EeOneGuy - Pesnya zadrota

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
only 2 hs fixes. Nothng more :v
riffy
Can you, please, be more specific? I'm sure that both BNs and the modder would appreciate detailed feedback and some reasoning on rejected suggestions.
Bara-
[Hard]
00:06:248 (5,6,7,8) - This is 2 stacks
00:11:895 (5,6,7,8) - This is spaced, both times
00:17:542 (5,6,7,8) - The first double is spaced, the other is stacked
Do you see the inconsistency? I'd prefer it if you were to make all 3 like 00:06:248 (5,6,7,8) - "This is 2 stacks"

00:28:483 (2,3,4) - This is not a perfect triangle, move (4,5,6) to 121:146 for a perfect one
00:33:071 (1,2,3) - ^^, move (3) to 180:220
00:39:777 (2,3,4) - ^^ move (4,5,6) to 253:228
00:46:307 - I hear quite a slide beat here, why not map it?

Okay call me
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

Bakari wrote:

Can you, please, be more specific? I'm sure that both BNs and the modder would appreciate detailed feedback and some reasoning on rejected suggestions.
I don't want, because his suggestions are very nazy, and they make my maps, not my :/ Come on, I did many changes and mapset seems fine for me now. I don't this all his nazy suggestions need be replied by my "seems fine for me :v" Also let's check bara's mod

Bara- wrote:

[Hard]
00:06:248 (5,6,7,8) - This is 2 stacks
00:11:895 (5,6,7,8) - This is spaced, both times
00:17:542 (5,6,7,8) - The first double is spaced, the other is stacked
Do you see the inconsistency? I'd prefer it if you were to make all 3 like 00:06:248 (5,6,7,8) - "This is 2 stacks"

00:28:483 (2,3,4) - This is not a perfect triangle, move (4,5,6) to 121:146 for a perfect one
00:33:071 (1,2,3) - ^^, move (3) to 180:220
00:39:777 (2,3,4) - ^^ move (4,5,6) to 253:228
00:46:307 - I hear quite a slide beat here, why not map it?

Okay call me
everything fixed. Calling you back xd
Bara-
He called me back xd
wajinshu
sad

btw grats
Chalwa
Yeeeyy... Congratz Shmik :D
Wafu
Accidentaly clicked deny kudosu on Yoshikawa Hoshi's mod, I put it back immediately though. Anyway, is there any reason why Namki's mod doesn't have kudosu and maybe wasn't addressed? "Пздц" response to Yoshikawa also doesn't tell us or the modder much.

Edit: Didn't realize the thing about Namki. Though that doesn't change the fact that both mods were answered very briefly.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Namki got kd yet.
Namki
I think that's fine, I got kudo for my mod at the first page, so...
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Also I promise to fix this mistake with replying soon.
riffy
No valid metadata source could be obtained from the creator's response, so I decided to go ahead and talk to KwaN about this map's artist/title. Here's what we have found.

First of all, I have to make it clear that EeOneGuy themselv linked the channel with that video on their profile. Hence, we can assume that it's either a backup channel or a friend of theirs. So, we can trust the metadata from this source. Please, notice the verified tick, that is present in the profile.

So, from the video we've found:

Artist: EeOneGuy
Title: Песня задрота
Romanized artist: Pesnya zadrota

Good luck with re-qualification.
IamKwaN
So let's have it fixed!
Underforest
rip again xD
riffy
Can we stop irrelevant comments, please?

If you have nothing relevent to the map, it's better not to post here at all.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Let's pay a bit more attention. I don't want get DQing again :v
Also: злой дядя бакари не дает спамить ;w;
IamKwaN
after fixing some spacing issues in Hard and deleting a duplicate .osb, looks good now.
Doyak
q
allein
hehe xd
fLYNZ_old
Лучше бы нормальные песенки русские ранкали (Пистолетова Пирата, например) чем этого пидора.