show more
diraimur
yey \o/
Hanjamon
wo, gratz Gero! btw, nice tags xD
Mekki
ezek is not virgin anymore!
Mao
Uhm, is the white mask that makes the text appear being visible intentional? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5952468
That looks really wonky to me tbh.

In general I would like to say that I'm concerned about the lowest difficulty as it is consistently using 2.0 Spacing which is just too much and destroys the song a bit to me. A higher Slider Velocity combined with lower distance spacing would have made this so many times better.
Moreover the highest difficulty is way too much for such a calm song if you ask me. I mean yeah, I understand what you are following but the jumps and overmapping (especially in the first section, e.g. 00:13:401 (1,2,3,4) - ) feels unnatural in my opinion.
Cosmolade

Mao wrote:

Uhm, is the white mask that makes the text appear being visible intentional? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5952468
That looks really wonky to me tbh.
ye, It's intentional xD
I think it looks good anyways :P

Gratz Gerito!
Topic Starter
Gero

Mao wrote:

That looks really wonky to me tbh. I've asked about that to Cosmolade a couple of days ago and she told me that this is intentional.

In general I would like to say that I'm concerned about the lowest difficulty as it is consistently using 2.0 Spacing which is just too much and destroys the song a bit to me. A higher Slider Velocity combined with lower distance spacing would have made this so many times better. Honestly, I really see no problems with it, I mean I don't get which is exactly the problem about using a 2.0 spacing considering that the BPM is really slow and for me, it is works just fine and is comfortable to play, anyways I'm not really the kind of mapper that uses high SV in a lower difficulty, just in special cases would be great but in this one I feel that 0.80 works fine.
Moreover the highest difficulty is way too much for such a calm song if you ask me. I mean yeah, I understand what you are following but the jumps and overmapping (especially in the first section, e.g. 00:13:401 (1,2,3,4) - ) feels unnatural in my opinion. Where's the overmapped? I heard a lot the song before starting to map it, probably you're meaning about this 00:00:290 - rhythms but take in mind that without those kind of circles the difficulty would be unplayable at the least for me, now about the jumps, I feel like them all are empathize the strong beats in the background music even if they're a bit difficult or higher, they're not uncomfortable to play or seems so, because I've asked a lot of testplays before getting mods about how it plays and seems like that no one had problems at it, by the way consider that this one was mapped as Insane.
Thanks to everyone.
Mao
Well, being intentional doesn't automatically make it look good especially if it would have been easily avoidable...
Topic Starter
Gero
It's not so noticeable while playing, so wouldn't be a big deal if we keep it as is anyways.
Cosmolade

Gero wrote:

It's not so noticeable while playing, so wouldn't be a big deal if we keep it as is anyways.
I agree in this, It looks fine playing
And I don't see a real problem here :/

uf, stop seaching problems, and enjoy!
osu! needs more undertale maps(?
I need help with mine btw
-M4x
There is no way this got qualified without me knowing... Well seems like I suck at bookmarking awesome map's threads xD

Congratz Bae <3

PS: Don't ruin it Maolein :) (rip)
Mao
Disqualified upon mapper's request.
Cosmolade
Mao, you win xD
btw I fix it, sorry gero ;_;
/me cries in the corner*
Topic Starter
Gero
Updated~

NOT YET.
Cosmolade

Gero wrote:

Updated~

NOT YET.
EDITOR
WHY YOU BUG

/me dies*
Topic Starter
Gero
Everything's should be fine now.

Updated~
Natsu
re bub
ZekeyHache
Re
Underforest

ezek wrote:

Re
gratz
Kyouren

Underforest wrote:

ezek wrote:

Re
gratz
Cosmolade

Underforest wrote:

ezek wrote:

Re
gratz
:3c
Froskya
Congratulations, Gero!~
BoatKrab
So fasttttt <3
Bonsai
I nominate this set for having the most unnecessary tags ever.
For real though, anyone who would be looking for 'Undertale' and maybe some stuff like 'Ending Theme' and that's it, what you're doing is putting random characters and lines from the game in there that don't even appear in the storyboard or anywhere else, they have nothing to do with this map except they are from the game Undertale, thus having 'Undertiale' in the tags is sufficient already. All these random tags just add unwanted results when searching for another term that randomly happens to be listed here and makes finding appropriate search-results much more annoying.

Also, about your highest diff: Why did you suddenly start using 1/4-sliders at the major downbeats in the Kiai? The ones at the upbeats make sense since they have a special hitsound on their tail to support them being a special rhythm, but the downbeat ones just seem very random and confusing, bringing me out of rhythm even though I am normally extremely good in adapting to non-conventional rhythms (which this is, compared to the rest of the map), and in my opinion they take away emphasis from those downbeats bc it feels like the beat is less important as its slider is shorter without any noticable reason - It's like using 3/4-sliders in other maps in order to emphasize something more than usual, it's just the opposite here. They'd even seem more emphasized to me if they were only circles actually lol, would avoid the rhythmic confusion too..
also holy fuck those sliderticks seem really annoying to me but that's just taste I guess xd
(btw, adding "W h i t e" to tags is pretty meaningless too lol)
Topic Starter
Gero

Bonsai wrote:

I nominate this set for having the most unnecessary tags ever.
For real though, anyone who would be looking for 'Undertale' and maybe some stuff like 'Ending Theme' and that's it, what you're doing is putting random characters and lines from the game in there that don't even appear in the storyboard or anywhere else, they have nothing to do with this map except they are from the game Undertale, thus having 'Undertiale' in the tags is sufficient already. All these random tags just add unwanted results when searching for another term that randomly happens to be listed here and makes finding appropriate search-results much more annoying. I'm used to add the known names of characters from the fandom community, that's why some of them are even more longer than they supposed to be, anyways I'll take it in mind for my next projects to avoid unwanted results, but thanks for the feedback after all.
Also, about your highest diff: Why did you suddenly start using 1/4-sliders at the major downbeats in the Kiai? The ones at the upbeats make sense since they have a special hitsound on their tail to support them being a special rhythm, but the downbeat ones just seem very random and confusing, bringing me out of rhythm even though I am normally extremely good in adapting to non-conventional rhythms (which this is, compared to the rest of the map), and in my opinion they take away emphasis from those downbeats bc it feels like the beat is less important as its slider is shorter without any noticable reason - It's like using 3/4-sliders in other maps in order to emphasize something more than usual, it's just the opposite here. They'd even seem more emphasized to me if they were only circles actually lol, would avoid the rhythmic confusion too. There's a ringing bell-like sound at the end of those 1/4 sliders, besides, by doing them 1/4 I'm allowing every first beat of the drum-like sound sequences to be clickable and that gives the emphasis they deserve.
also holy fuck those sliderticks seem really annoying to me but that's just taste I guess xd They're fine for me.
(btw, adding "W h i t e" to tags is pretty meaningless too lol) It's not a big deal due that there's the "W_h_i_t_e" one that is working perfectly.
Thanks for your time Bonsai, and thanks to everyone for the support.
BounceBabe
The tags omg oO Wall of text. Only saw this today, not your usual song to map. Cute SB. Grats anyway~
Pachiru
Nice map
Nice tags

:heart:
Topic Starter
Gero
Thanks to everyone.
KOFFI WHITE
Nice Map ;)
Nando_
me encanto UwU
DaRKMaRoWaK
I really like it! The only problem I had with it were that the numbers in the circles were hard to look at, other than that it's pretty enjoyable. :)