1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning

posted
Heillo everyoooone here's what I've made! This is my first skin, I'll leave it the way it is. However I'm working on another skin so constructive criticism is appreciated :3
much love!

Here we go:

[General]:

Skin Name: Sakura no Hana
Creator: Sakura Michiyo
Version: 1.2
Tags: Jumps, Reading, Black & White

Download: http://puu.sh/pLIRu.osk

[Data]:

Size: 23.4 Mo

Fully Skinned: No. Only Menu and Gameplay for Osu! players

Screenshots v 1.0.7:

Ranking Panel:

Gameplay:

Fail Screen:

Pause Screen:

Menu:

Video preview :
Quick Video; It doesnt show everything though. V1.0.7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4eNGKegfk

[Misc]:

Creator's comment: So yeah here it is; At first it was a skin for myself as I wanted something easy to read but looking cool at the same time.
Then I decided to share it cause there might be other ppl interested in it aswell.
I wont update this skin anymore as i'm working on something Else. Sorry Taiko, Ctb

PS: This skin doesn't have followpoints.

PS 2: Also the skin only has HD textures, I'm reaaally sorry about that.

Updates: This is Update 1.2
No updates after 1.2 sorry :( working on Something Else.

Update 1.0.7 to 1.1:
- Mod Panel totally Updated with original content
- Small Rankings Updated with original content
- Back Button Updated with original content
- Skip Button Updated with original content
- Hitsounds Updated
- Pause menu opacity decreased
- Hitsounds Updated
And Few minor tweaks

Update 1.1 to 1.2:
- Selections edited with original content
- Rankings of the base skin added
- Tweaks in the hitsounds
- Changes on the spinner
- New HD Cursor
- New warning arrow
- New ranking graph
- New ranking title
- New reverse arrow
- New scorebar

Love Y'alll Seeyaaa ♥♥
-Sakura.
posted
Thank you for the nice skin :^)
posted

Tsuna-Sawada wrote:

Thank you for the nice skin :^)
Thank you! And you're welcome! It's a pleasure :)
posted

deadbeat wrote:

The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
posted
thanks for the skin =))))
posted
Snapshots aren't working for me! ;-;
posted
Did you have permission for those elements? You need to have permission, not just a credit. Refer to inggod's post.
Nuking for now.
posted
The only elements that aren't mine are the rankingsand a few minor elements , is it okay if I use the rankings from the default skin? until i draw some new ones? and ill update other element that I dont own to original content .I'm uploading it atm. There should be about nothing thats not mine left then.
In case there's still issues I'll just fix it again. Excuse me for my lack of research.

Edit: Done the post should be updated. :oops:
posted

Sakura Michiyo wrote:

The only elements that aren't mine are the rankings, is it okay if I use the ranking from the default skin? until i draw some new ones? I'm uploading it atm. There should be about nothing thats not mine left then.
In case there's still issues I'll just fix it again. Excuse me for my lack of research.
No problem, you can use the default skin or now and push the update to the link until you've replaced it with your own elements.
posted
It's much better to keep things as default and make them later, then using other people's elements