saradisk - 20130501 - kare obana kuukyo ni shite kukyou remi

posted
Total Posts
43
show more
MEGAtive
mod done
Eternalie
All applied thanks for mod MEGA 'w'

UPDATE
Todestrieb

MEGAtive wrote:

[Todes' 6K Season]
  1. 00:36:960 - 00:32:596 - I noticed how these sections got different notecount altough they're playing a same instrument. Checked and fixed
  2. 00:44:324 - Actually I prefer something like http://puu.sh/pPyAB/67c97b8678.png as the pattern. Looks cleaner than before. Applied
  3. 00:27:960 (27960|3) - You can move this to |3| so the doublejack emphasizes the snare better. Applied
  4. 00:09:687 (9687|3,9687|5) - I think it's better to move these into |2| and |5| respectively. It would give more emphasize to the snares like 00:09:415 (9415|1,9415|4,9551|4,9551|1) Remapped a bit
  5. 00:10:233 - I'd prefer turning this into double so it would have lesser impact than 00:10:369 - (Kick vs. Snare) Applied

    Pretty good. I like this. Thanks! :oops:
Update: http://puu.sh/pPUYZ/eff6024ef4.osu
Jinjin

MEGAtive wrote:

[Jinjin's 6K Equinox]
  1. 00:05:187 - You can add one more note here since it's pretty much same compared with 00:05:051 . If you accept this, I'd recommend adding on |2| since it'd look neat. Agreed~
  2. 00:12:278 (12278|3,12687|5) - I'd prefer to move these to |5|. Jacking the notes emphasizes the kick pretty well. In fact, you actually did it at 00:11:324 - 00:02:324 - But in those places it's more of a kick-kick, while here it's a kick-snare, so I wanted to have some distinguishing effects.
  3. 00:19:096 (19096|3,19369|4) - I suggest you to switch these notes column. The bell's pitch is actually going down so it might be better to emphasize it like this. If you apply this mod, you might want to do something with 00:19:505 (19505|3,19642|4) . Changed
  4. I noticed how 00:35:187 and 00:35:460 - sections and 00:39:551 - 00:39:824 - sections got different notecount one after another. Sometimes it is double, sometimes it's triple. I suggest you to make them more consistent so player would be accustomed with the rhythm. Well, you can make a variation here but currently it's pretty random. Remapped with consistency in mind!

    It's actually good so I don't have many suggestion for this.
Thanks for the mod~

Update: http://pastebin.com/fAUiqKpJ (rip 5 stars)
SwitchAxe
NM req from steins
general:
-remove tags: "remix". its on the title already.
-title:20130501 - かれをばな空虚にして苦境remix // put actual title as romanised title
-od should be 8 in HD at least, map is really short and dosent have any LN // hp can be higher maibe 7.8 but 7.5 isnt bad
-od should be 7.8 in NM at least, ^
*00:03:960 (3960|0,4233|1,4505|2,4778|3) - seems more like the 1 2 4 3 pattern you were using rather than a stair imo // 00:05:596 (5596|3,5869|2,6142|1,6415|0) - this one is really close and looks more like an ascending sequence
*00:10:096 (10096|0) - move to 3 to make a (23) pattern or make it a (14)
*00:18:142 - to 00:19:233 - and 00:26:869 - to 00:27:960 - consider adding a note on some red tick to make that part more hype , keeping stair pattern (even if it's a 220 bpm wont make diff excessively hard)
*00:19:505 - add note for finish? / 00:28:233 - here happens the same
*00:30:278 (30278|2) - move to 4, because (1 3)pattern added to 2 3 pattern at the end leaves column 4 untouched for too long
*from 00:28:233 - to 00:31:505 - what sounds are represented? 00:30:551 - any sound mapped there? 00:30:278 (30278|2,30415|1) -what sounds are theese? seems weird (maibe it's my fault not understanding what logic you followed there, ignore in that case)
*00:33:142 (33142|0,33415|1) - switch positions so last beat ends up more separated
*00:42:960 (42960|0,43233|1,43505|3) - dosent sound like 00:43:778 (43778|0,44051|1,44324|3) - , so maibe move to 3 and make 00:44:596 (44596|1,44596|2) - a (12) or (14) probably 14 is the best since that sound you put it in the center already and looks fine
*00:06:278 (6278|2,6415|2) - i dont hear the repeated bass sound like in the other jacks make it a 3 4 or 4 3
*00:31:778 - remove note dosent feel that strong, like previous doubles
*00:32:869 (32869|0,32869|1,33005|3,33142|2,33278|1,33415|3,33415|0) - ctrl H this , seems better contrasting with 00:32:051 (32051|2,32187|1,32324|0,32324|3) -
*00:44:528 - add note
*00:48:960 - finish with a hand instead of jump maibe?

