forum

Hoobastank - Without A Fight

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xhizors
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 3:05:16 PM

Artist: Hoobastank
Title: Without A Fight
Tags: hoobastank fight difficult hard without
BPM: 90
Filesize: 6436kb
Play Time: 03:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.64 stars, 295 notes)
Download: Hoobastank - Without A Fight
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This my first beatmap . what do you think? :roll: :roll:
Deathrain_old
ook, let's get started.

[Normal]
00:56:082 - 1's hit score covers up 2's repeat, which is unrankable
01:32:527 - This part has a pretty tough jump. Make a little more time inbetween the sliders.
01:09:416 - Kiai is pretty useless here as it only lasts for not even a second and no notes are hit in it. Move to 03:07:305.
02:08:082 - ^
03:06:860 - ^
03:07:305 - 1 through 30. That's a really high number. Add more combos.

Notes:
-The timing placement of notes is really weird. You would have to know the song to play it rather than just playing along with the beat. I highly recommend remapping the notes to the drum track rather than the lyrical track, as when I first played this map I was confused as to what I was playing.
-The offset seems a little off later on. I suggest you look into that. It will be a lot easier to work with the drum track as I stated you do above, and also it will make timing a lot easier. Singers usually will be off-timed in order to add in a better effect, which really gives this feeling of difficulty, and not the good feeling. Placement of the notes onto the actual beat (The drum track :P) rather than just the lyrics will probably fix the timing issues, or make any timing issues more obvious.
-I also suggest adding in a hard difficulty to really match the drums. You will notice most of the ranked maps match the track exactly, as in they hardly miss a beat, and they have easier versions for everything else.

Anyway. It has potential, and once you work this out it should be a good map and I have high hopes for it :P
Topic Starter
Xhizors
thx :) (im a noob)