forum

Osu is a game for enjoying or farming?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiseido_old
Lately, I have been watching a lot of people are getting serious about pp and farming pp (not actually is farming but retrying for better accuracy to get some good pp)

Honestly, I have been pushing my limit to the highest in these 3 months of playing harder maps (more than 30 6-7* maps) which causes my accuracy does not look good but I don't care about it and what others say about me, I play Osu just to enjoy the game and the music

So my question is: What is the reason for you to play Osu? Playing just for the joy or the top ranking?

( I also decide to withdraw from Osu ranking and pp, and play offline )

There might be some people think that I'm crying for not getting any pp now 8-)
Jinn
tbh do what u want, its a game. also there are many people who enjoy farming pp.
Topic Starter
Shiseido_old

Jinn wrote:

tbh do what u want, its a game. also there are many people who enjoy farming pp.
Well, there are a lot people (mostly are Australian players) keep telling me to learn some accuracy while I already told them that I played Osu because I enjoyed it and I didn't mind about the accuracy, but to them I'm the worst ~.~
I love the way I am and the way I play (push my limit to the highest by playing harder maps)
So I just come up here and ask for people opinions about "Osu is a game for enjoying or farming?"
Zain Sugieres
General Discussion is meant for non-osu! related topics.
Rurree

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Always remember this please.

OT: I used to enjoy the game because I earn a lot of pp, yeah?
Snow901
I play Osu! to increase my cooking skills. I've noticed tremendous improvements in battering eggs since I can consistently flick my wrist at about 300+ rpm. :D
SubZ
Literally both the same to me at this point
ORAORAORA_old_1

Snow901 wrote:

I play Osu! to increase my cooking skills. I've noticed tremendous improvements in battering eggs since I can consistently flick my wrist at about 300+ rpm. :D
rotfl.
Topic Starter
Shiseido_old

SubZ XD wrote:

me too, but they are seem harsh to me tho ~.~
Surono

SubZ XD wrote:

enjoy the game, and yeah
Railey2
I play to get better and because its fun
TicClick
because I   L O v E   time sinks
Yuudachi-kun

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Tae

Zain Sugieres wrote:

when will people learn
Luqanted
General Discussion is a forum for osu! related or not osu! related?
Yuudachi-kun
Also stupid thread titles like this point the fact that OP thinks "enjoy" and "play for pp" are mutually exclusive
Railey2
He could be meaning to say that they are either mutually exclusive nor mutually inclusive though.

But yeah, its kinda awkwardly worded
vinnicci
PP=satisfaction
Stefan
enjoy game