forum

//PROJECT VOEZ/Casual Fun! Max Graphics ❖ Aesthetic//

posted
Total Posts
show more
-ToMuchFun-
-ToMuchFun-

-ToMuchFun- wrote:

The mania skin of this is awesome but can you remove the square at the end of mania slider hit because i always confused whether it is a second hit bar or still the slider bar :? :?
ok, i'll add that to the options folder coming (not) very soon... Sorry for the wait... if you cant wait, PM me for this. I'll be happy to do a bit of skinning right now
[/quote]

Take your time, slow and steady. Thanks for replying to my feedback
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Ah thanks! :)

I'll take your advice
Orobaz
Thank verry much i love it for Mania it's my favorite
Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLY FOR OROBAZ

Orobaz wrote:

Thank verry much i love it for Mania it's my favorite
Cool, Glad you like it!

-----POLL INFORMATION-----

I have made quite a lot of changes lately and I am unsure to release it... I want to release a huge update but then it's kinda hard to wait isn't it?
So to decide this, I made a poll. It closes in one week, but if there aren't enough voters then I'll extend it.

If this poll's results are positive, a 'Cutting-edge' version will be released. It's a file that is updated live, and will have all the latest edits and additions I make.

Get voting!

EDIT: oops i tried to add another option but it reset the whole poll so thats why you see 'previous posts'
Topic Starter
-yuo-
The poll results are in! They are unanimous lol... I'll get it ready soon... Please wait!
Catninja
Thanks for the skin. I really really love how mania looks. :)

selection-mode.png is missing in the 16:9 version. Just saying
Topic Starter
-yuo-

Catninja wrote:

Thanks for the skin. I really really love how mania looks. :)

selection-mode.png is missing in the 16:9 version. Just saying
OHHH so thats what MeowPaz meant..

MeowPaz wrote:

you miss a "selection-mode.png" for SD resolution users.
Okay, i'll fix it up soon. Thanks for the detailed reply!
Prophecy
Nice work!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
------------------ CUTTING EDGE RELEASED ------------------

RELEASED THE CUTTING EGDE!! YAY!

check back often for live updates!

BUT:
The stable versions are still problematic, and the cutting edge version is even more problematic... The information on this post is also out of date.
i'm trying my best to fix them! Please check back soon!
Zypie_old
On Screen Ratios 16:9, I can see double numbers of combo on the top during playing beatmaps like this

XT_LOL1_Gaming
DIS SKIN IS SO GUD
also i noticed you said low-end pcs will probably have problems but i didnt my osu! still runs smoothly :)
nice work keep it up
too bad the mania part is not very good i cant do beatmaps i could with other skins...
Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLIES

Zypie

Zypie wrote:

On Screen Ratios 16:9, I can see double numbers of combo on the top during playing beatmaps like this

Okay, i'll see to that. I did make the combo numbers have two numbers in them to solve the combo being buried in normal osu mode. This should be fixed in the next cutting edge update. For now, use the stable build for less errors

XT_LOL1_Gaming

XT_LOL1_Gaming wrote:

DIS SKIN IS SO GUD

also i noticed you said low-end pcs will probably have problems but i didnt my osu! still runs smoothly :)

nice work keep it up

too bad the mania part is not very good i cant do beatmaps i could with other skins...
That's good... maybe it's just a mac thing that mine glitched out... (lol see the background of that warning that's what happened to my main menu)
As for the mania mode, i'll try improving it. I've been focusing on normal osu lately so that's why it's pretty outdated.

PanzitoDeLeche

PanzitoDeLeche wrote:

UO 073 wrote:

PanzitoDeLeche reposted the post
ummmm... why??
XT_LOL1_Gaming
personally i think the normal osu is great and the problem of the mania is that its too wide i miss so many notes cus i cant even see them
Confection
Love this idea! Could you possibly make a 21:9 version?
Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLIES

XT_LOL1_Gaming

XT_LOL1_Gaming wrote:

personally i think the normal osu is great and the problem of the mania is that its too wide i miss so many notes cus i cant even see them
yeh... i've heard some people say the same thing... how about you have a look at this: p/5306067#p5306067
anyway, thanks for your feedback... seems like the compact mode is a must now lol...

