forum

OMFG - Mashed Potatoes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Axarious
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, June 27, 2016 at 5:25:35 AM

Artist: OMFG
Title: Mashed Potatoes
BPM: 120
Filesize: 5361kb
Play Time: 02:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. 2B (5.3 stars, 535 notes)
  2. 6 (3.83 stars, 436 notes)
  3. 7 (3.9 stars, 373 notes)
Download: OMFG - Mashed Potatoes
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Topic Starter
Axarious
Reserved.
NOOBTRON1337
wowe its finally here
[-obee58-]
axarious best mapper in top 100 tbh
anna apple
o wow

but also ur mp3 is like 10s extra sound at the end xd

also can u b my dad?
CoLouRed GlaZeE
i really love this map style
rakosi2
I wonder why I always fail at the last note of 2B even though I have a lot of heath. Do I just suck?
Lunicia

rakosi2 wrote:

I wonder why I always fail at the last note of 2B even though I have a lot of heath. Do I just suck?
no it automatically fails you no matter what
rakosi2

Xendogenesis wrote:

rakosi2 wrote:

no it automatically fails you no matter what
Is that on purpose or bad mapping? And is there is a way to remove the auto fail?
Lunicia
Is that on purpose or bad mapping? And is there is a way to remove the auto fail?
i think its on purpose :P i dont know if there is a way to remove the auto fail without tampering with the map itself
rakosi2

Xendogenesis wrote:

i think its on purpose :P i dont know if there is a way to remove the auto fail without tampering with the map itself
SO it is a bug in osu t/492501 I dont know why it is marked as resolved if the issue still exist but whatever.
-Keitaro
How to play easily.
Go to Cutting edge :3
Enable DisableSliderRendering
Edit your skin, make slider, slidercircle, slider point, sliderend transparent
Play it.
And, poof :v you only see the circles :v no more crappy sliders :v
Sapphire_Melon

Lunicia wrote:

Totori knows how to.
OSUGuy233
lol i love this beatmap :D :D
Yukonii
Love it
vyper
How not loved yet?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.