gl on map! feel free to reject and/or poke me ingame if you want mod for 4k gd for later because im trying to mod all maps from queue atm
cet mapset est tres beaux
sorry for all those sudden edits, check general reqs again :)
Ibrahim
oha steins mod as req from chat in game
sorry for the delay D:

this diff is fine but i think too many in right hand like this part 00:18:551 (18551|2,18824|2,19096|2,19369|2,19642|2) -
00:08:051 (8051|1) - move to col 1 (col 1 2 3 4) , like you put here to 00:06:278 (6278|2,6415|2) - they have sampe pitch
00:32:869 (32869|0,33005|1,33142|2,33278|0,33415|3,33687|2) - how about change to LN? it's really nice if you change it
00:35:051 (35051|3,35187|2,35324|1,35460|3,35596|1,35869|0) - ^
00:37:233 (37233|3,37369|0,37505|2,37642|1,37778|0,38051|3) - ^
00:39:415 (39415|0,39551|2,39687|0,39824|3,39960|2,40505|3) - ^
00:06:005 (6005|1) - move to 3 (col 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) , like you put here too for kick 00:03:687 (3687|0,3824|0) -
00:08:187 (8187|3) - move to 5
00:32:869 (32869|5) - this ln must end here 00:33:005 - and ne LN 00:33:005 - here too
00:35:051 (35051|5) - same
00:37:233 (37233|5) - ^
00:41:596 (41596|5) - ^
00:43:505 (43505|5) - this LN stop here 00:43:642 - and add again here 00:43:642 - until 00:43:915 -
00:43:915 (43915|4) - this stop here 00:44:051 - and add again Ln here 00:44:051 - untill 00:44:324 -
00:45:960 (45960|2) - mention same as 00:35:051 (35051|5) -

ok good luck guys xD!
Eternalie
Thanks for mod beaim

first suggest moved the note before to 2 instead
second suggest applied

UPDATE
Rivals_7

Mod Request


saradisk - 20130501 - kare obana kuukyo ni shite kukyou remix [OsuMania]



You are not forced to applied all, if there's any suggestion that doesn't fit your mapping style, you can freely reject it
[General]
Background: Ok
Metadata:
I find his soundcloud. searchin through the list and found it. And the title must be " 20130501 - かれをばな空虚にして苦境remix "

and of course, keep the romanisation
Mapset:fine
Difficulty Spread: I think this mapset need another 4K Diff that match jinjin's 6K Extra, just to balance the diff spread
AiMod (Ctrl+Shift+A): Timing conflict detected
MP3: Fine
Hitsound: Fine. There is some inconsistency between you and your guest diff. You might want to recheck that
Timing: Offset on 4K NM is different from the others diff. , No kiai?
Other Stuff: None

4K
1|2|3|4

C=Clap | W=Whistle | F=Finish


4K Normal is already good so I skip that

4K Hard


  1. 00:28:641 - suggestion. just for variation tho

Nothing seems wrong for me here, nice c:

Elem's 4K Insane


  1. 00:00:960 (960|2,1096|3) - this actually could be swapped if you pay attention to the pitch
  2. 00:05:187 (5187|1) - move to 3? the melody pitch seems going higher. I think - 00:05:050 (5050|0,5187|0) - is enough to signify that the kick are in the same pitch
  3. 00:08:869 (8869|3) - to 1? these - 00:08:869 (8869|3,9005|3) - arent on same pitch imo
  4. 00:09:823 (9823|3) - arent this is the same as - 00:09:687 (9687|1,9687|0) - ? should be double (and C hitsound)
  5. 00:11:596 (11596|1,11732|2) - 00:13:778 (13778|3,13914|0) - swap? its pretty much like - 00:15:960 (15960|2,16096|1) -

    1. 00:18:141 (18141|0,18278|2) - 4|1 respectively? ^
  6. 00:26:732 - something like this?

  7. 00:28:505 (28505|2,28505|0) - delete one of these and add W? there's not so much impact there

    1. 00:29:050 (29050|2,29050|0) - not so much impact here too
  8. 00:36:960 (36960|2) - move to 4 for hand balance

6K
1|2|3|4|5|6

C=Clap | W=Whistle | F=Finish


Jinjin's 6K Normal


  1. 00:06:687 (6687|2,6960|2,7232|2,7505|2,7778|2,8050|2) - i know this is Normal diff and pitch related, but isnt this a lil' bit overkill?

Other than that, It seems nothing worthy to point out somethings more. nice diff :D

Etlie's 6K hard


  1. 00:05:869 (5869|1,6005|1) - move to 5 and move - 00:06:141 (6141|4,6141|3) - one step to left? there's 2 jack occured in the same hand 2 times in a row. ( - 00:05:869 (5869|1,6005|1,6278|0,6414|0) - ) and its kinda uncomfy
  2. 00:30:005 (30005|1,30073|4,30141|2) - this kinda hard to read. people may not notice - 00:30:073 (30073|4) - since the - 00:29:869 (29869|2,30005|1,30141|2,30278|3,30414|4) - patterning kinda hide that single note. maybe make it a little stair somehow?
  3. 00:47:596 (47596|0) - to 6 for hand balance?

Todes' 6K Insane


  1. 00:00:414 (414|5,687|4) - turn this into an LN? pretty much the same like I suggest on jinjin's 6K extra
  2. 00:30:141 (30141|4) - move this to 6? seems quite uncomfortable since there's a little 1/4 stream there
  3. 00:35:596 (35596|0,35732|0) - move to 3 and move - 00:35:596 (35596|1) - to 1? seems pretty much more comfy for me

Jinjin's 6K Extra


  1. 00:00:414 (414|5,687|4) - Turn into an LN? The noise call for it so why not?

