forum

Osu! ACC

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Punsexualsans
Hear me out!
I think it would be a great idea to completely remove the total accuracy of accounts. The reason my ACC is 99.99% is because I play around 2.5* - 3.5* songs when I could be doing 4* - 5* songs, the only thing that's keeping me from doing harder songs is my worry about keeping my ACC, to many others it may be just as distracting. Considering the overall accuracy of each account barely affects the ranking system it shouldn't be a major issue if it was just suddenly gone.

Pros:
- People would be more inclined to do harder songs and push their limits.
- It wouldn't affect the ranking system.
- It may bring users together in a more cooperative way.

Cons:
- There would be no overall profile accuracy.

(Please keep in mind that what I'm talking about removing is the overall profile accuracy and not the individual song accuracy, the accuracy for each song would still be counted but only shown for that individual song.)
Farpie
I agree to a degree; while I have personal experience from being able to do 1.5*-2.5* song to 2.5*-3.5* just by not caring about my overall accuracy, I feel like removing it might make the accuracy per song a little redundant. Either way, I'm for removing it.
PendekarOppai
No....... i know what you feel right now. but..... no.......
xKuraix
just no just no......
Topic Starter
Punsexualsans

PendekarOppai wrote:

No....... i know what you feel right now. but..... no.......
I know how you have 100% but the amount of SS's you have already shows that and is impressive enough! Plus your overall accuracy is just your top 100 ranked songs which is already shown!
Yuudachi-kun
Why is this in GD

What possessed you to post this here
Topic Starter
Punsexualsans

Khelly wrote:

Why is this in GD

I have 5 posts in forums... i don't go on it a lot so I had no idea what to put it under. I mean if it should be moved, then what to?
Fenneca

Punsexualsans wrote:

I have 5 posts in forums... i don't go on it a lot so I had no idea what to put it under. I mean if it should be moved, then what to?
Move it to Feature Requests
Pawsu

Punsexualsans wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Why is this in GD

You need to learn to read each subforums' rules. It's right in front of you.
This needs to be moved to Feature Requests.
Yuudachi-kun

Punsexualsans wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Why is this in GD

Read first
Zain Sugieres
Is it really that hard to read subforum's description
Topic Starter
Punsexualsans

Fenneca wrote:

Punsexualsans wrote:

Move it to Feature Requests
Thank you!

I apologise for my confusion.

Topic Moved To https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/472263 Requesting for mod to close this topic.