forum

Hatsuki Yura - The Clockwork Rose -Tokei Shikake no Bara Sho

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xenok
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche, 2 décembre 2018 at 19:45:54

Artist: Hatsuki Yura
Title: The Clockwork Rose -Tokei Shikake no Bara Shoujo-
Tags: Dubstep 90' loli alternate sweet voice electro japanese girl gothic
BPM: 135
Filesize: 14336kb
Play Time: 03:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Wub Wub Dragunov (5.24 stars, 1134 notes)
Download: Hatsuki Yura - The Clockwork Rose -Tokei Shikake no Bara Shoujo-
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Metadata: http://hatukiyura.sakura.ne.jp/clockworkrose/

Lyrics and translations can be found here: https://meriole.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/the-clockwork-rose-%E6%99%82%E8%A8%88%E4%BB%95%E6%8E%9B%E3%81%91%E3%81%AE%E8%96%94%E8%96%87%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3-the-clockwork-rose-tokei-shikake-no-bara-shoujo-english-translation-the/
syoutoku1
This map is really difficult!! but, I love this map!!! :)
I'm looking forward to complete this map!!
Topic Starter
Xenok
Thank you, it always warm me up when I read this kind of comment, knowing that my map please others :D

I will complete it!
Suissie
bruh. This map is soo gud :D keep it up.
Sulfur
xd

[ Wub Wub Dragunov ]

00:00:786 (2,3) - pretty random suggestion but what do you think about doing another 1/4 slider instead of these two, feels like it might be a bit better
00:02:119 (2,3,4,1,2) - im pretty sure there should be structure like this
01:16:008 (3,1) - i seen an idea why you put (1)in this direction but it feels like distance between those two objects is a little bit too big. Maybe something like this instead?
02:25:676 (2) - nc this one to indicate big sv change

Map is really cool and well structured, hope to see it ranked one day~
Topic Starter
Xenok

Su1fu7 wrote:

xd

[ Wub Wub Dragunov ]

00:00:786 (2,3) - pretty random suggestion but what do you think about doing another 1/4 slider instead of these two, feels like it might be a bit betterWell I hear the symphonic sound at this place and I think necessary to click those two notes
00:02:119 (2,3,4,1,2) - im pretty sure there should be structure like this since I follow the melodic sound I prefer the rhythm I choose
01:16:008 (3,1) - i seen an idea why you put (1)in this direction but it feels like distance between those two objects is a little bit too big. Maybe something like this instead? Yeah dunno it's a bit spaced but I don't mind doing unstacked overlap and putting it behind the slider like this look unflowing pattern
02:25:676 (2) - nc this one to indicate big sv change
I tried to follow the same structure as 02:25:008 (1,2) - and since the slider isn't "that" big it fit like this I think

Map is really cool and well structured, hope to see it ranked one day~ Thank you :)
Sorry refusing all your mod but it mostly don't fit my opinion :o
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.