forum

Alfakyun. - calling

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
melon boy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 17. september 2016 at 16:29:53

Artist: Alfakyun.
Title: calling
Source: アンダンテ
Tags: +α Camellia かめりあ Andante WEB小説 novel OPソング 2nd Album αβ叫喚 歌ってみた utattemita
BPM: 185
Filesize: 18744kb
Play Time: 03:51
Difficulties Available:
  1. Presto (6,18 stars, 1024 notes)
Download: Alfakyun. - calling
Download: Alfakyun. - calling (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Complete with hitsounds and everything!

I might go for rank in the future.
My diff has been moved to ProfessionalBox's set. Check it out over there!
VINXIS
h
Cappu
Very well done. I found those jumps really funny and rhythmy. But I want to say one thing:

00:21:272 (3,4) - As I played this map already about 10 times (I know, not that much) and every time I have disorientation on similar moments like this. I think you should move that note away a bit from reverse slider and do the same thing on every moments like this.

Thank's for the map, great job.
Topic Starter
melon boy

Silver_Cr0w wrote:

Very well done. I found those jumps really funny and rhythmy. But I want to say one thing:

00:21:272 (3,4) - As I played this map already about 10 times (I know, not that much) and every time I have disorientation on similar moments like this. I think you should move that note away a bit from reverse slider and do the same thing on every moments like this.

Thank's for the map, great job.
I agree that they did feel a bit awkward to play. Hope what I've done fixed it a little. Thanks for the suggestion!
Kasuga
Project Andante!

kyaaa
Mazzerin
fun and technical map, gj
-Atri-
God map
Louis Cyphre
i really wonder, why did you call it "Presto"? :D
Topic Starter
melon boy

Louis Cyphre wrote:

i really wonder, why did you call it "Presto"? :D
Because "Andante", while being the name of the web novel that is the source of the song, is also a term for tempo in music (andante being 76 - 108 bpm). "Presto" is then the term stretching from 168 - 200 bpm which is why I chose it for the difficulty name ^^
GREEKVIRUs1
Cons: 1) The beginning 10 secs feel very overmapped
2) The two spaced stream/slowtap whatever parts feel terrible, I strongly dislike those

Pros: 1) Other than those spaced streams the rest feel fine
2) Great and fun jumps

Be careful with the overmapping and those spaced things, overall it's pretty good!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.