//PROJECT VOEZ/Casual Fun! Max Graphics ❖ Aesthetic//

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xial
Wow, this skin is so good :oooo
GG
[ Drop ]
can you send me the .osk by using the puush?
since i can't use dropbox in china
Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLIES

-Crying Heaven-

-Crying Heaven- wrote:

mania is GREAT but I can't tell the same thing for standard :l if you ask what is wrong, I think standard more doesn't have enough eye candy
I will work on some amazing lighting effects when i get Photoshop CC and After Effects CC. Currently, it's far away though. I predict it to be made around next year or september. sorry for making you wait...

Xial

Xial wrote:

Wow, this skin is so good :oooo
GG
Thanks! i'm glad you like my other skin too!

Drop

[ Drop ] wrote:

can you send me the .osk by using the puush?
since i can't use dropbox in china
sure, i'll send you a PM soon. Also, thanks for telling me dropbox is blocked for China. I use dropbox because the plugin "orangedox" can count the downloads which is interesting...
Caput Mortuum
awesome game awesome skin

but difficult to get used to
Egorithm
waw, good jobbb (y)
CresseliaRyn
i need scorebar-bg.psd for change to my name T.T
Hunter Howl

CresseliaRyn wrote:

here. and pick one which gives you best for your current gameplay those were made by myself xd
Topic Starter
-yuo-

CresseliaRyn wrote:

I'll work on a easy to use version. It'll come soon

raianshimuzu wrote:

here. and pick one which gives you best for your current gameplay those were made by myself xd
they don't work. HA! :) soz... i'll fix it
Topic Starter
-yuo-
I have made a temporary scorebar kit. see it on the front page. - comes with a really rushed tutorial

Enjoy! :P
aueiku
holy cow. nice skin mate!
MeowPaz
you miss a "selection-mode.png" for SD resolution users.
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Thanks for the feedback, but i just checked and it's there....

try redownloading the skin... If it isn't there then let me know
Niks
great :DDDD
-[H i K a R i]-
Very Good :)
-ToMuchFun-
The mania skin of this is awesome but can you remove the square at the end of mania slider hit because i always confused whether it is a second hit bar or still the slider bar :? :?
hysnao
This is too good so I guess you can have my thread post virginity LOL
Seriously though, this is really awesome! Thanks for this gem, please keep up the good work!! :) :) :)
Ashton
I like
Topic Starter
-yuo-
-REPLIES-

Niks, -H i K a R i-, hysnao, Whirl

Niks wrote:

great :DDDD

-[H i K a R i]- wrote:

Very Good :)

hysnao wrote:

This is too good so I guess you can have my thread post virginity LOL
Seriously though, this is really awesome! Thanks for this gem, please keep up the good work!! :) :) :)

Whirl wrote:

I like
Thanks for the feedback!! lol hysano XD i will

-ToMuchFun-

-ToMuchFun- wrote:

The mania skin of this is awesome but can you remove the square at the end of mania slider hit because i always confused whether it is a second hit bar or still the slider bar :? :?
ok, i'll add that to the options folder coming (not) very soon... Sorry for the wait... if you cant wait, PM me for this. I'll be happy to do a bit of skinning right now
deniedsurrealism
do you ever have plans making a deemo mania skin? :3c

keep up the great work tho! :)
Topic Starter
-yuo-

deniedsurrealism wrote:

do you ever have plans making a deemo mania skin? :3c

keep up the great work tho! :)
I would love to and i did experiment with it before VOEZ came out but my time is indefinitely limited... i have a lot to do, so in the rare chance i do get time then i might ;) but quite unlikely.. if i had all the time in the world i would make a pro skin first then do deemo cuz yeah. It's a good suggestion and thanks for the feedback!

(as you can see... i'm quite excited... but, need......... to....... control.....!!!!!! )
-ToMuchFun-
-ToMuchFun-

-ToMuchFun- wrote:

ok, i'll add that to the options folder coming (not) very soon... Sorry for the wait... if you cant wait, PM me for this. I'll be happy to do a bit of skinning right now
[/quote]

Take your time, slow and steady. Thanks for replying to my feedback
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Ah thanks! :)

I'll take your advice
Orobaz
Thank verry much i love it for Mania it's my favorite
Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLY FOR OROBAZ

Orobaz wrote:

Thank verry much i love it for Mania it's my favorite
Cool, Glad you like it!

-----POLL INFORMATION-----

I have made quite a lot of changes lately and I am unsure to release it... I want to release a huge update but then it's kinda hard to wait isn't it?
So to decide this, I made a poll. It closes in one week, but if there aren't enough voters then I'll extend it.

If this poll's results are positive, a 'Cutting-edge' version will be released. It's a file that is updated live, and will have all the latest edits and additions I make.

Get voting!

EDIT: oops i tried to add another option but it reset the whole poll so thats why you see 'previous posts'
Topic Starter
-yuo-
The poll results are in! They are unanimous lol... I'll get it ready soon... Please wait!
Catninja
Thanks for the skin. I really really love how mania looks. :)

selection-mode.png is missing in the 16:9 version. Just saying
Topic Starter
-yuo-

Catninja wrote:

Thanks for the skin. I really really love how mania looks. :)

selection-mode.png is missing in the 16:9 version. Just saying
OHHH so thats what MeowPaz meant..

