osu!mania 4K World Cup 2016 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Loctav
The wiki is updated now! check it out!
WalterToro
A very minor detail, Chile now uses UTC-4, it changes back to UTC-3 on August, 13th. ;)
juankristal
why :(
Topic Starter
Loctav

WalterToro wrote:

A very minor detail, Chile now uses UTC-4, it changes back to UTC-3 on August, 13th. ;)
I'll keep that in mind for the future stages!
Grek69
Hello i've got a question and it is how can i enter? Im #5 in spain but im not in but i see a #24 and he is in the team...
Ayaya

Grek69 wrote:

Hello i've got a question and it is how can i enter? Im #5 in spain but im not in but i see a #24 and he is in the team...
You were suppose to go here and register but it ended already if you look at the date for the Registration Phase (28 Jun - 17 Jul 2016) it already ended. Pretty much you're too late.
lim38
Can we use the fallback version on the mwc? Does the score couldl be changed if we use this version?
LightDreamer
If this is going to be SPFT rippoff....... Where are the pink fluffy unicorns?
Feerum

Is this now good or...?
juankristal

lim38 wrote:

Can we use the fallback version on the mwc? Does the score couldl be changed if we use this version?
You need to use at least Stable for the MWC. You cant use fallback.

Feerum wrote:

Is this now good or...?
I NEVER BREAK MY PROMISES
SpectorDG

ok
-Konner-

Feerum wrote:

Is this now good or...?
Pretty sure that this is a binding contract by law. Pretty sure.
lim38

juankristal wrote:

lim38 wrote:

You need to use at least Stable for the MWC. You cant use fallback.
Okay thanks, because my accuracy is less good than the Fallback version. Need to play on Stable version to try to fix it.
juankristal

lim38 wrote:

Okay thanks, because my accuracy is less good than the Fallback version. Need to play on Stable version to try to fix it.
Thats because V2 is not implemented on fallback. So when you have songs that are OD8 or higher the accuracy room is tighter.
lim38

juankristal wrote:

lim38 wrote:

Thats because V2 is not implemented on fallback. So when you have songs that are OD8 or higher the accuracy room is tighter.
Yeah I know, but my latency is different between those versions.
Akasha-
Owem_old_1
fuck too late to sign up :(
Ochasan

owenviau1 wrote:

fuck too late to sign up :(

keep calm
Owem_old_1
dont worry im ok, still in the FFR tourney :)
EtienneXC
Waiting for Korea vs. USA GF's like

LightDreamer
Brain Power isn't original enough.... Try that instead https://osu.ppy.sh/s/435882
juankristal
I CAN FINALLY SLEEP.

Amazing match between Sweden and Germany, if you have some time watch the VoD.
Topic Starter
Loctav
wiki updated, yo!
WalterToro
Quick question, When the support banners will be released?
juankristal

WalterToro wrote:

Quick question, When the support banners will be released?
soonTM.

Likely to be released before this weekend, still not sure the exact moment.
Topic Starter
Loctav
Profile banners are now up for sale! http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/150
Todestrieb
Topic Starter
Loctav
I already put the mappool on the wiki. Schedule and rest will follow tomorrow!
EtienneXC

Todestrieb wrote:

LOL
Xiz
Come on Team America I believe in you.

I made the Team America 2016 op.

Enjoy.
Soul Evans
THAT VIDEO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT

Damn XIZ, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE PARODY VIDEOS
Ayaya
ROFL that video 11/10 would watch again
lim38
Poland vs France hype :D
Be careful Kami jej
karterfreak
Best of luck to all teams in the upcoming round. I won't be there to commentate as I've been in the hospital since Monday. Looking forward to watching live or seeing the vods though!
lim38
Take care Tasha
pivco_old
Regarding the SK vs Japan WBD - Snow Wind apparently couldn't make it due to work (https://twitter.com/HNC_KSnyan/status/766966874345082880) and denkyu is mentioning some typhoon effect (https://twitter.com/denkyu_estlight/status/767044306804678656) but I don't understand it well enough to know, whether he is talking about himself or not.

The typhoon thing aside, I would imagine in case of Snow Wind, he knew about the upcoming work and hence Japan maybe didn't like the time? This is what I found in rules:
In the stages Quarter-finals and higher: Please inform tournament management before Sunday, if you expect a specific time slot to be unavailable in the following week. Wishes are tried to be followed, alas no promises can be made.
The way I understand it, teams must inform you before schedule is done by you, so they must preventively declare unwanted time slots. Did Japan screw up by not telling you about Snow Wind's unavailability during this time?

Anyways, too bad we missed the highlight of quarterfinals :( Hopefully Halogen delivers lots of rainbow later today :)
Topic Starter
Loctav
Wiki updated!
Topic Starter
Loctav
Wiki updated! (again lol)
juankristal
Halolgen did put a background in this finals map... Is this the end of the world?!
Halogen-

juankristal wrote:

Halolgen did put a background in this finals map... Is this the end of the world?!
The end is near...
show more