  2. 00:11:255 - add note for synth + W? just like you did at - 00:07:437 (7437|1) - and - 00:12:891 (12891|3) -
  3. 00:35:869 (35869|4) - delete? seems too much just for this kind of noise. its pretty much like - 00:36:414 (36414|0,36414|1,36414|5) -

Good Luck :)
Eternalie

Rivals_7 wrote:


Mod Request


saradisk - 20130501 - kare obana kuukyo ni shite kukyou remix [OsuMania]



You are not forced to applied all, if there's any suggestion that doesn't fit your mapping style, you can freely reject it
[General]
Background: Ok
Metadata:
I find his soundcloud. searchin through the list and found it. And the title must be " 20130501 - かれをばな空虚にして苦境remix "

and of course, keep the romanisation
Mapset:fine
Difficulty Spread: I think this mapset need another 4K Diff that match jinjin's 6K Extra, just to balance the diff spread
AiMod (Ctrl+Shift+A): Timing conflict detected
MP3: Fine
Hitsound: Fine. There is some inconsistency between you and your guest diff. You might want to recheck that
Timing: Offset on 4K NM is different from the others diff. , No kiai?
Other Stuff: None


6K
1|2|3|4|5|6

C=Clap | W=Whistle | F=Finish




Etlie's 6K hard


  1. 00:05:869 (5869|1,6005|1) - move to 5 and move - 00:06:141 (6141|4,6141|3) - one step to left? there's 2 jack occured in the same hand 2 times in a row. ( - 00:05:869 (5869|1,6005|1,6278|0,6414|0) - ) and its kinda uncomfy
    okay
  2. 00:30:005 (30005|1,30073|4,30141|2) - this kinda hard to read. people may not notice - 00:30:073 (30073|4) - since the - 00:29:869 (29869|2,30005|1,30141|2,30278|3,30414|4) - patterning kinda hide that single note. maybe make it a little stair somehow?
    not changing that one , That patterning is intended , I personally think it's way more easier like this and fun at the same time
    an usual stair could work but actually it is one , except there is like two stairs in one erm dunno how to explain it but kind of that xD
  3. 00:47:596 (47596|0) - to 6 for hand balance?



Good Luck :)
Thanks for mod :3
UPDATE
Topic Starter
Steins

Rivals_7 wrote:


Mod Request


saradisk - 20130501 - kare obana kuukyo ni shite kukyou remix [OsuMania]



You are not forced to applied all, if there's any suggestion that doesn't fit your mapping style, you can freely reject it
[General]
Background: Ok
Metadata:
I find his soundcloud. searchin through the list and found it. And the title must be " 20130501 - かれをばな空虚にして苦境remix "

and of course, keep the romanisation
Mapset:fine
Difficulty Spread: I think this mapset need another 4K Diff that match jinjin's 6K Extra, just to balance the diff spread
AiMod (Ctrl+Shift+A): Timing conflict detected
MP3: Fine
Hitsound: Fine. There is some inconsistency between you and your guest diff. You might want to recheck that
Timing: Offset on 4K NM is different from the others diff. , No kiai?
Other Stuff: None

4K
1|2|3|4

C=Clap | W=Whistle | F=Finish


4K Normal is already good so I skip that

4K Hard


  1. 00:28:641 - suggestion. just for variation tho

Nothing seems wrong for me here, nice c:

Elem's 4K Insane


  1. 00:00:960 (960|2,1096|3) - this actually could be swapped if you pay attention to the pitch
  2. 00:05:187 (5187|1) - move to 3? the melody pitch seems going higher. I think - 00:05:050 (5050|0,5187|0) - is enough to signify that the kick are in the same pitch
  3. 00:08:869 (8869|3) - to 1? these - 00:08:869 (8869|3,9005|3) - arent on same pitch imo
  4. 00:09:823 (9823|3) - arent this is the same as - 00:09:687 (9687|1,9687|0) - ? should be double (and C hitsound)
  5. 00:11:596 (11596|1,11732|2) - 00:13:778 (13778|3,13914|0) - swap? its pretty much like - 00:15:960 (15960|2,16096|1) -

    1. 00:18:141 (18141|0,18278|2) - 4|1 respectively? ^
  6. 00:26:732 - something like this?

  7. 00:28:505 (28505|2,28505|0) - delete one of these and add W? there's not so much impact there

    1. 00:29:050 (29050|2,29050|0) - not so much impact here too
  8. 00:36:960 (36960|2) - move to 4 for hand balance

6K
1|2|3|4|5|6

C=Clap | W=Whistle | F=Finish


Jinjin's 6K Normal


  1. 00:06:687 (6687|2,6960|2,7232|2,7505|2,7778|2,8050|2) - i know this is Normal diff and pitch related, but isnt this a lil' bit overkill?

