HelloThanks for the mod~!
- 00:16:576 (6) - this would look better as a straight slider, having the stream all straight and then all of a sudden a curve slider is kind of weird Hmm, I'll wait for more opinions.
- 00:27:628 (2) - feels kind of off having a slider end on the downbeat like that (white tick), would be better as a circle followed by a 1/2 slider ^
- 00:31:313 (1,2) - this looks very scrunched, I don't think (2) even needs that much distance from (1), but i think lessening the curve on 1 would make it look a less cramped Lessened the curve a bit
- 00:42:190 (5,6) - these can be separated a little more Ok~
- 00:44:471 (2,3) - blanket would look nice here Nah, I want bigger spacing there
- 00:49:207 (3,7) - stack? No, I want it between (4) and (5)
- 01:10:611 (1,2) - this overlap is meh, fix if you can It's fine. Better flow.
- 01:11:664 (4,5) - ctrl+g the rhythm here, sounds better that way imo Followed your suggestion
- 01:20:085 (4,5) - ctrl+g ^
- 01:54:821 (3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - nice in terms of structure Thanks~
- 01:57:453 (4) - ending the slider on a downbeat is awkward, since, if you're not following vocals, downbeats should be made clickable the majority of the time Will wait for more opinions
- 01:59:734 (1) - moving this to stack with 4 would look cleaner Keep as is for now
- 01:59:383 (4,2) - and then blanketing these ^
- 02:01:137 (1,2,3) - i would make these less curved I think the curves are fine
- 02:04:295 (2,3,4) - not completely sure about this placement Will wait for more opinions
- 02:13:418 (4) - this would be better as a circle followed by a 1/2 slider (followed by a circle, ofc), like what you have here 02:16:225 (4,5,1) - Followed your suggestion
- 02:22:014 (5,6) - ctrl+g Fixed
- imo the way you place objects can be structured a lot better, but it's pretty decent