you don't know what happened if you got 1000 combo or higher :P

or here i've fixed it
http://puu.sh/pLXtk/0648bef9c9.zip
-Redya-
it's time to try this skin :D
nice job dude, i like it ^^)b
Hunter Howl
i'm planning to gives you the SD ver but someone has bested me lol

also i'm interested to skinning osu!Catch but uh, i'm out of resource pics to do it
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Here are some comments for you guys:

Mineshafter365

Mineshafter365 wrote:

The selection-mods-x and the selection-x text are too small and unreadable. Here are some fixes for you
Wow thanks!! i'll use these as a base template! or might use the mods two letter codes. Personally i dont really like them because users new to osu won't know what they mean and its harder to find what you want

Lookie

Lookie- wrote:

need more space for mania-hit. here i've fixed it
Thanks for this! It's really done well thank you so much!!

-Redya-

-Redya- wrote:

it's time to try this skin :D
nice job dude, i like it ^^)b
I'm glad you like it! Stay in touch for updates.

raianshimuzu

raianshimuzu wrote:

i'm planning to gives you the SD ver but someone has bested me lol

also i'm interested to skinning osu!Catch but uh, i'm out of resource pics to do it
Lol, In the first place, OSUxTEA beat me to making this skin... I said 'Oh well, how bout we help him! which comes to this osu!catch collab

I'll be more than happy to let you help!! Me and TEA have built quite a resources folder that we share, i can give you access to it and all PSDs ever made on this skin. If you want to join, feel free to PM me i'll really appreciate it!!
Akasha-
Wow, this is something. I love it.
Thank you for such a great work <3
Alem
LOL WOT.

This is incredible. It's just a beta but that's amazing!

Continue please. Good Luck with the proyect. 8-)
Sorafu_old_1
Kreygasm

Thanks for this man
AzureDoctor
HYPE
Haruto
okay i have some questions.
has anyone noticed the arrows at pause screen?don't you think that should be skinned too?

other than that everything looks nice! i know the standard mode isn't fully skinned yet just wanted to tell you that your current hitcircleoverlay should be a bit readable and also missing numbers and input overlay too xP. can't wait to see this skin done!

good luck on this!!
Saitolai
Heyy I enjoyed using your skin a lot good job haha XD
So, just asking do you mind if you could provide a link for the font used for the name tagged below the gauge bar,
Coz I wanted to edit the VOEZ tag with my own username of my own choice...

Would be better if you can send the psd file of the bar so that it's easily editable :D

Looking forward to the complete edition of this skin with all the modes :)
Chinrur
This is amazing!!
I try making taiko skin, and change taiko-hit icon to "Nan".
You can added.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/qm0kw5fbmobvoa0/Project%20VOEZ%20(taiko).zip

Hunter Howl

Saitolai wrote:

Heyy I enjoyed using your skin a lot good job haha XD
So, just asking do you mind if you could provide a link for the font used for the name tagged below the gauge bar,
Coz I wanted to edit the VOEZ tag with my own username of my own choice...

Would be better if you can send the psd file of the bar so that it's easily editable :D

Looking forward to the complete edition of this skin with all the modes :)
the font should be hall fetica. it's available for free download. just look it on google
Topic Starter
-yuo-

raianshimuzu wrote:

the font should be hall fetica. it's available for free download. just look it on google
Actually its 'Vrinda'... I'm working on a user-friendly PSD where you can make your own scorebar and avatar, but i don't know how to use masks... The only way to put your own avatar on is by manually resizing and erasing, which some people might not know how to do... I wanted to learn how to set up a mask so users can just 'drag drop' their avatar in.. Is it possible you know how to do masking?? If so are you ok to help?? that would be really helpful ;)

btw here is the incomplete 'custom scorebar psd'
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xtvlicr7jpfr ... x.psd?dl=0
Topic Starter
-yuo-
MORE REPLIES

Kuo Kyoka, almel, o2 Sora, Annika Flina
Thanks so much for your support!! I'm glad you like it!!

Haruto

Haruto wrote:

okay i have some questions.
has anyone noticed the arrows at pause screen?
don't you think that should be skinned too?

other than that everything looks nice! i know the standard mode isn't fully skinned yet just wanted to tell you that your current hitcircleoverlay should be a bit readable and also missing numbers and input overlay too xP. can't wait to see this skin done!

good luck on this!!
Thanks for the pickup! I usually miss hidden things... :D

As for the hit circle, i'll see what i can do... Can I ask why it isn't readable though?

