forum

Allowing numbers higher than 9 on default-no.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
ExDee_old
This is going to come off as an odd request, but I'd like to ask if it could be allowed that the default1-9 allowed to be limitless, and that a beats would go to ten (or equivalent z, z being the lowest number) after it passes default-y(y being the highest number on the list).

I'm honestly not sure how I would phrase that. I wanted to do a skin that had the zodiac on the notes instead of 1-9, but that wouldn't be possible unless it went to twelve.
Shiirn

ExDee wrote:

I wanted to do a skin that had the zodiac on the notes instead of 1-9, but that wouldn't be possible unless it went to twelve.
........no
LuigiHann
Could be useful actually, just because sometimes with odd-width numbers the teens look weird
Soaprman
I think I saw someone attempt to use roman numerals in a map skin once but not go through with it because of this... so I guess I'll put support in for that person!
ziin
zodiac is 13...

And I support different bases. This would allow a per map roman numeral support (you only have to supply up to the max combo for roman numerals).

It would also make an interesting cirno map, because everyone knows cirno does her math in base 9.
Sea_Food

- Lumi - wrote:

Useful also for skins that uses something else than numbers, such as glows etc.. :oops:
That sounds pretty amazing. Also would be kinda cool with this to use like different "milestone" pictures on numbers like example 10, 20 30...
Pata-Kun
That was my idea ;n; but for some reason i can't find the topic anymore .-. anyway, it would be cool yeah if the default-no wouldn't be limited at 9
Oinari-sama

TheDentvert wrote:

That was my idea ;n; but for some reason i can't find the topic anymore .-. anyway, it would be cool yeah if the default-no wouldn't be limited at 9
It's marked as duplicate. Marked threads are moved to Completed Requests automatically.
t/232970
Pata-Kun
Oh okay now i get it, sorry .3. ((That's the first time that I really used the forum ^^"))
nrl
I like this idea. There are a number of semi-popular skins using default-no to get rid of slider-ends and the hitcircle fade-out, and this would allow those skins to have numbers that work.

It would also non-numbers to be used without breaking after 10.
Bara-
Only makes this for a beatmap-specific skin then.
Otherwise it can be a good idea, but how far do you have to go?
Up to 2000? (Taiko maps don't use nc ever, except after spinners, or to make mapping/modding easier
nrl
Construct any numbers an image isn't provided for. If a skin contains images up to 21, 22 and up could be done normally.