forum

What to you is the worst anime, that you still enjoy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyoobies
And not something that is explicitly bad per-say, but something that you yourself can't wholeheartedly call a "good" show, but you still like it nonetheless.

I think that I myself would have to go with Airgear. There are some really badass moments in that show here and there, not to mention I don't really know of any other action-sport oriented animes.
Navizel
>air gear
>bad
what

School Days for me
Topic Starter
Kyoobies

Navizel wrote:

>air gear
>bad
what

School Days for me
More hit and miss than bad I would say, some stuff doesn't work imo, plus it feels very incomplete at the end.
Jellyblob
x
Mogsy
In terms of classically so-bad-it's-good, either Garzey's Wing or Mayoiga. Entertaining incompetence.
Navizel

Mogsworth wrote:

Mayoiga.
Is it because it's Okada

honestly Okada is the only reason I'm watching Kiznaiver. I fucking hate her so much
Mogsy

Navizel wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

Mayoiga.
Is it because it's Okada

honestly Okada is the only reason I'm watching Kiznaiver. I fucking hate her so much
Nah, that's not the reason it's incompetent, Okada's just inconsistent as hell and shouldn't be doing any sort of genre work like what she's been doing. Stuff like Anohana or Anthem of the Heart is more her forte.

Mayoiga is just Really Dumb and actively makes very bad writing choices and just rolls with them
AutoMedic

Mogsworth wrote:

Mayoiga
and to quote reddit...

/r/anime wrote:

I have nothing smart left to say in this anime anymore.
DakeDekaane
I enjoyed the mess called TerraFormars.
Endaris
Zero no Tsukaima was definitely not good. But it still delivered on the entertainment part. No clue how.
If I ever feel like watching something brainless for raw amusement again I will resort to the second season 100%.
maii
Difficult.. because I usually drop when I think an anime is bad.
I didn't like Eyeshield 21 very much, but ended up watching it everytime I eat.
AnT0M42
Brynhildr in the Darkness probably
imjustbob
School Days, not sure if i enjoyed it when i seen it.
Lince Cosmico_old

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Pupa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Worst anime I've seen in my entire life (and probably will be for the rest of my life) but it's the thought that counts.
The summary was the best part of the anime.
same
Paxas_old
Every hentai, not good, but makes me drool over, above and below.
GSG95
Mekaku City Actors
TaliNation
Kore wa zombie desu ka ?
I don't think it's a good anime but it's one of my favorite
ac8129464363
re:zero
captainmilk
Guilty Crown, I just decided to watch it cause I heard good things about it. It was so boring, I somehow still finished it to the end though, I guess the good characters made up for all of it.
Ilham
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhytm, enjoy the art, ignore the story
show more