Other than that, It seems nothing worthy to point out somethings more. nice diff :D

Etlie's 6K hard


  1. 00:05:869 (5869|1,6005|1) - move to 5 and move - 00:06:141 (6141|4,6141|3) - one step to left? there's 2 jack occured in the same hand 2 times in a row. ( - 00:05:869 (5869|1,6005|1,6278|0,6414|0) - ) and its kinda uncomfy
  2. 00:30:005 (30005|1,30073|4,30141|2) - this kinda hard to read. people may not notice - 00:30:073 (30073|4) - since the - 00:29:869 (29869|2,30005|1,30141|2,30278|3,30414|4) - patterning kinda hide that single note. maybe make it a little stair somehow?
  3. 00:47:596 (47596|0) - to 6 for hand balance?

Todes' 6K Insane


  1. 00:00:414 (414|5,687|4) - turn this into an LN? pretty much the same like I suggest on jinjin's 6K extra
  2. 00:30:141 (30141|4) - move this to 6? seems quite uncomfortable since there's a little 1/4 stream there
  3. 00:35:596 (35596|0,35732|0) - move to 3 and move - 00:35:596 (35596|1) - to 1? seems pretty much more comfy for me

Jinjin's 6K Extra


  1. 00:00:414 (414|5,687|4) - Turn into an LN? The noise call for it so why not?

  2. 00:11:255 - add note for synth + W? just like you did at - 00:07:437 (7437|1) - and - 00:12:891 (12891|3) -
  3. 00:35:869 (35869|4) - delete? seems too much just for this kind of noise. its pretty much like - 00:36:414 (36414|0,36414|1,36414|5) -

Good Luck :)
reworked metadata, and havent applied your suggestion about variation

thanks
Todestrieb

Rivals_7 wrote:

Todes' 6K Insane


  1. 00:00:414 (414|5,687|4) - turn this into an LN? pretty much the same like I suggest on jinjin's 6K extra Will apply if jinjin also apply.
  2. 00:30:141 (30141|4) - move this to 6? seems quite uncomfortable since there's a little 1/4 stream there It's because the pitch is increasing https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5606107, remapped.
  3. 00:35:596 (35596|0,35732|0) - move to 3 and move - 00:35:596 (35596|1) - to 1? seems pretty much more comfy for me Only changed 00:35:596 (35596|0,35732|0) - , I want to keep the LN's consistancy with the pitch.
Jinjin

[Baim] wrote:

oha steins mod as req from chat in game

00:32:869 (32869|5) - this ln must end here 00:33:005 - and ne LN 00:33:005 - here too
00:35:051 (35051|5) - same
00:37:233 (37233|5) - ^
00:41:596 (41596|5) - ^
00:43:505 (43505|5) - this LN stop here 00:43:642 - and add again here 00:43:642 - until 00:43:915 -
00:43:915 (43915|4) - this stop here 00:44:051 - and add again Ln here 00:44:051 - untill 00:44:324 -
00:45:960 (45960|2) - mention same as 00:35:051 (35051|5) -

ok good luck guys xD!
aaaa all the LNs that you've mentioned are mapped to a different sound ;w; (it was mapped to the bass synth)
so I won't be changing anything, sorry D:



Rivals_7 wrote:

Jinjin's 6K Normal


  1. 00:06:687 (6687|2,6960|2,7232|2,7505|2,7778|2,8050|2) - i know this is Normal diff and pitch related, but isnt this a lil' bit overkill?

Other than that, It seems nothing worthy to point out somethings more. nice diff :DI think those anchors actually play pretty nicely ;w; is it too hard for normal? D:

Jinjin's 6K Extra


  1. 00:00:414 (414|5,687|4) - Turn into an LN? The noise call for it so why not? I think the current one is fine (would like to leave the melody part as a non LN section)

  2. 00:11:255 - add note for synth + W? just like you did at - 00:07:437 (7437|1) - and - 00:12:891 (12891|3) - added, but will leave the hitsounding to steins cuz she did them~
  3. 00:35:869 (35869|4) - delete? seems too much just for this kind of noise. its pretty much like - 00:36:414 (36414|0,36414|1,36414|5) - deleted!

Good Luck :)
Thanks~

Nothing has changed for 6K Normal, here's 6K Extra: http://puu.sh/q2yBf/2ea5e4c16a.osu
Arzenvald
honestly not much to mod since all diff has great structure, except noted.
feel free to reject anyway

[6K Extra]
00:11:255 - missing
00:33:414 (33414|4,33550|4,33687|4) - not significant enough for trill http://puu.sh/qbwvG/ec7dc70ba7.png
00:32:596 (32596|5) - 00:34:778 (34778|5) - 00:36:960 (36960|5) - etc etc until ending, why following bass synth while the main synth is more audible? *similar as baim noted

[6K Insane]
00:33:414 (33414|1) - 00:35:596 (35596|1) - 00:37:778 (37778|1) - etc etc until ending, better to add 1/4 around here, there's almost no 1/4 pattern for insane

[6K Hard]
00:30:550 (30550|0,30550|1,30687|3,30823|1,30823|2,30960|4,31096|2,31096|3) - move to right 1 col

[6K Normal]
clean, quiet hard with those long 1/2 chain, but shouldn't matter

not really in mood with long long mod post, its a great map anyway.. good luck guys!
Hydria
ok lets get this done

1/2/3/4/(5/6)

this is like a pure PR mod, take and reject whatever you want, patterning isn't taken into consideration here

00:02:596 (2596|0) - shouldn't that be on 4?

