Total Posts
Topic Starter
_handholding
Stefan
I WAS THERE.
Meah
I am clueless
Railey2
The first movies were all targeted at children, possibly because the main characters were children too. Over the years that it took for the books to be written and published, the harry potter fanbase grew up, the books grew darker/more serious, the actors grew up, and the main characters in the story also grew up. It makes sense that the later movies are targeted more at young teens/adults.

For that reason, I like the movies better, the newer they get. Azkaban still holds a special place in my heart, just because it's.. good. It's a good movie.
1st and 2nd movie are the worst to me.
BrokenArrow
Hermione was sexier in the first movies
Meah
All I remember is a flying bell who was eaten.
DeletedUser_3905941
harry potter is aight, the author is an sjw cuck degenerate tho
Fourth
Railey2
Yuudachi-kun

BrokenArrow wrote:

FuZ

BrokenArrow wrote:

im calling the police
Razzy

Khelly wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

why don't you have a seat
Yuudachi-kun
Mods?!!
Zain Sugieres

Khelly wrote:

Mods?!!

HDDT or HDHR?
Mogsy

Railey2 wrote:

The first movies were all targeted at children, possibly because the main characters were children too. Over the years that it took for the books to be written and published, the harry potter fanbase grew up, the books grew darker/more serious, the actors grew up, and the main characters in the story also grew up. It makes sense that the later movies are targeted more at young teens/adults.

For that reason, I like the movies better, the newer they get. Azkaban still holds a special place in my heart, just because it's.. good. It's a good movie.
1st and 2nd movie are the worst to me.
the first two are the worst because Christopher Columbus is a really fucking bad director

BrokenArrow wrote:

please log off permanently
Railey2
I didn't pay attention to who directed it. I barely know the actors names. But yeah, I noticed that the 3rd movie had a different feel to it
Razzy

Mogsworth wrote:

the first two are the worst because Christopher Columbus is a really fucking bad director
not to mention just an all-around jerk to the natives

oh wait, wrong Chris Columbus, nvm
Mogsy

Teffammie Maye wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

not to mention just an all-around jerk to the natives

oh wait, wrong Chris Columbus, nvm
Pact To Never Name Your Child Christopher If Your Last Name Is Columbus
Rurree
I'm in the generation where Harry Potter is THE thing. I never got myself to watch any of the movies nor read any of the books though..
EneT
I'm in the generation where you could freely wish to fuck Emma Watson in every single movie when they came out and no one would find it weird because you were younger and the age difference isn't that big.
Navizel
emma watson sucks
Yuudachi-kun

Navizel wrote:

emma watson sucks
Yeah PRofessor Mcgonnago was way hotter
Aomi
hairy potter :roll:
Topic Starter
_handholding

Aomi wrote:

hairy potter :roll:
banned
Yuudachi-kun
Hairy Pooper
piruchan
Read all of the books. Still haven't watched the second part of the last movie.