0:0:0:
53,160,109933,1,2,0:0:0:0:
53,160,109996,2,0,L|56:90,3,51.999997619629,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,221,110251,2,0,L|115:272,3,51.999997619629,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
45,338,110505,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,110568,12,0,112475,0:0:0:0:
154,280,112538,5,10,1:2:0:0:
154,280,112666,2,0,L|47:268,1,80,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
358,280,112920,5,10,1:2:0:0:
358,280,113048,2,0,L|465:268,1,80,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
187,198,113301,5,10,1:2:0:0:
187,198,113429,2,0,B|144:186|144:186|80:186,1,80,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
325,198,113682,5,10,1:2:0:0:
325,198,113810,2,0,B|368:186|368:186|432:186,1,80,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
174,96,114064,5,10,1:2:0:0:
338,96,114191,1,4,1:3:0:0:
256,256,114318,1,4,1:3:0:0:
256,128,114445,1,4,1:3:0:0:
256,128,114954,5,4,3:0:0:0:
256,256,115081,6,0,L|256:264,47,8,2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,118131,5,4,3:0:0:0:

Fixed everything btw
Topic Starter
Kroytz
battle also let me reply for him...

Naotoshi wrote:

[battle]
i think you could raise ar to 5 or 5.5 too, theres some parts of the kiai with like 4 objects on screen aat the same time, pretty meh imo Ok raised to 5.5

00:39:830 (1,2) - coming in in the middle of this secction seems so out of place lol. better to either remove the spinner and start at the beginning of it or just delete these I agree these are kind of out of place. removed

01:12:370 (1,1) - manual stack this plz Fixed

01:45:929 (3,1) - same Fixed

yes i know theyre rankable but its still a bit confusing imo

01:52:538 (1,2,3,4) - this rhythm is a bit bad cuz the song structure is 3/2 based. try a 3/2 repeat instead i think. Changed to something more reasonable.
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Okay literally everything has been updated whew

Ready to go~ :)
Nao Tomori
basic
01:52:538 (1,2) - this is still a bit not so good since the song is 3/2 - try this: http://puu.sh/yTojR/d578edfeaf.jpg

fizz:
00:39:575 (5,1) - ctrl g this, the song structure places more importance on 00:39:957 - but atm it's a slider end

figure out if you want all the diffs to be caps for lower case cuz atm alheaks is inconsistent for no reason
Battle
fix for me kroytz pls
Topic Starter
Kroytz
applied all
Fizz
@naotoshi

but 00:39:957 (2) - isnt a sliderend and doesnt have anything to do with 00:39:575 (5,1) -
unless you didnt have the latest version? i made some changes to that section last time so iunno
Nao Tomori
ok reblub since some random unsnap happened i guess
Weber
Re:Meme'M
Mir
lachrymeme

:^)
Izzywing
That guy does not deserve to map this beautiful song. That was the lamest thing I have ever seen. Like, Sotarks remapping Daidai levels of lame. Why would you ever touch the editor if you have that mentality? How could you have any pride when you put forth a map like that? A disgrace to osu, a disgrace to mapping, a disgrace to the community.
Lince Cosmico
that was the fastest double check that i've seen on my life
banter
01:36:268 (1) - this doesn't blanket properly reeee https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9963610

also the first slider node isn't centred with the red anchor
Enon
Greatz!!
Mir

banter wrote:

01:36:268 (1) - this doesn't blanket properly reeee https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9963610

also the first slider node isn't centred with the red anchor
you're complaining about that and im here like

Topic Starter
Kroytz
me_irl