00:02:869 (2869|2) - move to 1 and then 00:03:005 (3005|0,3073|1,3141|2) - right 1 column and move 00:03:278 (3278|3) - to 2 and move 00:03:414 (3414|1) - to 4? yeah they're all connected

00:04:641 (4641|1,4778|0) - shouldn't these be ascending and above 00:04:914 (4914|2) - ?

00:05:596 -

00:06:687 -

00:13:778 (13778|2) - move to 1 and then 00:13:914 (13914|0,14050|1,14187|2) - ctrl-G?

00:16:778 (16778|1,16914|2,17050|1,17187|2,17187|3,17255|1,17323|0) - ctrl-H?

00:19:914 (19914|2,19982|1) - ^

00:20:187 (20187|1,20323|2,20460|1,20596|2) - ^

00:21:141 (21141|3) - move to 1

00:21:550 (21550|3,21619|2,21687|1) - ctrl-G

00:21:823 (21823|0) - move to 2 and then 00:21:960 (21960|2) - move to 1?

00:21:960 (21960|2) - ctrl-G move 00:22:641 (22641|3) - to 2 and then 00:22:778 (22778|1) - to 1?

00:23:050 (23050|3) - move to 1 and then move 00:23:187 (23187|2,23323|1) - right 1 column?

00:23:732 (23732|3,23800|2,23869|0) - ctrl-H?

00:25:505 (25505|0,25641|1) - ctrl-G?

00:26:323 (26323|0) - move to 4 and then 00:26:460 (26460|3,26528|2,26596|1,26596|0,26732|3,26869|0,26869|2) - ctrl-H and then 00:26:732 (26732|0,26869|1) - ctrl-G?

00:29:732 (29732|3,29869|2) - move 1 column to the left and then 00:30:005 (30005|1,30141|3) - ctrl-G?

00:31:982 (31982|1,32050|2,32323|1) - ctrl-H and then 00:32:323 (32323|0,32323|2,32596|2) - ctrl-H and move left one column

00:32:187 - 00:32:460 - 00:32:732 - could add single notes here

00:33:141 (33141|2) - move to 1 and then 00:33:278 (33278|0) - move to 2

00:34:505 (34505|2) - move to 1 00:34:505 (34505|3) - move to 3 and then 00:34:778 (34778|0,35050|3) - ctrl-H

00:34:369 - 00:34:641 - 00:34:914 - add notes?

00:35:050 (35050|1) - move to 3 and then 00:35:187 (35187|2,35323|1) - move left 1 column

00:35:460 (35460|3) - move 3 and then 00:35:596 (35596|1) - move 4?

00:36:414 - std things with LNs as pointed out before

00:37:505 (37505|2,37641|1) - ctrl-H and then 00:37:778 (37778|2) - move to 4?

00:38:732 - 00:39:005 - 00:39:278 - note placing?

00:39:823 (39823|3) - 2 00:39:960 (39960|1) - 1 00:40:096 (40096|0) - 2 00:40:164 - 3 00:40:232 (40232|2) - 1

00:41:869 (41869|3) - 1?

00:43:914 (43914|0) - 3 and 00:44:050 (44050|3,44187|1) - ctrl-G

00:45:005 (45005|1) - 4 and then 00:45:073 (45073|3,45141|2) - left 2 columns and 00:45:278 (45278|0) - 2

00:45:960 (45960|2,46096|3) - ctrl-G

00:47:187 (47187|0,47255|1,47323|3) - ctrl-H?
PR mod, take/leave as much as you want, patterning isn't taken into consideration here

00:00:414 (414|0,687|1,960|2) - ctrl-G

00:01:232 (1232|0,1369|3) - ctrl-H and then 00:01:369 (1369|0,1505|1,1641|1) - ctrl-H and move back to the first 2 columns

00:02:596 (2596|1) - move to 4 and 00:02:732 (2732|0,2869|1) - ctrl-G

00:04:369 (4369|1,4505|0) - ctrl-G and then 00:04:778 (4778|1) - move to 4 and 00:04:914 (4914|2) - move to 2

00:05:323 (5323|0,5460|1,5596|2,5596|3) - ctrl-H and move 00:05:732 (5732|0) - to 3

00:05:869 (5869|1,6005|2) - move left one column 00:06:141 (6141|1) - move to 3 and 00:06:278 (6278|2,6414|2,6550|1) - ctrl-H

00:08:050 (8050|3,8187|2) - ctrl-G

00:08:869 (8869|2) - move to 1

00:10:914 (10914|1,11050|3,11050|2,11187|0) - ctrl-H

00:12:414 (12414|0,12550|1) - ctrl-G

00:12:687 (12687|2,12823|1) - ^

00:13:778 (13778|2) - move to 1 and 00:13:914 (13914|0,14050|1,14187|2,14323|1) - ctrl-H

