forum

Hello! New osu-lander is here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kidamiku
Hello! Konnichiwa minna-san!
From dark woods of Estonia reincarnation of Hatsune Miku and Hibiki from Kancolle has found Holy Osu!
Nothing is same anymore...
Okey-dokey, now i will introduce myself: I am 17 years old girl, who has dream to go Japan one day.
My hobbies are Osu! (of course), drawing ( in very bad anime-style), Japanese language ( Nihongo wa sugoi desu!!),
sleeping and some other stuff.

So let's be friends! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
(ps: i have to mention that my nihongo skills like my english ones aren't very good..)
Meah
Hello, New osu-lander. Welcome to osu! Enjoy ;)
erotic
welcome
Tae

An Estonian :o
Hey o/
Topic Starter
kidamiku
Thank you all! I am so touched ( wipes one tear and thanks fate for showing new way...Osu! way)
Zain Sugieres
Hi grill am grill too
Topic Starter
kidamiku
I am speechless.....Hello you too!
Fourth
Grill :>
Welcome to teh forum :)
Topic Starter
kidamiku
Everyone is so friendly...hi to you too!
Kyoobies
Welcome! :)

And isn't learning Japanese awesome? I'm taking it in college myself right now, but I'm a bit rusty since I need to focus on other classes at the moment.
Topic Starter
kidamiku

Kyoobies wrote:

Welcome! :)

And isn't learning Japanese awesome? I'm taking it in college myself right now, but I'm a bit rusty since I need to focus on other classes at the moment.
Hi! Hai, nihongo wa subarashii desu! Japanese actually doesn't seem so difficult ( Estonian language has 14 declinations for nouns and adjectives plus notorious vocals ä, ö, ü, õ).
Bara-
I'm currently learning Japanese (myself) as well, I really hope I can go there someday ^_^
Welcome to the forums ^_^
Topic Starter
kidamiku

Bara- wrote:

I'm currently learning Japanese (myself) as well, I really hope I can go there someday ^_^
Hi! I also have that dream to go Japan ( and visit so many anime shops as possible and realise that i have spent all money that I have preserved)
Bara-

kidamiku wrote:

Bara- wrote:

Hi! I also have that dream to go Japan ( and visit so many anime shops as possible and realise that i have spent all money that I have preserved)
That'd be soo me. If I can find a Love Live (booth in a) shop I know where to spend my money on :P
Topic Starter
kidamiku
I believe that in Japan there is definately shops with lot of Love Live merchandises ;)