Confection

Confection wrote:

Love this idea! Could you possibly make a 21:9 version?
i probably could... I got asked this before too... I'll need some screenshots and stuff... see here: p/5338965#p5338965
Thanks for the support, too!
XT_LOL1_Gaming
in reply to the person that made this skin i can safely say that i found a decent ColumnWidth for this skin those numbers are 70 on everything
(like this ColumnWidth: 70,70,70,70) this is only for 4k if you want for 5k mess around with the settings of the skin till you find a good one and if somebody starts whining saying "this should already be in the skin im too lazy bump this" it shouldnt because its all about personal preferance if you dont feel confortable with ColumnWidth: 70,70,70,70 well then go to the folder and search for skin.ini then find a confortable ColumnWidth.
Keep updating this till its the greatest skin ever!
P.S Hidden mod is wierd AF
REMEMBERMEHENRY

XT_LOL1_Gaming wrote:

in reply to the person that made this skin i can safely say that i found a decent ColumnWidth for this skin those numbers are 70 on everything
(like this ColumnWidth: 70,70,70,70) this is only for 4k if you want for 5k mess around with the settings of the skin till you find a good one and if somebody starts whining saying "this should already be in the skin im too lazy bump this" it shouldnt because its all about personal preferance if you dont feel confortable with ColumnWidth: 70,70,70,70 well then go to the folder and search for skin.ini then find a confortable ColumnWidth.
:-) i think its not me hahahaha
Topic Starter
-yuo-

OSUxTEA wrote:

:-) i think its not me hahahaha
what r u talking about... you started it!~

XT_LOL1_Gaming wrote:

Yes, but do remember the 16:10 users and 18K. Plus the 'lanes' aren't made to be flexible so when the column width doesn't match the image width it'll appear stretched and ugly. And also, this skin's aim is to make osu as close as possible to VOEZ. because voez's minimum lane limit is that size, it'll probably stay. I'll make an option to use a "compact mode" in the future though, so yeh... anyhowwwww thanks for the support and tips!! it's extremely helpful to see what people think...
-Izayoi
Waiting for complete version...
Your skin is very good! :)
REMEMBERMEHENRY
this for u UO i can do last :-) that judge is hard for newbie im on elevator i think about it i think change like this more look Fresh u can make it bigger, that marvelous u can add something for let people know they get marvelous on timing

YOUTUBE LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXWG6MwivgY
ChangingOsu

UO 073 wrote:

Geez i dunno... Pretty soon i guess.. It depends on many things

Thanks for your support tho!
THE FUCK! THE MANIA LOOKS BETTER THAN STANDARD!!!
Banbeucmas

ChangingOsu wrote:

UO 073 wrote:

Cant help with it, the game itself contains column with notes falling down

I love the skin tho since i play VOEZ everyday, and this is perfect
Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLIES

-Izayoi

-Izayoi wrote:

Waiting for complete version...
Your skin is very good! :)
Thanks!!
OSUxTEA

OSUxTEA wrote:

this for u UO i can do last :-) that judge is hard for newbie im on elevator i think about it i think change like this more look Fresh u can make it bigger, that marvelous u can add something for let people know they get marvelous on timing

YOUTUBE LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXWG6MwivgY
Cool... Could you send me the files? I personally agree too, but too lazy to start from scratch.... so... Files?
P.S. you're still in the PROJECT VOEZ HQ dropbox collab folder. you can drop it in there somewhere and let me know
ChangingOsu

ChangingOsu wrote:

UO 073 wrote:

lol ;)
Banbeucmas

Banbeucmas wrote:

ChangingOsu wrote:

Cant help with it, the game itself contains column with notes falling down

I love the skin tho since i play VOEZ everyday, and this is perfect
Thanks for the feedback... It's nice to know people like this!
i feel like my goal of making osu exactly like voez is completed.... :|
Banbeucmas
Idk why I came up with an idea (Don't know if it is possible, would need to test it out first)
Make the hitcircle and approach circle diamond shape, I mean, Considering it would be fit with the cursor and VOEZ itself
Dont know if this is possible, I am not a skinner T_T
Topic Starter
-yuo-
I like your thinking!
Just turn this whole skin 45° clockwise and you basically have it lol

I had the idea but i thought of the readability issues and the sliders (you can hardly skin sliders), and i think most people wouldn't like it so thats why i didn't do it... Still, it would be fun to try
Banbeucmas

UO 073 wrote:

I like your thinking!

I had the idea but i thought of the readability issues and the sliders (you can hardly skin sliders), and i think most people wouldn't like it so thats why i didn't do it... Still, it would be fun to try
If readability is an issue then just keep it circle
But can you make the diamond inside a little bigger, It feel strange with the number rn
Spooky_Myon
Awesome skin, I used it as my main skin for mania.
DJNightmare
I made an animated hitburst closer to the original, this is only for osu!mania
Did this in after effects, I hope it helped.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/97647gugj6u10qj/VOEZ+Hitburst.zip
Topic Starter
-yuo-
-REPLIES-

Banbeucmas

Banbeucmas wrote:

UO 073 wrote:

I like your thinking!

If readability is an issue then just keep it circle
But can you make the diamond inside a little bigger, It feel strange with the number rn
Yeah maybe. I put the numbers there in a rush to someone's request... and they sorta stayed there... I have an idea that doesn't use numbers but still keeps track of which circle is next. I'll try it soon. If it doesn't work, i'll see if the bigger diamonds look ok

K2Shape

K2Shape wrote:

Awesome skin, I used it as my main skin for mania.
Thats nice to hear! Thanks for the comment! keep up with the updates!

DJNightmare

DJNightmare wrote:

I made an animated hitburst closer to the original, this is only for osu!mania
Did this in after effects, I hope it helped.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/97647gugj6u10qj/VOEZ+Hitburst.zip
Cool! Thanks so, so, so much!!!!!! looks good! I had trouble with osu's final rendering of my version... it didn't turn out right when i put it into osu... so this is a big help!
Could i ask for the aep files please??
DJNightmare
I might have to recreate it again quickly because I didnt saved-
But Ian give you the file, but you need Adobe After Effects CC 2015 and a plug-in called Trapcode Particular
Banbeucmas

DJNightmare wrote:

I might have to recreate it again quickly because I didnt saved-
But Ian give you the file, but you need Adobe After Effects CC 2015 and a plug-in called Trapcode Particular
That should be quick to get, crack excist on then Internet almost every where now XD
Topic Starter
-yuo-
I have the latest AE CC, but i don't have the plugin... Sounds mega useful tho cause i animated every single particle in osu!std manually.... :cry:

Could you send the link?

> Banbeucmas After effects is paid... >:( annoying. after a long long while i finally got to upgrade to CC form CS4 so i'm happy anyway.
Banbeucmas

UO 073 wrote:

I have the latest AE CC, but i don't have the plugin... Sounds mega useful tho cause i animated every single particle in osu!std manually.... :cry:

Could you send the link?

> Banbeucmas After effects is paid... >:( annoying. after a long long while i finally got to upgrade to CC form CS4 so i'm happy anyway.
AE is paid, ik, I use cracked
If you are asking the link for the plugin
here it is.
https://www.redgiant.com/products/trapcode-particular/
I use cracked one but from what I remember, there is a free version
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Cool Thanks for that! idk if i'll use it or not but meh download anyway for the sake of keeping it later.

[I use cracked adobe too lol]

edit: woah i thought it was a plugin... but it's a whole app... $300... damn
Banbeucmas

UO 073 wrote:

edit: woah i thought it was a plugin... but it's a whole app... $300... damn
Yeah, it was a pain in the ass when I knew that

When will the scorebar kit comes out
Would be nice if we can edit the colors (I mean, Color Overlays is bae on Pts XD)
Topic Starter
-yuo-
i have no idea when it will come out... I feel like i wanna do it now, but i have other things to do, then when i actually have time, i forget so... idk

I do have all the colours of the lanes, but it's an old version that doesn't work very well... It'll be in the options folder some time later........?
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Bump for cuttingedge update 6 NOV 2016
ad libitum
Hope you can release beta as soon as possible! xD
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Yes, I hope so too!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Bump for Cuttingedge update 25 NOV 2016

(its been a long time...)