00:14:460 (14460|0,14596|1) - ctrl-G

00:14:869 (14869|3) - move to 2

00:15:141 (15141|1,15278|3) - ctrl-G

00:15:687 (15687|2,15823|2) - move to 4

00:17:050 (17050|2) - move to 1 00:17:050 (17050|3) - move to 3 00:17:187 (17187|0) - move to 2 00:17:187 (17187|1) - move to 4 00:17:323 (17323|3) - move to 3 00:17:460 (17460|2) - move to 2 and 00:17:596 (17596|1) - move to 4

00:20:460 (20460|1,20596|2) - ctrl-H

00:21:687 (21687|1,21823|2) - ^

00:22:778 (22778|2,22914|0) - ctrl-G

00:23:323 (23323|0,23460|1) - ctrl-G

00:23:869 (23869|0) - move to 4 and 00:24:005 (24005|1) - move to 3 and 00:24:141 (24141|2) - move to 2

00:27:687 (27687|2,27823|3) - ctrl-G

00:29:050 (29050|1) - 4 00:29:187 (29187|3) - 3 00:29:323 (29323|2) - 1 00:29:460 (29460|0) - 4 00:29:596 (29596|1) - 3 00:29:732 (29732|3) - 2 00:29:869 (29869|2) - 1

will post 6K mods tomorrow when I have more time, it's nearing 4am here
Hydria
starting new post because fuck making a 10k+ char post

jeez this file seems quite 1st column weighted might just be me though

00:03:823 (3823|0) - move to 3?

00:07:232 (7232|5,7232|4,7232|1) - this should prob be more left than it actually is, you can decide the note placements though

00:07:369 (7369|0,7437|1,7505|2) - shouldn't this be descending?

00:08:187 (8187|1) - move to 4?

00:30:005 (30005|2,30005|4,30073|3,30141|1,30141|4) - I see what you're trying to do here but can't you make it look a bit cleaner?

00:32:596 (32596|5,32732|4) - dunno why you're mapping that buzzing noise in the background but w/e

00:33:414 (33414|4,33414|5,33482|3,33550|4,33619|3,33687|4,33687|5) - that poor right hand though
00:03:278 (3278|5) - 4 00:03:550 (3550|5) - 5 00:03:687 (3687|0) - 5 00:03:823 (3823|0) - 6 for PR

00:03:960 (3960|4,4096|3,4232|4,4369|3,4505|4) - move left one column?

I know 00:05:869 (5869|4,6005|4) - are supposed to be representing the drum beat but I feel 00:05:869 (5869|4) - should be in 3 for PR, up to you though

00:06:550 (6550|2,6687|1) - move right one column and then 00:06:823 (6823|3) - move to 2?

00:06:960 (6960|4,7096|2) - should be ascending not descending

00:08:187 (8187|4) - again with the drum thing, I feel this note should be at 6 with 00:08:323 (8323|5) - moved to 4

00:17:323 (17323|1,17460|2,17596|3) - should be descending?

00:24:687 (24687|2,24823|4) - ^

if 00:34:232 (34232|1,34505|4) - are linked then 00:34:778 (34778|1) - should be more right than 00:34:505 (34505|4) -

00:36:687 (36687|5,36960|2) - should be ascending

00:41:050 (41050|4,41323|1) - ^

00:47:596 (47596|3,47869|1) - ^

00:48:960 (48960|2,48960|4) - nice TV static

make sure to go through this and check out any other PR errors that I might have missed
00:10:369 (10369|2,10369|0,10369|4,10505|5,10505|3,10505|1,10641|1,10641|2,10641|4) - maybe take some inspiration from jinjin's diff on this section?

00:16:778 (16778|0,16914|1) - should be descending?

00:19:232 (19232|3) - move to 3? up to you

really clean diff tbf, basically ready for rank
00:07:641 (7641|5) - move to 5

ok that's everything good luck with the mapset :D
Todestrieb

Hydria wrote:

00:10:369 (10369|2,10369|0,10369|4,10505|5,10505|3,10505|1,10641|1,10641|2,10641|4) - maybe take some inspiration from jinjin's diff on this section? I had a lot of tough about this section, I changed it but I don't know if It will be too hard for the whole map

00:16:778 (16778|0,16914|1) - should be descending? Applied, nice catch!

00:19:232 (19232|3) - move to 3? up to you Applied since I also did it at 00:27:960 (27960|1,27960|2) -

really clean diff tbf, basically ready for rank Thanks, also short but usefull mod! :oops:
Update: http://puu.sh/qiA6Q/94e8efc9ae.osu
Todestrieb

ajeemaniz wrote:

[6K Insane]
00:33:414 (33414|1) - 00:35:596 (35596|1) - 00:37:778 (37778|1) - etc etc until ending, better to add 1/4 around here, there's almost no 1/4 pattern for insane
I wanted to keep the chart with the same instruments trough the whole. The only way to increase the difficulty at the end I see right now is by adding notes for a new instruments, and It will conflict with the beggining. That why I added LNs, they are the same instruments, but It adds some difficulty despite the end being overall lighter in density.