MeowPaz wrote:

you miss a "selection-mode.png" for SD resolution users.
Okay, i'll fix it up soon. Thanks for the detailed reply!
Prophecy
Nice work!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
------------------ CUTTING EDGE RELEASED ------------------

RELEASED THE CUTTING EGDE!! YAY!

check back often for live updates!

BUT:
The stable versions are still problematic, and the cutting edge version is even more problematic... The information on this post is also out of date.
i'm trying my best to fix them! Please check back soon!
Zypie_old
On Screen Ratios 16:9, I can see double numbers of combo on the top during playing beatmaps like this

XT_LOL1_Gaming
DIS SKIN IS SO GUD
also i noticed you said low-end pcs will probably have problems but i didnt my osu! still runs smoothly :)
nice work keep it up
too bad the mania part is not very good i cant do beatmaps i could with other skins...
Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLIES

Zypie

Zypie wrote:

On Screen Ratios 16:9, I can see double numbers of combo on the top during playing beatmaps like this

Okay, i'll see to that. I did make the combo numbers have two numbers in them to solve the combo being buried in normal osu mode. This should be fixed in the next cutting edge update. For now, use the stable build for less errors

XT_LOL1_Gaming

XT_LOL1_Gaming wrote:

DIS SKIN IS SO GUD

also i noticed you said low-end pcs will probably have problems but i didnt my osu! still runs smoothly :)

nice work keep it up

too bad the mania part is not very good i cant do beatmaps i could with other skins...
That's good... maybe it's just a mac thing that mine glitched out... (lol see the background of that warning that's what happened to my main menu)
As for the mania mode, i'll try improving it. I've been focusing on normal osu lately so that's why it's pretty outdated.

PanzitoDeLeche

PanzitoDeLeche wrote:

UO 073 wrote:

PanzitoDeLeche reposted the post
ummmm... why??
XT_LOL1_Gaming
personally i think the normal osu is great and the problem of the mania is that its too wide i miss so many notes cus i cant even see them
Confection
Love this idea! Could you possibly make a 21:9 version?
Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLIES

XT_LOL1_Gaming

XT_LOL1_Gaming wrote:

personally i think the normal osu is great and the problem of the mania is that its too wide i miss so many notes cus i cant even see them
yeh... i've heard some people say the same thing... how about you have a look at this: p/5306067#p5306067
anyway, thanks for your feedback... seems like the compact mode is a must now lol...

Confection

Confection wrote:

Love this idea! Could you possibly make a 21:9 version?
i probably could... I got asked this before too... I'll need some screenshots and stuff... see here: p/5338965#p5338965
Thanks for the support, too!
XT_LOL1_Gaming
in reply to the person that made this skin i can safely say that i found a decent ColumnWidth for this skin those numbers are 70 on everything
(like this ColumnWidth: 70,70,70,70) this is only for 4k if you want for 5k mess around with the settings of the skin till you find a good one and if somebody starts whining saying "this should already be in the skin im too lazy bump this" it shouldnt because its all about personal preferance if you dont feel confortable with ColumnWidth: 70,70,70,70 well then go to the folder and search for skin.ini then find a confortable ColumnWidth.
Keep updating this till its the greatest skin ever!
P.S Hidden mod is wierd AF
REMEMBERMEHENRY

XT_LOL1_Gaming wrote:

in reply to the person that made this skin i can safely say that i found a decent ColumnWidth for this skin those numbers are 70 on everything
(like this ColumnWidth: 70,70,70,70) this is only for 4k if you want for 5k mess around with the settings of the skin till you find a good one and if somebody starts whining saying "this should already be in the skin im too lazy bump this" it shouldnt because its all about personal preferance if you dont feel confortable with ColumnWidth: 70,70,70,70 well then go to the folder and search for skin.ini then find a confortable ColumnWidth.
:-) i think its not me hahahaha
Topic Starter
-yuo-

OSUxTEA wrote:

:-) i think its not me hahahaha
what r u talking about... you started it!~

XT_LOL1_Gaming wrote:

Yes, but do remember the 16:10 users and 18K. Plus the 'lanes' aren't made to be flexible so when the column width doesn't match the image width it'll appear stretched and ugly. And also, this skin's aim is to make osu as close as possible to VOEZ. because voez's minimum lane limit is that size, it'll probably stay. I'll make an option to use a "compact mode" in the future though, so yeh... anyhowwwww thanks for the support and tips!! it's extremely helpful to see what people think...
-Izayoi
Waiting for complete version...
Your skin is very good! :)
REMEMBERMEHENRY
this for u UO i can do last :-) that judge is hard for newbie im on elevator i think about it i think change like this more look Fresh u can make it bigger, that marvelous u can add something for let people know they get marvelous on timing

YOUTUBE LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXWG6MwivgY
show more