Chinrur

Chinrur wrote:

I try making taiko skin, and change taiko-hit icon to "Nan".
You can added.
WOW! thanks so so much!!! I'll definitely add it! I'll touch it up a bit though that's ok right? You gave me some nice ideas. THANKS!
Hunter Howl

UO 073 wrote:

raianshimuzu wrote:

Actually its 'Vrinda'... I'm working on a user-friendly PSD where you can make your own scorebar and avatar, but i don't know how to use masks... The only way to put your own avatar on is by manually resizing and erasing, which some people might not know how to do... I wanted to learn how to set up a mask so users can just 'drag drop' their avatar in.. Is it possible you know how to do masking?? If so are you ok to help?? that would be really helpful ;)

btw here is the incomplete 'custom scorebar psd'
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xtvlicr7jpfr ... x.psd?dl=0
i tend to skip reading when someone asks for fonts lol

in order to do "Masking", all you need is put a 45 degree of rectangle, an image above rectangle layer, right click on image, and select "Create Clipping Mask"

i've done ahead and made you psd files HD ver. SD ver.

fyi, i'm too lazy to rename the filenames so the '- copy' is for SD ver. just sayin'
Topic Starter
-yuo-

raianshimuzu wrote:

Thanks!! both for making them and teaching me...

But theres a problem... either my photoshop is too old (CS4... WAAHHH :( ) or the thing i was looking for wasn't really made the way i thought it would be made... Here's what i mean: http://www.pixeden.com/psd-mock-up-templates/psd-notepad-mockup - you can supposedly 'drag and drop your design' into it... (i cant for some reason but thats what the web says...) but yeh thats what i meant... sorry for the bother...

oh and btw, feel free to explore all of HQ - nothing is off limits, even my workspace...
Haruto

UO 073 wrote:

Thanks for the pickup! I usually miss hidden things... :D

As for the hit circle, i'll see what i can do... Can I ask why it isn't readable though?
its isn't readable cuz the hitcircleoverlay is too thin, i would suggest you to make it a bit thick so players can read the hitcircle fluently. most player had the same/similiar problem on some skins with thin hitcircleoverlay. so, yeah :D making the hitcircleoverlay a bit thick will make it more readable :)
Hunter Howl

UO 073 wrote:

raianshimuzu wrote:

Thanks!! both for making them and teaching me...

But theres a problem... either my photoshop is too old (CS4... WAAHHH :( ) or the thing i was looking for wasn't really made the way i thought it would be made... Here's what i mean: http://www.pixeden.com/psd-mock-up-templates/psd-notepad-mockup - you can supposedly 'drag and drop your design' into it... (i cant for some reason but thats what the web says...) but yeh thats what i meant... sorry for the bother...

oh and btw, feel free to explore all of HQ - nothing is off limits, even my workspace...
can you give me a little exact detail about that? i'm kinda lost here :(

oh and i'm using CS6. fyi
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Haruto

Haruto wrote:

its isn't readable cuz the hitcircleoverlay is too thin
Ok, thanks for the suggestion! i'll see to that soon

raianshimuzu

raianshimuzu wrote:

can you give me a little exact detail about that? i'm kinda lost here
Let's move this to PM... (or osu! ingame or dropbox... You start the chat i'll be waiting... what don't you understand?
Egorithm
nice
quit-osu
I need this skin like I need oxygen in my lungs plz
Topic Starter
-yuo-

shiranui48 wrote:

nice
Thanks!!!

Cookie0-0 wrote:

I need this skin like I need oxygen in my lungs plz
Part of me thinks you haven't downloaded it... Is that the case? If so it's under the -downloads- section.. the images are clickable, click the diamond that corresponds to the version you want to download...

otherwise thanks for the support!!!!!!!
quit-osu
I did download it, but it is not my screen resolution, sadly.
I Have Autism
Wow!! I can't wait to this when it's completed. I have fell in love with this skin at my first look at it.
Great work!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
[this comment is to dish out an email notification to whoever has subscribed..]

I've released a very temporary '[v1.2 UNSTABLE]' build for those who want to see normal osu skinned. This only works with HD though, and has a lot of problems. I'll appreciate feedback on this thanks!!

COMMENT:

Cookie0-0

Cookie0-0 wrote:

I did download it, but it is not my screen resolution, sadly.
I'm working on a version that supports 16:9. It'll come out soon

tranthaison2000

tranthaison2000 wrote:

Wow!! I can't wait to this when it's completed. I have fell in love with this skin at my first look at it.

Great work!
Thanks!
Loko
I find it surprisingly easier to play 4K with this and it scares me.
ItsNamBTW
Amazing. it looks hard but feels easy to play. It can help me improve my accuracy xD . Awesome work <3
Topic Starter
-yuo-
------------------ ↓ BETA VERSION 1.3 ↓ ------------------

Comments are related to beta version 1.3

if you find anything wrong, reporting it is very helpful. thanks! :)
O2MasterFX
16:9 will be adjusted automatically to 16:10, if you want to separate them (e.g. mania layout), include as extra instead.
Arzenvald

im not sure with the hidden mod enabled..
on more personal note, had to admit its very disorientating to see notes falling in 5K above in harder diffs due how wide the play field became..

other than that, neat design!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
---COMMENTS---

Lokorfi

Lokorfi wrote:

I find it surprisingly easier to play 4K with this and it scares me.
haha! i'm happy to hear that

Paawan

Paawan wrote:

Amazing. it looks hard but feels easy to play. It can help me improve my accuracy xD . Awesome work <3
I thought it'll be the reverse but that's really cool! I'm glad it's easier to play for you!

O2MasterFX

O2MasterFX wrote:

16:9 will be adjusted automatically to 16:10, if you want to separate them (e.g. mania layout), include as extra instead.
As in 16:9 supports 16:10? If thats the case, not really... The ranking screen needs lots of precise alignment and the bigger mania keycounts won't fit using 16:9's 'column start'. Also most people like the keys to be in the centre so if i use 16:10's column start then it'll be off centre

ajeemaniz

ajeemaniz wrote:

im not sure with the hidden mod enabled..
on more personal note, had to admit its very disorientating to see notes falling in 5K above in harder diffs due how wide the play field became..

other than that, neat design!
Oh dear... unfortunately i cant do anything about that....lol

As of the 5k, i'll release an options folder to adjust this... In the meantime... copy paste this code under:
[Mania]
Keys: 5
//Mania skin config

//——stage start——//
KeyImage0D: mania-keyb1D.png
KeyImage0: mania-keyb1.png
KeyImage1D: mania-keyb2D.png
KeyImage1: mania-keyb2.png
KeyImage2D: mania-keybSD.png
KeyImage2: mania-keybS.png
KeyImage3D: mania-keyb2D.png
KeyImage3: mania-keyb2.png
KeyImage4D: mania-keyb1D.png
KeyImage4: mania-keyb1.png
//——stage end——//

and replace every '86' in 'ColumnWidth: 86,86,86,86,86' to '43' ('ColumnWidth: 43,43,43,43,43')

..in the skin.ini file.
Hunter Howl
I should've told you that ctb is now in beta ver :/
The files are in my work space

Edit : if you happen to see a skin.ini file in my workspace, please just copy everyline of [CatchTheBeat]. It should make hyper dashes has variety of colours then put it in your skin.ini file

Edit 2 : those files are in osu!Catch folders
Arzenvald
narrower playfield! neat.. will try later!
also i wish i could help to sort out that hidden problem.. must be somewhere in skin.ini
DeletedUser_6181859
Very good topic and skin!
Love this CTB-skin! o3o
Topic Starter
-yuo-
COMMENTS

raianshimuzu

raianshimuzu wrote:

Edit : if you happen to see a skin.ini file in my workspace, please just copy everyline of [CatchTheBeat]. It should make hyper dashes has variety of colours then put it in your skin.ini file

ok, sure, i'll add it in next update. I plan to re-animate stuff then, but slowly. so it'll come out in a long time unless i randomly get pushed to upload the ctb...

ajeemaniz

ajeemaniz wrote:

narrower playfield! neat.. will try later!
also i wish i could help to sort out that hidden problem.. must be somewhere in skin.ini
If you can, PM me, i would really like that since i'm busy now... but i don't think we can fix it... What exactly, was wrong about it anyway? was it the hidden thing overlaps the edge of the stage or something else like the lanes disappear with the notes...

100bit

100bit wrote:

Very good topic and skin!
Love this CTB-skin! o3o
Thanks! the ctb skin is kinda unfinished though... (the topic took forever to make.... :) )
ItsNamBTW
yea i forgot to type be4 but when playing something feels missing. idk what but it's more fun to play on other skin but not on this one(like it's too soft. idk how to say it)
Infamous
U know osu! is a circle game right? :D Good work !
Hunter Howl

UO 073 wrote:

COMMENTS

raianshimuzu

raianshimuzu wrote:

ok, sure, i'll add it in next update. I plan to re-animate stuff then, but slowly. so it'll come out in a long time unless i randomly get pushed to upload the ctb...
no need to rush with this. just slowly adjust the elements and maybe things will go better lol
anyway, if anyone got a little complaining on osu!catch after you published the rest of the elements, don't hesitate to tell me as i'm handling that mode lol
Toshiyuki Doma
I was skinning VOEZ before. I hope you don't mind if you let me continue this one? :3

https://www.facebook.com/notes/toshiyuk ... 3143978683
Sutokinggu
Beatifull!!
show more