Also, sorry for late reply. :?
Eternalie

Hydria wrote:

starting new post because fuck making a 10k+ char post


00:03:278 (3278|5) - 4 00:03:550 (3550|5) - 5 00:03:687 (3687|0) - 5 00:03:823 (3823|0) - 6 for PR okaysu

00:03:960 (3960|4,4096|3,4232|4,4369|3,4505|4) - move left one column?

I know 00:05:869 (5869|4,6005|4) - are supposed to be representing the drum beat but I feel 00:05:869 (5869|4) - should be in 3 for PR, up to you though

00:06:550 (6550|2,6687|1) - move right one column and then 00:06:823 (6823|3) - move to 2?

00:06:960 (6960|4,7096|2) - should be ascending not descending hmm i'm pretty sure it's right how it is right now

00:08:187 (8187|4) - again with the drum thing, I feel this note should be at 6 with 00:08:323 (8323|5) - moved to 4

00:17:323 (17323|1,17460|2,17596|3) - should be descending?

00:24:687 (24687|2,24823|4) - ^

if 00:34:232 (34232|1,34505|4) - are linked then 00:34:778 (34778|1) - should be more right than 00:34:505 (34505|4) - Nice point , but I made this part witha pattern based principe and I really like it's structure so keep

00:36:687 (36687|5,36960|2) - should be ascending

00:41:050 (41050|4,41323|1) - ^

00:47:596 (47596|3,47869|1) - ^ ^ same for all thoose

00:48:960 (48960|2,48960|4) - nice TV static

make sure to go through this and check out any other PR errors that I might have missed
00:10:369 (10369|2,10369|0,10369|4,10505|5,10505|3,10505|1,10641|1,10641|2,10641|4) - maybe take some inspiration from jinjin's diff on this section?

00:16:778 (16778|0,16914|1) - should be descending?

00:19:232 (19232|3) - move to 3? up to you

really clean diff tbf, basically ready for rank



ok that's everything good luck with the mapset :D
Majority of the PR applied , PR-chan is really happy <3 thanks for mod Hydrom !
UPDATE

EDIT : Ajee thanks for mod , not moved since it would feel kind of ((restricted)) and really harsh for right hand to play imho
Elementaires

Hydria wrote:

ok lets get this done

1/2/3/4/(5/6)

this is like a pure PR mod, take and reject whatever you want, patterning isn't taken into consideration here

00:02:596 (2596|0) - shouldn't that be on 4?

00:02:869 (2869|2) - move to 1 and then 00:03:005 (3005|0,3073|1,3141|2) - right 1 column and move 00:03:278 (3278|3) - to 2 and move 00:03:414 (3414|1) - to 4? yeah they're all connected

00:04:641 (4641|1,4778|0) - shouldn't these be ascending and above 00:04:914 (4914|2) - ?

00:05:596 -

00:06:687 -

00:13:778 (13778|2) - move to 1 and then 00:13:914 (13914|0,14050|1,14187|2) - ctrl-G?

00:16:778 (16778|1,16914|2,17050|1,17187|2,17187|3,17255|1,17323|0) - ctrl-H?

00:19:914 (19914|2,19982|1) - ^

00:20:187 (20187|1,20323|2,20460|1,20596|2) - ^

00:21:141 (21141|3) - move to 1

00:21:550 (21550|3,21619|2,21687|1) - ctrl-G

00:21:823 (21823|0) - move to 2 and then 00:21:960 (21960|2) - move to 1?

00:21:960 (21960|2) - ctrl-G move 00:22:641 (22641|3) - to 2 and then 00:22:778 (22778|1) - to 1?

00:23:050 (23050|3) - move to 1 and then move 00:23:187 (23187|2,23323|1) - right 1 column?

00:23:732 (23732|3,23800|2,23869|0) - ctrl-H?

00:25:505 (25505|0,25641|1) - ctrl-G?

00:26:323 (26323|0) - move to 4 and then 00:26:460 (26460|3,26528|2,26596|1,26596|0,26732|3,26869|0,26869|2) - ctrl-H and then 00:26:732 (26732|0,26869|1) - ctrl-G?

00:29:732 (29732|3,29869|2) - move 1 column to the left and then 00:30:005 (30005|1,30141|3) - ctrl-G?

00:31:982 (31982|1,32050|2,32323|1) - ctrl-H and then 00:32:323 (32323|0,32323|2,32596|2) - ctrl-H and move left one column

00:32:187 - 00:32:460 - 00:32:732 - could add single notes here

00:33:141 (33141|2) - move to 1 and then 00:33:278 (33278|0) - move to 2

00:34:505 (34505|2) - move to 1 00:34:505 (34505|3) - move to 3 and then 00:34:778 (34778|0,35050|3) - ctrl-H

00:34:369 - 00:34:641 - 00:34:914 - add notes?

00:35:050 (35050|1) - move to 3 and then 00:35:187 (35187|2,35323|1) - move left 1 column

00:35:460 (35460|3) - move 3 and then 00:35:596 (35596|1) - move 4?

00:36:414 - std things with LNs as pointed out before

00:37:505 (37505|2,37641|1) - ctrl-H and then 00:37:778 (37778|2) - move to 4?

00:38:732 - 00:39:005 - 00:39:278 - note placing?

00:39:823 (39823|3) - 2 00:39:960 (39960|1) - 1 00:40:096 (40096|0) - 2 00:40:164 - 3 00:40:232 (40232|2) - 1

00:41:869 (41869|3) - 1?

00:43:914 (43914|0) - 3 and 00:44:050 (44050|3,44187|1) - ctrl-G

00:45:005 (45005|1) - 4 and then 00:45:073 (45073|3,45141|2) - left 2 columns and 00:45:278 (45278|0) - 2

00:45:960 (45960|2,46096|3) - ctrl-G

00:47:187 (47187|0,47255|1,47323|3) - ctrl-H?
PR mod, take/leave as much as you want, patterning isn't taken into consideration here

00:00:414 (414|0,687|1,960|2) - ctrl-G

00:01:232 (1232|0,1369|3) - ctrl-H and then 00:01:369 (1369|0,1505|1,1641|1) - ctrl-H and move back to the first 2 columns

00:02:596 (2596|1) - move to 4 and 00:02:732 (2732|0,2869|1) - ctrl-G

00:04:369 (4369|1,4505|0) - ctrl-G and then 00:04:778 (4778|1) - move to 4 and 00:04:914 (4914|2) - move to 2

00:05:323 (5323|0,5460|1,5596|2,5596|3) - ctrl-H and move 00:05:732 (5732|0) - to 3

00:05:869 (5869|1,6005|2) - move left one column 00:06:141 (6141|1) - move to 3 and 00:06:278 (6278|2,6414|2,6550|1) - ctrl-H

00:08:050 (8050|3,8187|2) - ctrl-G

00:08:869 (8869|2) - move to 1

00:10:914 (10914|1,11050|3,11050|2,11187|0) - ctrl-H

00:12:414 (12414|0,12550|1) - ctrl-G

00:12:687 (12687|2,12823|1) - ^

00:13:778 (13778|2) - move to 1 and 00:13:914 (13914|0,14050|1,14187|2,14323|1) - ctrl-H

00:14:460 (14460|0,14596|1) - ctrl-G

00:14:869 (14869|3) - move to 2

00:15:141 (15141|1,15278|3) - ctrl-G

00:15:687 (15687|2,15823|2) - move to 4

00:17:050 (17050|2) - move to 1 00:17:050 (17050|3) - move to 3 00:17:187 (17187|0) - move to 2 00:17:187 (17187|1) - move to 4 00:17:323 (17323|3) - move to 3 00:17:460 (17460|2) - move to 2 and 00:17:596 (17596|1) - move to 4

00:20:460 (20460|1,20596|2) - ctrl-H

00:21:687 (21687|1,21823|2) - ^

00:22:778 (22778|2,22914|0) - ctrl-G

00:23:323 (23323|0,23460|1) - ctrl-G

00:23:869 (23869|0) - move to 4 and 00:24:005 (24005|1) - move to 3 and 00:24:141 (24141|2) - move to 2

00:27:687 (27687|2,27823|3) - ctrl-G

00:29:050 (29050|1) - 4 00:29:187 (29187|3) - 3 00:29:323 (29323|2) - 1 00:29:460 (29460|0) - 4 00:29:596 (29596|1) - 3 00:29:732 (29732|3) - 2 00:29:869 (29869|2) - 1

will post 6K mods tomorrow when I have more time, it's nearing 4am here
pro
Jinjin
ok apply time

ajeemaniz wrote:

honestly not much to mod since all diff has great structure, except noted.
feel free to reject anyway

[6K Extra]
00:11:255 - missing whoopsies
00:33:414 (33414|4,33550|4,33687|4) - not significant enough for trill http://puu.sh/qbwvG/ec7dc70ba7.png changed with the restructure
00:32:596 (32596|5) - 00:34:778 (34778|5) - 00:36:960 (36960|5) - etc etc until ending, why following bass synth while the main synth is more audible? *similar as baim noted decided to completely redo this section with moar LNs \o/

Hydria wrote:

starting new post because fuck making a 10k+ char post

jeez this file seems quite 1st column weighted might just be me though @_@

00:03:823 (3823|0) - move to 3? okay

00:07:232 (7232|5,7232|4,7232|1) - this should prob be more left than it actually is, you can decide the note placements though restructured

00:07:369 (7369|0,7437|1,7505|2) - shouldn't this be descending? it's following the hi hat, so there's really no preference on pitch (although I do note that the background bass synth is descending in pitch, yes)

00:08:187 (8187|1) - move to 4? I wanna keep most of the bass percussion jacks on the left hand

00:30:005 (30005|2,30005|4,30073|3,30141|1,30141|4) - I see what you're trying to do here but can't you make it look a bit cleaner? bloop

00:32:596 (32596|5,32732|4) - dunno why you're mapping that buzzing noise in the background but w/e

00:33:414 (33414|4,33414|5,33482|3,33550|4,33619|3,33687|4,33687|5) - that poor right hand though
revampled the latter half
00:07:641 (7641|5) - move to 5
sooo this part is a bit tricky because of the lack of columns for the four ascending pitch ehhh i'll just keep it as is for now ,-,
ok that's everything good luck with the mapset :D
Thanks~
will send update later
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply